• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Tournament of Champions

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
I didn't know what to expect when I looked at his 'last seen' status haha.
Yeah maybe this round should be a bit longer just for the sake of waiting for people to wake up.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Yeah, I'm going to extend it until people realize that the tournament has begun. I'm sorry for all of the delays but this is new and it's kind of an experimental trial.

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Op
Board
Feb 7, 2016
Now that some people are done with the first round, can you post/send some of the new map pools? for example, me and reb is going against eachother and i have done my first round and he is going against freak and freak is away.

:)

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Also do give me the results for each map for example

Game 1 - Player1 wins
Game 2 - Player2 wins
Game 3 - Player1 wins

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
rmanimal has won 2-0. I'm still waiting for my solstice time but he's still won.

next pool please

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
@Ron_Burgundy probably isn't going to come online for this, seeing as it was planned for earlier and he still wasn't online then (Also I think it's been a long enough wait)
I'd like my round 2 map pool please

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I'm going to compile the rest of the map pools for every round. You can do them in any order you please. HC has taken the liberty to start controlling this tournament and I'm tempted to hand it over to him, because clearly he thinks its his at this point.

EDIT:
As for the no-shows, they will have until the round robin is finished to show up, if they don't show up they'll be eliminated from the bracket rounds.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Rounds can now be completed in any order. Please PM me the results with both participants in the conversation. Give me who won each map and the score.

Pool 1:

Round 2:
corygolfanatic vs. Amygdalae: Minion Rush => Blockville => Halls of Infinity => The Congo* => Mean Greenie*

Minty1111 vs. ElectroUnderwear: Voodoo* => New Year's Eve => Lapis Plaza* => Pearl => Memories Stage 1

PieceofCheese vs. Rickyboy320: Wooly Creeper => Simon's Funhouse => Fire & Ice Maze => Cake Quake => Hell Parkour

Round 3:
corygolfanatic vs. minty1111: Treedom => Sanitarium* => Fusion Parkour => The Gallery => Mr_D's Maze

PieceofCheese vs. Amygdalae: Pirate Cave => Telepads => Old HC* => Reto Runner Mario => Metal Harbor*

Rickyboy320 vs. ElectroUnderwear: Asylum* => Frosty City* => Lava Maze => Wipeout* => Candyland

Round 4:
corygolfanatic vs. Pieceofcheese: Paradox* => The Portal* => Old Level 2 => Invictus => Palmtree Panic

Rickyboy320 vs. minty1111: Pixel Parkour => The Coke Can* => My 1st Survival => Halls of Infinity => Soarer's Door Maze

ElectroUnderwear vs. Amygdalae: The Great Race 2 => The Great Race 3 => Cod sImulator 20XX => Original Level 1 => Troll Kingdom

Round 5:
corygolfanatic vs. rickyboy320: Joe's Lab => Shroomville => Snow Fort => Bugs => Retro Runner Sonic

ElectroUnderwear vs. PieceofCheese: Mario Parkour => Slowpoke Maze => Dropping => Monkey Trumpets => The Test

Amygdalae vs. minty1111: Queen's Nest* => Zara's Dark Maze => Tower Prowl => Chaos => Janus*

Pool 2:
Round 2:
Zatharel vs. srentiln: End of World => Kave Quest => Treedom => Tetris Parkour => Palmtree Panic

BobTheBlob2001 vs. rmanimal: JP's Pyramids => Dusty Dunes => Doodle Jump => Torsion* => Prison Break*

HC12345 vs. MinecraftMan8: Memories Stage 1 => Slowpoke Maze => Zarklin Ruins => Fire & Ice Maze => Wretched Earth

Round 3:

Zatharel vs. BobTheBlob2001: Chiller's Door Maze => Village => Departure => Eternity* => 154

HC12345 vs. srentiln: Pharaoh's Tomb => MineTech => Monkey Trumpets => Memories Stage 1 => Napped

MinecraftMan8 vs. rmanimal: Chess Game* => Trek => Deranged => Spider's Lab => Tarzan

Round 4:

Zatharel vs. HC12345: Vares Sert* => Wipeout* => Danger Zone => Original Lv 1 => Button Button*

MinecraftMan8 vs. BobTheBlob2001: Metal Harbor* => Dropping 2* => Lava Maze => Albatross Park => Invictus

rmanimal vs. srentiln: Minas Tirith* => Hell2Heaven => Troll Kingdom => Four Seasons => MYTH*

