• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 11: Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
- Henniboy321
- IanAnth66
- Blie4
- Jkjkelly1

- Rickyboy320
- Spontida10
- Pieceofcheese87
- TheForgottenUser
- CreeperTNTman198
- Corygolfantic
- Srentiln
- Bstrey

- Freakworld
- Zatheral
- ElectroUnderwear

- Creeper2685
- Halex44
- Mathwiz592
- Mr_Destructo69

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Not sure who to vote for today. Blie can't be mafia, Zath looks innocent in my eyes, and I still don't have much of a read on piece or jk aside from the fact that they've both been inactive and piece has been pretty careless. Cory still seems semi-suspicious to me, but I'll admit that he gave a decent defense and I'm starting to get this gut feeling that he might be innocent, though him and piece are still at the top of my suspicion list. Theories, anyone?

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I would vote for electro or jk.
Cory and blie don't seem like mafia to me, and zath i'm on the fence about.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
I have been here the whole time. Not really afk.

I was going to talk up to recently, but honestly, with the whole "0mG, you've been AfK! Yur so Guilty!", I felt it was best to not talk until tensions have calmed down. I didn't want to get caught in the middle of that and be wrongly accused.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
At this point in the game, I can fully trust blie and I can pretty much trust piece.

I haven't spoken much to the rest of you, but I don't currently have any suspicions.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
cooltext1849221260.png
There were so few people left, and nobody knew who to accuse. Everyone seemed somewhat innocent, blie and cory were almost definitely were innocent. Piece Kelly and Eledtro were all left in the dark though. In the end only those who were unsure of who was innocent voted.

Electro accused piece
Piece accused electro
Kelly accused piece
Cory and blie didn't know who to vote for, everyone seemed good in their eyes
2 votes piece
1 vote electro
Pieceofcheese87, the innocent, has been BANNED!

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
cooltext1850264920.png
THIS MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO A FEW OF YOU! DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING SAID IN HERE PERSONALLY, I TRIED TO PORTRAY BAD GUYS ARE BAD AND GOOD GUYS AS GOOD, BUT ALSO TRIED TO MAKE THEM FIT THE STORY!

They all left that day, fairly certain of who was who. After that show of voters, everyone knew that Kelly was a spammer, as was electro, but it didn't matter, it was too late to save their fallen comrades, and it was too late to ban the rest of the mafia, now the mafia could overpower them, or at least tie the innocents every day from then on.

Blie and Cory met that night, with a plan. They were gonna go all in the next day, try and storm the ban button, they thought for sure Zath would die, and so they camped out that night, prepared to log on as soon as possible that morning.

At dawn, they both tried to log on as soon as possible, blie got in no problems, but cory didn't seem able to get in. He tried a few different times, but he was never able to get it. That was when it dawned on him (see the pun, cause at dawn, dawned on him) that he had been banned.

"Uh blie, i think i see a problem in our plan..." cory whispered
"what happened cory?" blie said quite curious as to why his plan wasn't gonna work
"I think the banned me..."
"Oh. Well, I guess we're through then, no more forums. No more forums"
Corygolfantic, the innocent, has been BANNED!
Blie4, the innocent, has been REMOVED!
As they realized their beloved forums demised, cory and blie quit the forums, removed their accounts, and went on to find all their lost friends, hoping to start anew.

Zath on the other hand, logged in expecting it to be a normal day, where they just tried to vote off another spammer, like usual. He was quite surprised to see the whole forum empty. Deserted even. Then Kelly logged on.
"Hey zath, you got any idea on who has been spamming recently?" Kelly asked as he strutted over to zath
"Uh not really, but you seem to be a bit strange at the moment..." zath said very cautiously
"Are you sure? You don't have an ideas?" he said as electro logged on
"Not even one idea?" 'asked' electro as he and electro started to push zath around.
"You guys are beginning to look like you could potentially be spammers..." zath said as he stumbled into a corner
"Oh really? You don't say?" Kelly played sarcastically "Well why don't you ban us then?"
"Maybe i will... CORY! BLIE! KELLY AND ELECTRO ARE Theeee spamm... ers... what did you do to them?" As zaths yell turned into a whisper, Kelly stepped in and said
"They're all gone! We got rid of all of them! DON'T YOU SEE ITS POINTLESS?! THIS WHOLE 'GAME' HAS BEEN POINTLESS! WE'VE HAD YOU SINCE ROUND 1! Yea sure we lost Bstrey, but that didn't faze us. No, just the opposite, it empowered us, gave us the a reason to hate each and every one of your guys, YOU* are the reason we are here right now, YOU* are the reason we were able to take over these forums. And for that we wanted to thanks you." Kelly said as he guided zath to the ban button.
"Ban yourself, end this misery." Electro said flatly.
"And if i don't?" Zath countered
"Then we'll ruin your whole life" Electro said with a bit more life in his voice, almost as though he WANTED to ruin his life.
"Oh..." Zath said as he turned around and faced the button.
He weighed his options.
He wrote the name.
He hit the button.
The command was sent, but nothing happened.

