• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Mafia General Rules and Tips

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
For people who haven't hosted yet:
http://games-net.de/hosted/tggc/trash/mafiacalc.php
this gives a good base of how many mafia you should have vs how many innocents there are.

As for creepers post, that's old news IMO. I busted out this calculator in zaths round, which was round 9, and being as we're on round 12... So yea...

As for zath's comment, it does apply to our games quite often actually, even with the addition of extra roles or more powerful roles. For instance, if you have a role that has 2 lives, just add one more innocent to the game. The exception being team games where its 10 people vs 10 other people making the calculator/equation pointless

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I've used that calculator as well, both to guess how many mafia are in each round, and to set up my own games. Very useful.

@Spontida10 You going to respond? If you have nothing to stay, you're not going on the list. I don't want to waste people's time.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I'd like to host another one at, what is it, #24?
The wait list is a mile long and gets longer by the day so I'd rather say early.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Maybe there should be a cap on the number of people on the waiting list?

I mean, thats double the ammount of games already played.

Last edited:

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
@Pieceofcheese87 Would you like jk to go first, or will you be going yourself? You don't need to start immediately, I'd just like an answer one way or the other.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
The hard part later down the line will be maintaining interest since people will start to feel burnt out on it.
I think it would take a pretty long time for that to happen. Minr mafia is something that only happens once in a while, and it's always something new and different from the last round. Not to mention that it's probably one of the best mafia experiences out there, and pretty hard to find a replacement for. But maybe that's just me, since I can play most forum games for months without getting tired of it.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
@TheForgottenUser
Here are some of the better moments of mafia that you asked me to find:
Round 1: flarsh16 loses his hands and types with his nose for the rest of the game
Round 3: Piece plays me and spon against each other and gets the win at the end
Round 4: The first ever fearkill of yeroc, bandwagoning HC gives the innocents the win
Round 5: All of sren's code breaks, but distinct kills off HC and gets the win before the code breaks
Round 6: Halex betrays everyone after I give the mafia up like an idiot, innocents lose because forgot and sren argue when they have the win
Round 7: RIcky takes out 6 innocents without ever being suspected and gives the mafia the win

Ill find some for the rest of the games when I have time

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
This current round is givibg me some ideas for adjustments to my plans for my next round.

Also, as a side note, I just found out why my code last round borked up so much. Despite being written by an engineer (waka waka) my host updated the PHP version while that was going on. Some of the key functions I was using were removed and replaced by new ones in the update

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Updated the spreadsheet a ton, and also added art for each of the winners. If anybody wants to improve upon the 'Best Moments' part or figure out some more statistics, feel free to do so and I'll add it. Same with any suggestions you might have, but I'm not implementing them if I have to spend tons of time on it - I'm pretty tired of messing with that document, and recently also very busy.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Not sure if we are still going off of these, but I'd like to be removed from hosting my round. I won't be able to commit enough to have a stable round.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
I can host a round during the summer or winter breaks, but that probably won't happen if I am the last person in line for hosting a rounD