• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 10 Chinatown

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
I've just calculated that if we continue at this rate my next round starts somewhere around the time my last one ended (april)

...yay

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
I'm very sorry this took a lot longer than you guys probably want. The sign ups are closed and the actual MM will start saturday. I will also explain all the different rules etc... on saturday. I will send everyone a quick message via forums to check if you are still interested just a quick reply will do. Again sorry for the inconvience but I had a big project to work on last couple of days and haven't found time to actually start MM.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Just so everyone doesn't think I'm being awefully quiet and that means I'm on the mafia-equivalent side, I'm going paintballing saturday and probably won't be posting the first day.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I'll be at the grandparents Saturday as well, but hopefully will be able to play that day regardless.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
I don't think there's anything coming up for me this weekend, but I'll probably have my eyes glued to The Blood of Olympus for a while :p

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Just so everyone doesn't think I'm being awefully quiet and that means I'm on the mafia-equivalent side, I'm going paintballing saturday and probably won't be posting the first day.
"omg sren is maf hes so quiet, kil him noe"

But err yeah I don't think I have anything this weekend. I may be a bit less active during weekdays though, as my history teacher is near retirement and wants us to "remember her" (God help me please).

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
@nahfackler I think you are the only one left who didn't confirm yet, please do because for a game like this you need at least to check the forums once a day.

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
nah fackler is not responding so this round will be played with 16 players

Rules: In this link are all the general mafia rules you need to follow. On top of that I'll will be adding 1 more rule. The 1st day and night will be peacefull without any deads and you can all discuss you strategy. By day 2 You will all need to vote for 1 person who has the right to speak outside this thread over MM10. Any other players who were not voted cannot talk outside this thread except with people who got voted.

Roles: There are 9 roles in total and I will explain each of them in here. (Every role has the abilitie to lynch)
-Innocents -Villager: This role can do the 2 special events.
-Sheriff: This role can put someone in jail for 1 night. Knows who the deputy is . Can also do the 2 special events.
-Deputy: Can check for a players role once every 2 nights. Can do the 2 special events.
-Judge: Decides if the players in jail will die or be set free. Can do the 2 special events.
-Guard: Will protect a player and die in there shoes if that players is targetted by someone. Cannot protect from lynching. Can not participate in the 2 special events.(if he dies the person he protected knows the killer)
-Mr.Innocent: Will escape death once, can do the 2 special events.(if he dies knows the person who killed him)

-Raiders(no raider can do a special event)
-Mafia Boss: Can vanish once(meaning he will escape possible death for 1 day or night cycle). Knows his minions and can order them to kill a target
-Cobra: Can silence someone making sure he won't vote or talk the next day.
-Vampire: Can capture someone for 1day or night cycle

Special Events: There are 2 special events that can a player do. The 1st one is going on a mining trip doing this will give you 1 piece of gold. But if you get killed in the mines your body will only be found 2 days later. The 2nd one is going to the local pub. This costs you 1 piece of gold and makes sure you do not get killed for one night. You can't mine 2 days in a row.

Goal: kill the other factions

I will now be sending out every role

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
-IanAnth66
-halex44
-Zatharel
-TheForgottenUser
-ElectroUnderwear
-Rickyboy320