• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Tournament of Champions

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Only about a week left to sign up! If you see someone on the server, tell them to check out this page!

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I'm going to have to end the sign ups later than the 15th. I'll be gone from the 21st-25th for spring break, so sign ups will now end on the 26th and begin the next day. Sorry for the delay, I forgot that I'm going on a trip.

CornFish

Ronald McDonald
Greenie
Dec 13, 2015
I'm going to have to end the sign ups later than the 15th. I'll be gone from the 21st-25th for spring break, so sign ups will now end on the 26th and begin the next day. Sorry for the delay, I forgot that I'm going on a trip.
is this date still correct? because of Easter I most likely won't be on at all tomorrow, so I was wondering if I could schedule to race another day.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Closing sign ups now so I have time to set up everything for the tournament, good luck to all contestants!

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Pools have been uploaded to the original post. The map pools for the first round will be announced tomorrow.

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Op
Board
Feb 7, 2016
A question, will everyone play at the same time or will it be first group 1, all matches then group 2, all matches and so on?

(im guessing we do Round 1 in all groups, then Round 2 and so on, but just a question!)

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Everyone will do round 1 and then as soon as I see that you've completed round 1, you can move onto the next round if the other person has completed the first round as well.

To all: When I give you the 5 maps to pick from, each player gets to "ban" one map of their choosing. There doesn't need to be agreement on the banned map, each player gets their choice of banning one map.

Also, sorry if I haven't made it clear, it's best 2 out of 3!

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
What happens if you were not able to play against your opponent (e.g. They don't come online, aren't available)? Also is there a deadline for the roundrobin/pools round?

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
For each round, I'm going to give 24 hours. If your opponent doesn't show up 24 hours from when I post the map pool and you confirm with me that they were a no-show, then you will get the win. Please try to get in contact with your opponent so you can work out when you will race also.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
To accommodate for other time zones, I'll be posting the map pools for the first round right now.

The red asterisk (*) indicates that the maps must be completed separately, based on time. (If chosen to race through)

Deadline for this first round is Thursday March 31st at 3:30 PM CST.

Round 1:

Pool 1:
Cory and ElectroUnderwear:
TGR 1 => Tapper* => Eternity* => Memories Stage 1 => Dropping 2

Amygdalae and Rickyboy320:
Leaf Maze => Palmtree Panic (Either Future) => Freezerburn => Bugs => Creeper Temple

Minty1111 and Pieceofcheese:
Bugs => Tarzan => Detention 2* => TGR 1 => Shiny Red Apples

Pool 2:
Zatharel and rmanimal:
Tapper* => Mob Parkour 2.0 => Solstice* => Vares Sert* => Project Sierra* (Unlucky Draw, sorry)

srentiln and MinecraftMan8:
Project Sierra* => Queen's Nest => Wipeout => Construction => TGR 2

BobTheBlob2001 and HC12345:
Demonic => Mean Greenie* => Tower Prowl => Lava Maze => Holes

Pool 3:
creeperTNTman198 and Son_of_Odin_2002:
Project Sierra* => The Return* => End of World => Queen's Nest => Mean Greenie*

Sleeknfoxy and awkward_hamster:
World Tour => Frosty City* => Fire and Ice Maze => World Two-ur => Blockville

rebplane and Freakworld:
Detention 2* => The Test => Hel* => Cake Quake => Village

Pool 4:
Pekachoo and bstrey:
Chess Game* => Minion Rush => Lava Parkour => Pearl => Shroomville

zombiekiler1001 and Cornfish:
My 1st Survival => Pharaoh's Tomb => Frosty City* => Corrupt => Bugs

Rockin_Ravens and AtomicAdam0:
Mirrored* => Kraze Vil => Doodle Jump => Wooly Creeper => Barn Mania

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
@rmanimal forums aren't allowing me to start a conversation with you. Also I'd like to ban Vares if it is in (read post below).

EDIT:
Also cory, don't use ANHUR in this, I've taken it out of FFA for some....things.

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Quick note on Vares, I'm having troubles with puzzle 3. I am working to fix it, but you may want to skip it for the first round or two

EDIT: After a lot of work re-interpreting my own hints, I have re-programmed puzzle 3 with (what I hope will be) a more stable form of multi-bit memory. However, this is the first time I've ever used hoppers in this manner. As with all 1.9 redstone, it is prone to breaking, so please don't spam/mash the buttons. That was well over an hour that I had hoped to use on other things.

Last edited: