• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Secret Santa - 5 Years Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
HO HO HO Everybody.
Its November of 2018 so that means its time for the start of the annual
Cool_Text_-_Minr_Secret_Santa_305247408212635.png
Minr Secret Santa is almost exactly what it sounds like: a Secret Santa between the current players of Minr. However, the one thing that makes it special is that there is absolutely no obligation to give out any personal information, like your address. Traditionally, Minr Secret Santa has revolved around ONLINE gifts, such as a drawing or a build in minecraft, but that doesn't mean you can't do something different. Over the past 4 years there have been all sorts of gifts!
That all being said, there is no reason why players cannot post their addresses to receive their gifts in person so, should you want to enter and wish to have the gift sent to your address direct message me (DistinctMadness) with your address anytime before December 1st and I will then send it to whomever your Secret Santa is, and hopefully they'll be kind enough to send you something.

Previous Years: (For gift ideas or a general idea of how this will go down)
Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4

If you want to sign-up, just make a post saying something along the lines of ‘I’m here and want to participate!’. Sign-ups will close the 1st of December, and gifts will be due the 25th of December.
Current Participants:
Hex
Metsune
Gweneviere
Rebplane
Swimmy1212
Ninja_Cat_
Pieceofcheese87
Zatharel
The_Fire_Ghoul
CreepaShadowz
Pro_Luma

I, your host, will not participating so that I may run the event, in case you were wondering

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Alright, the Secret Santas should be sent out, let me know if someone who signed up didn’t get one or if someone still wants to join. Might be able to squeeze someone in

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
@rebplane

I wasn't able to make something COMPLETELY new but I spruced up an old building of mine for you:

Also, since I never actually built anything inside the building and it seems like wasted space, I'm giving you the deed to the property so that you can do whatever you want with it. I don't have the coordinates on me right now but it's located at one of my homes. (6 or 7 I think). You can probably find it.

Merry Christmas!

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
@Pieceofcheese87
Merry christmas piece! I took your gift a bit literally...

Unfortunately I can't get on today to get the exact coords, but the gift is located behind the sphinx you built last year. I will edit this post tomorrow with specifics.

@Zatharel

Merry Christmas

Go find your gift at Theta 3370, 104, 4315
Make sure you read what's on the signs :)
I'll check it out tomorrow and give you an update, thanks though ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.