• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Name Origins

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
One thing I often notice about gamers are their odd usernames. This, of course, applies to Minecraft as well. Here, you can post the origin of your username.

I’ll start.

Big_Big_So_Big
I actually get quite a few comments on my username. Many have assumed it’s a reference to... something, but it’s actually much different. When I was young, probably around my fourth grade year, I was writing comic books with my brother. We created a character known as “the bad guy,” who had just had his life saved by the main characters and was now trying to shoot them for some reason.
In this comic world, there are things known as potions. They come in many types, and the bad guy was obsessed with “big potions.” These potions increase the size of the person who ingests it. At one point in the story, the bad guy has a ton of what he believes to be big potions, but are actually filled with water. While drinking, he speaks the line: Big, Big, So Big! The bad guy was renamed to Big soon after.

EDIT: Realized I double posted :3

Last edited:

samurai_worf

Peon
Greenie
Aug 5, 2019
I was 8 when I made the username ( origins in Minecraft actually ) it combines the 2 shows I watched and liked most at the time: Power Rangers Samurai and Star Trek: The next Generation, which has a character called Worf ( a Klingon and security officer) in it.

Sulldas

Active Player
Op
Board
May 23, 2019
I was playing super monkey ball as a kid and you only get three letters to enter your name so I shortened my to das. The sull got attached later when das was taken for usernames, so I added more of my name getting sulldas.

AliBlossoms

Active Player
Greenie
Apr 13, 2017
I thought of how cats are like ninjas(sneak around/jump high) when brainstorming a new name so I decided on the name Ninja_Cat_. I believe NinjaCat was already taken at the time.

Cats are the best ninjas after all :)

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
My name was made as a "FACTIONS" persona and when playing parkour I felt the old name IAA didn't fit so I made my name frustratingly more average.

- THE MOST AVERAGE PALE ALE TO EVER BE CONSUMED

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
(Late-2012) Charles102801 — Just my first name and birthday.
(Feb. 7, 2015) The_Fire_Ghoul — Unsatisfied with my previous name, I wanted something "cooler". This is based on the skin I had at the time and still do to this day. It resembles some sort of fiery ghost-like entity, so that's what I came up with.
(May 29 2019) _Fire_ — I was pretty lucky to acquire this OG-looking name, as 8 other people have had it, apparently. Wanting similar to but simpler than "The_Fire_Ghoul", I just randomly tested "_Fire_" on the availability checker and it happened to be open, so I changed it, not knowing that this had just become available a couple months ago.

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Used to be hexagonvoid for reasons I have since forgotten. The hex part was always the important one to me, so I changed my name to TheHexer when name changing rolled around because people usually called me Hexa or Hexagon and I wanted them to call me Hex. It worked fairly well.

Fun fact my identity for a while was an enderman in a fedora (a skin I made for myself). It was very not good.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Many people think that the 198 is supposed to be my birth year, but it didn’t fit. These people are fools @NoSi. My brother made his Minecraft account before me, and wanted to be blazeman because he thought blazes were cool. However, that was taken, so it gave him the random numbers 198 and he put them in to become blazeman198. When I made my account, I liked explosions so I went with the explodey things in MC, and then did the same format as my brother. I’ve considered changing my name over the years to null_string or some variant of that, which is what I go by in most other games, but I’ve become so ingrained in this community as creeperTNTman198 that I’ll never change away from that name.

Last edited:

JonBimblesticks

going outside is for casuals
Greenie
Jul 27, 2019
Jon isn’t my real name, but I like the sound of it and I thought it would work fine as an internet nickname. Bimblesticks is an insult from the Of Mice and Men movie that I took a liking to.

Reactions: Big

BFDIAFan_5346

Cake at Stake...
Greenie
Jan 4, 2019
I'm a fan of the BFDI series, so that's the first part. I got 5346 by typing random letters in the middle of the keyboard, and I catch on with it.

Reactions: Big

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
I was on my way to get a stuffed white tiger just like my brother. I was so excited. I was going to get a tiger and name him ... "pickles" yeah that's the name! pickles the tiger! But then I saw these stuffed cheetahs and oh my god they were cute. So I get a stuffed cheetah and name it pickles. Years later, I'm playing this game Realm of the Mad God, and my default name is "Rilr." After a lot of time and attatchment to that name I decide on the custom name "Rilrcheeta" (10 letter limit) after testing the feature with the name "awthcheeta" (short for aw the cheetah!). This morphs into the 16 characters picklesthecheeta when I decide i wanna try out the hip new game minecraft (untrue i was actually playing on my friends' acount at the time but after begging i finally got my own!) Now last january I had that account stolen, and pooka bought me a new one <3. I've gotten very close to the name picklesthecheeta after all these years, so i bash my head on the keyboard and thought it'd be such a meme to bastardize my name into pockleshetcheeto.

luckylukecraft

Actually not that lucky
Op
Board
Sep 28, 2014
My name is not... about me being lucky. Really, there was this one comic I used to read a lot when I was still young and it was pretty well-known in the Netherlands and Belgium. The comic was called "Lucky Luke". Once people caught on that my name was Luke, I received the nickname Lucky Luke, because… I'm not sure, to be honest. Perhaps because there weren't many people named Luke in the Netherlands (since it's a English/British name), who knows. Since we're playing in Minecraft, I just added 'craft' to it and I guess the name rolled pretty well.

Red_Eyed_Cat

Kitty #2
Greenie
Apr 12, 2014
As a kid, I drew an anime character named Sakamoto from Nichijou, he was my favourite black cat. I added the colour red onto the eyes because black cats with red eyes looks intimidating and cool. I do believe the curse from the black cats who walked past people would give them bad luck, and I felt like I brought my bad luck on anyone. It made me realized that I AM a black cat.

Attachments

Last edited: