• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Speed Cubing?

Zombie

CEO of Organized Chaos
Op
Board
Jun 8, 2015
So i've been into this for about 3 years now, something called speed cubing, where its pretty much fast rubik's cube solving. Anyone else into it? My fastest time is 50 seconds, with luck of skiping the last layer and Middle layer both. Regualr times are about 2 minutes using the original, F2L methods. I would like to use the ZZ method or C-fop. Anyone else into this stuff or am i that one lonely nerd here?

dz98

No-Life At Parkour
Greenie
Aug 1, 2014
I am into rubix cubes as well. Sometimes I go for records with my 3x3. And it takes me about 2 hours to solve my 10x10 :p

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I personally have a time of 18 years running. I like to use the technique "Start, try to get a color, get mad, try again next week." If you need tips and tricks, message me!!!
I prefer the method of "Move 2 parts of the cube. Put it down. Try again after 6 months.", but that's a very interesting technique!!!

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I bought a cube in highschool, haven't picked it up to solve since freshman year at uni. Fastest time for me using the apgorhythm it came with was 1min 45sec

AtomicAdam0

Peon
Greenie
Nov 8, 2013
Hell yeah Zombie! Been cubing for almost a year now, though I haven't been doing it too much lately. Got my average down to around 22 seconds with a PB of 13 (Yeah I got kinda addicted, was practicing 45 mins a day for a while). I actually considered going to a competition, but I'd only be in the 50th-60th percentile with an average of 20, some people freakin are insane! Keep with it bro, it's honestly one of the coolest things you can do with your free time.

Here's the video that I learned how to do beginners method from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaltgJGz-dU

If you want to get pretty damn fast, I'd suggest visiting ParadoxCubing's youtube channel, it really helped me learn CFOP.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
I first learned the algorithms to solving a rubix cube in 7th grade or so and I haven't tried discovering new ones. I believe my best time is 1:25 or so, which I got a while back. I did see a guy complete one blindfolded once in a really short time, and it truly is amazing.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
I can easily solve a rubik's cube, but 50 seconds is definitely beyond my level. I also found out an easy way to make everything right except the center pieces.

starcraftwo

Peon
Greenie
Jul 11, 2015
I am kinda into speedcubing, i did a PLL skip once and got a 39 sec record.
Cubing is a great way to pass 5 minutes.

(and i'm too lazy to memorise like 60 alghorithms)