Zatheral, the innocent, has been BANNED!
All of a sudden, zath was back in the real world, no more forums, no more potential of being banned. No more worrying. It was all over. He looked out the window, and seeing the beautiful day he smiled to himself.

*The camera panned back and you could see zaths house and the kids in the street playing, and then the screen turns black. Credits role.*

*You refers to the whole of the innocents.
Roles will be updated in a separate post give me a moment

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
There were 2 cops, 3 Mafia, 1 independent, and 14 generic innocents.

2 cop roles:
Freakworld:
- The innocent AFK.
- After 3 turns of inactivity (no posting on the thread) you can search the role of one person.
- After that every day you may search another person

Forgot:
- The innocent most liked (strategist)
- This role was incredibly powerful because forgot is REALLY good at making strategies and informed posts
- If you sent out a post, and it met a certain numbers or ratings, or positive comments based off that post, (like votes for the person you said to vote for) you could role search one person
- Was expecting this role to be a lot less powerful because its not every day you get someone who makes an army to get agrees and comments ._.

3 Mafia roles:
Bstrey:
- The mafia Fake Leader
- If you curve the votes to kill someone during the day, (like you lead a vote charge, with reasoning as to why you are killing them) then you can hide your role one night of your choice.

Kelly:
- The mafia hider
- Every 2 nights you can hide from a role searcher. If you use the hide during the day, you both hide from a role searcher, AND if you get voted off you appear as innocent.

Electro:
- The mafia KAMIKAZE
- He can kill himself and kill another person at any point in the game

1 Independent Role:
Henni:
- The independent Spammer
- If you post 3 messages you get a special item that you can give to anyone. Next item is 5 messages. Then 7 messages. ETC.
- Only got the first item at the end
- Was a shield, he gave it to blie
- Could have won on either side

Innocent notes:
- Wrote rickys PM first. Then i wrote Freaks. Then i wrote blies, and copy pasted blies for the rest of the innocent pm's. Hence rickys being slightly different. (sorry ricky)
- Forgot had an army of like 6 people Day 3
- Blie did get the shield and guessed it was from henni...
- NOBODY REALIZED BEST LIKED AND AFK MEANT THEY WERE POWER ROLES!!!!!!

Mafia notes:
- Bstrey was unlucky
- Kelly never got investigated
- Electro never got investigated
- They hid pretty well

Last edited:

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
First time I lasted to the end as a mafia player :D

Distinct, I get why you didn't just end the game after piece got lynched. Had we decided to kill blie that night, his shield would've protected him and the game would've kept going. Jk, you might have saved our necks by deciding you wanted Cory dead.

EDIT: And sleek, what made you so sure that I was mafia? :p

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Want to give out some Kudos here:
  1. mafia: you guys were smart and took out the people who do the most reasoning quickly. If forgot had stayed alive longer, he probably would have found at least one more of you. Me...probably not as much, but I had a correct suspicion on jelly :p
  2. Creepertnt: It was great to see someone other than yeroc or forgot posting a lot of logic rather than band-wagoning.
  3. Dis for some really creative power roles. I especially liked that there were roles that had power from being silent, might have been more fun if someone who talks more got it, though. :p
let's see...next is yeroc's round, then piece, and then jelly. Piece, jelly, if you guys haven't started building your rounds yet I STRONGLY urge you to get in gear an have them polished and ready to go before yeroc's gets finished. My biggest stumbling block with my last hosting was that I hadn't actually finished everything ahead of time...that and the off-forum "play area" really killed the round.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
As for taking out the people who did the most reasoning, that was only when we didn't know who else to kill. For example, we killed forgot and math but blie never died for multiple reasons, like us suspecting creeper and Ian of being cop roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.