• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 11: Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Why creeper instead of piece? If you go back and look, creeper has actually posted a fair amount t whereas piece has only hopped on bandwagons. In fact, piece ninja'ing me just now only proves my point. He just hopped on the bandwagon and voted creeper without saying a single word, and the reason the bandwagon started in the first place is something that piece is more guilty of than creeper.

#vote piece

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I don't know what you're planning to do cory, but I've already got a fair list of assumptions. Before creeper died, we had a small talk about Creeper2, and well, after that I believe that he is probably not mafia.
I'll be keeping all of that to myself for the moment, and voting for no one.
#ban qata (no one)

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Does voting for no one count as an actual vote? For example, 5 votes for no-one would overrule 3 votes for someone else.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
cooltext1841600675.png
The innocents were not panicking this time, even though one of their own had been banned, they still had their leader and so they had someone to guide them into killing a spammer. Blie was still there.
But one innocent thought that the leader was corrupt, that he was one of the spammers himself.
"Guys, i do not mean to alarm you or anything, but logically speaking, he's a spammer. He talks a lot, he wasn't banned last night, and he voted off an innocent yesterday."
"What are you talking about cory? All I've done is try to help us! I made one wrong vote, come on man. Plus both Math and Creeper said i was innocent. "
Cory didn't seem convinced so blie pulled him a side after the meeting and tried to convince him that he was not a spammer. He made a pretty convincing argument and cory seemed to believe it, so cory sided with blie at the vote.

At the vote that day a few names were brought up. Piece, Creeper2, and Nobody were all brought up. Blie was pretty set on banning off creeper2, and for piece that was a marvelous idea, and cory went along with it too. Zath was torn between piece and creeper, so he voted for qata, the obvious middle ground. Electro felt like piece was the bad guy however, and so he voted for piece, as did halex.
But when it came down to, creeper was the bad guy.
The results:
3 votes Creeper2685
1 vote qata
votes pieceofcheese87
Creeper2685, the innocent, has been BANNED!
Offline period 6 beings now:

Last edited:

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
cooltext1842606973.png
That night only one spammer was there. He booted up the program, but couldn't decide who to kill. He went over it in his head for a long time before he came up with a list of 3. He looked it over for a LONG TIME, finally deciding on just one. He inputted the name and the code went off.
But more on that later
That night creeper2685 tried to get back on the server. To his dismay he was unable to figure out the coding of the server, so he couldn't get himself back on! In this attempt, the server got his ip and REBANNED HIM
Creeper2685 has been IP BANNED!
"Well damn." He said as he went to sleep that night.

That same night, henni decided it was time to act. He finished up his stuff just before the server turned off, and then packed up and went home. He decided it was time for him to take on a leading role is this play of misfortune, and so he formulated a plan to weed out the spammers. First he would bait them into revealing themselves to him, then he was broadcast the information to everyone, with some sound recordings of course. Then they would all believe him and he would be a hero. He went to sleep that night happy as could be.
The next day when he tried to log on though he found he couldn't... He was confused for a bit, then it all clicked, he had been the spammers target that night!
"Damn, and right as I was gonna become the hero!" Henni grunted as he went downstairs to eat his breakfast.
Henniboy321, the independent, has been BANNED!
Online period 7 begins now:

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
It's pretty clear why henni died in this last night. Since blie hinted at henni not being mafia or necessarily innocent, it put a target on his back. But as to why blie edited his post yesterday to say "I can confirm that henni is not mafia.", I do not know. It could merely be because he didn't want to give away henna's role, but there could be other considerations.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I already knew henni's role the second he jumped at me.
One thing I can't get is why @blie4 would hint that he was a special role. If you knew that he was independent, which I suspect you did, why risk losing a possible advantage against the mafia?

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Alright, here's what happened.

I had known henni was an independent before by Forgot investigating him and telling our group his role. But recently, henni messaged me telling me that he wanted to help me out. As soon as I had confirmed that henni was on our side and had not aligned himself with the mafia, I edited my post to get rid of that hint. Let me know if you guys have any more questions.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Alright, here's what happened.

I had known henni was an independent before by Forgot investigating him and telling our group his role. But recently, henni messaged me telling me that he wanted to help me out. As soon as I had confirmed that henni was on our side and had not aligned himself with the mafia, I edited my post to get rid of that hint. Let me know if you guys have any more questions.
The eternal question which I've been asking for 2 days now: what happened to your detective? Is he still alive or did he die? How did forgot investigate henni, was he the detective?

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Forgot was our investigator, but has clearly died. At the moment, I know of no power roles, but I have learned that henni gave someone a "gift" before his death. To my knowledge, it is basically a shield that keeps them safe for one vote.