Round 5:

Zatharel vs. MinecraftMan8: Planets => Apoco => Pistomatic 2.0 => Fusion Parkour => Shroomville

rmanimal vs. HC12345: Halls of Infinity => Retro Runner Mario => The Face => Queen's Nest* => Humongous Fungus

srentiln vs. BobTheBlob2001: Paradox* => Skylands => Tower Prowl => Minion Rush => Pandemonium

Pool 3:
Round 2:
creeperTNTman198 vs. SleeknFoxy: The Bad Ending => Sanitarium* => Four Seasons => Torsion* => Tarzan

rebplane vs. Son_of_Odin_2002: Dusty Dunes => Rubio Cube => Wool Warriors => Apoco => Demonic

Freakworld vs. awkward_hamster: Collaborative => Tetris Parkour => Danger Zone => Lava Maze => Dropping 2*

Round 3:

creeperTNTman198 vs. rebplane: The Great Race 2 => Shiny Red Apples => Hel* => Prison Break* => The Great Race 3

Freakworld vs. SleeknFoxy: MYTH* => Retro Runner Pacman* => The Nether Lab => Mob Parkour 2.0 => Original Level 1

awkward_hamster vs. Son_of_Odin_2002: Block Party* => The Congo* => Humongous Fungus => Deranged => Funkytown

Round 4:

creeperTNTman198 vs. Freakworld: Old HC => Corrupt* => Night Light => Emerald of Time* => Minion Rush

awkward_hamster vs. rebplane: Invictus => Gebul => Frosty City* => UNDO* => Janus*

Son_of_Odin_2002 vs. SleeknFoxy: Park School => Prismarine Green => Detention* => Rock Sport => Shri Tra Savern

Round 5:

creeperTNTman198 vs. awkward_hamster: Voodoo* => Pirate Cave => Mean Greenie* => Pharaohs Tomb => Winter Tide

Son_of_Odin_2002 vs. Freakworld: Wooly Mammoth => JP's Pyramids => Doodle Jump => Solstice* => Don't Press the Button

SleeknFoxy vs. rebplane: The Coke Can* => Memories Stage 1 => Retro Runner Sonic => Vares Sert* => Teddy's Xmas*
Pool 4:
Round 2:
Pekachoo vs. zombiekiler1001: Treedom => Paradox* => Wipeout* => Winter Fun => Wooly Mammoth

Rockin_Ravens vs. bstrey: End of World => Teddy's Xmas* => Brockville => Pistomatic 2.0 => Leaf Maze

AtomicAdam0 vs. CornFish: Construction => Cod Simulator 20XX => Candyland => Pixel Parkour => Night Light
Round 3:
Pekachoo vs. Rockin_Ravens: Rock Sport => 154 => Nightmare Button* => Traffic* => Soarer's Doormaze

AtomicAdam0 vs. zombiekiler1001: Spider's Lab => Deranged => Monkey Trumpets => Vares Sert* => Funkytown

CornFish vs. bstrey: Minecorp => Napped => Pearl => Danger Zone => Queen's Nest*
Round 4:
Pekachoo vs. AtomicAdam0: Iron Door => Telepads => Tower Parkour => Hel => Zara's Dark Maze

CornFish vs. Rockin_Ravens: Retro Runner Sonic => New Year's Eve => Mirrored* => Bugs => Corrupt*

bstrey vs. zombiekiler1001: Winter Tide => Gideon's Place => Shroomville => Monkey Trumpets => The Great Race 1
Round 5:
Pekachoo vs. CornFish: Hell Parkour => Xrm's Labryinth => Dusty Dunes => Atari => Mob Parkour*

bstrey vs. AtomicAdam0: Skylands => 3D Maze => Sky Castle* => Detention* => Halls of Infinity

zombiekiler1001 vs. Rockin_Ravens: Chillers' Door Maze => Tarzan => Detention 2* => Trek => World Two-ur

Last edited:

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
This is the link for the new Tournament bracket. If you see that one of your matches is not updated, please inform me.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Most likely has
upload_2016-4-4_17-40-47.png

Cpanel -> Personal details -> Contact Details -> Messaging Preferences -> Accept conversations from...
Disabled.