At the moment, I don't know what you're all thinking, but I don't have a single lead. ANY ideas would be fantastic at a plan of attack. I'd really like to hear from everyone here.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
That's exactly what I didn't want. Do you have a reason? It's clearly not going to help getting others to vote with you if you vote with no reasoning.

/ban No one

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
I have about as much reason as you have for voting creeper off.

"Creeper2 has not provided much relevant information and has not participated much in the game when it comes to voting or discussing"???

Pieceofcheese has posted in this thread a grand total of 10 times, 6 of which has been bandwagon votes with no reasoning, 2 complete troll posts, and 2 moot points. IF you truly believe he was less of a chance to be mafia than Creeper, who had tried his hardest this whole game to be helpful, and who has defended several innocents who were subsequently lynched, then you are attacking his naivete playing the game if nothing else. Either you, blie, and piece are working in tandem as mafia or you are simply ignorant to the facts. Either way, you have no place to speak if just yesterday you switched your vote from blie after no explanation other than "we discussed", then cited some "theory" that you would reveal after that vote ended that has yet to be spoken, not to mention not a single word mentioned in this thread by you about wrongly accusing creeper, acknowledging a mistake made.
In light of this, I will not vote for you because I still don''t know whether you are being foolish or conspiring, but my vote for piece stands. There is clearly foul play afoot, and I will not have you dancing around your words one minute claiming you have a plan and the next saying you have no idea what is happening. As for the others, zath, Ian, I encourage you to make your own decisions for the rest of this game rather than take what is being fed to you, as this whole debacle has occurred based on 4 different innocents being voted off by this so called all-knowing coalition.

This game won't last much longer. If you are mice, stand in the shadows and do nothing but help tie the noose, but if you are lions, inspect the arguments of the ones still alive today, discover the facts for yourself. A pitiful end will it be for the innocents if they walk blindfolded into the pit.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Thank you, halex. It's good to see that not everyone is missing the obvious. But I'm going to take it a step further and say this: I am truly becoming suspicious that Cory is mafia. His reasoning is very hypocritical, given that he immediately attacked creeper2 for "not contributing much" even though creeper was actually pretty active and contributed much more than some of the other players. And even after I reminded everyone of how piece was doing nothing but bandwagoning, Cory still questioned halex for voting him.

I'm sorry, but this just reeks of Cory being an enemy. Either that, or he's not thinking things through.
#vote cory

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I have about as much reason as you have for voting creeper off.

"Creeper2 has not provided much relevant information and has not participated much in the game when it comes to voting or discussing"???

Pieceofcheese has posted in this thread a grand total of 10 times, 6 of which has been bandwagon votes with no reasoning, 2 complete troll posts, and 2 moot points. IF you truly believe he was less of a chance to be mafia than Creeper, who had tried his hardest this whole game to be helpful, and who has defended several innocents who were subsequently lynched, then you are attacking his naivete playing the game if nothing else. Either you, blie, and piece are working in tandem as mafia or you are simply ignorant to the facts. Either way, you have no place to speak if just yesterday you switched your vote from blie after no explanation other than "we discussed", then cited some "theory" that you would reveal after that vote ended that has yet to be spoken, not to mention not a single word mentioned in this thread by you about wrongly accusing creeper, acknowledging a mistake made.
In light of this, I will not vote for you because I still don''t know whether you are being foolish or conspiring, but my vote for piece stands. There is clearly foul play afoot, and I will not have you dancing around your words one minute claiming you have a plan and the next saying you have no idea what is happening. As for the others, zath, Ian, I encourage you to make your own decisions for the rest of this game rather than take what is being fed to you, as this whole debacle has occurred based on 4 different innocents being voted off by this so called all-knowing coalition.

This game won't last much longer. If you are mice, stand in the shadows and do nothing but help tie the noose, but if you are lions, inspect the arguments of the ones still alive today, discover the facts for yourself. A pitiful end will it be for the innocents if they walk blindfolded into the pit.
This is insulting coming from someone that has been either trolling or voting all game.
How can you vote piece for his inactivity when YOU aren't exactly active yourself?
Make my own decisions? I'm pretty sure I was the only one who doubted Math and blie's leadership when it came to voting a clearly innocent,
even Distinct said that in a post. I also was one of the only who didn't think creeper2 was mafia.
And now after all of this, you're telling me I should listen to you, you, who has done absolutely nothing all game but trolling at the start but also insulting me by telling me I'm being fed? All offense intended, screw you.
#vote halex44
I'm confident blie and Ian are innocent, I'm keeping cory in the gray zone, while you along with piece and Electro have done nothing but tried to pin things on eachother or on another person. With that, I'd rather a loss by voting you off then having to listen to your crap every 48 hours in an endless circle of suffering.
@corygolfanatic
@blie4

I'm really surprised you guys aren't doubting what halex says, when he has the same qualities as piece and should be voted off as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.