• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 11: Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Are you joking?

Forgot confirmed I was innocent, Math confirmed I was innocent, and our role PM's matched exactly. If I was mafia I would not have carried out Forgot's plan to invite you, cory, into our group, and you're wasting a turn with this move. It looks like the mafia killed creeper and not me because there's a general assumption around here that I'm a complete idiot and Creeper is some sort of genius. Who would waste a turn killing me? I'm useless anyway.

I'd be happy to prove my innocence in any way, but for now I have no suspicions and guessing is useless, so

/ban Nobody.

Cory, you also said that the past few bans I have lead have been wrong. I've only lead ONE ban, and I'm terribly sorry that I was incorrect. If it's any consolation, Creeper told me that bstrey "accidently confirmed that ricky was mafia", and that was a deciding factor. No idea what happened there.

The other incorrect bans were lead by Forgot and Math, and they would not have handed their title to me without a sense of trust.

Last edited:

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Seems like the mafia actually have brains and don't just target the people who appear to be the leaders because they are scared.
GG.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
It's quite obvious that the role PM thing doesn't work. This is probably because someone gave their role PM to the mafia, somehow. I have one wild theory that you're all going to hate and disagree with, but at this point I have nothing else to go on.
Few years ago when I first played mafia, there was a mafia role that uppon death appears innocent. There is nothing but theory to indicate such a role exists here, but it's something I'd like to note, at least so I can be like "I told you so" at the end.

tl;dr Stop going with the PM roles, it's quite obvious we're not going to do anything, also I'm curious, what happened to your detective/sheriff/cop? I call for pure scumhunting.
I also ask @blie4 to share with us the order of people who sent their role PMs, so we can see if you actually have all of them.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
I also considered that upon death appears innocent theory, but couldn't get any solid evidence towards it.

@Zatharel Unfortunately, most of our group members who used the PM thing have died. These include Mr_Dest, Forgot (Was the leader), Math, and now Creeper too. As you may have guessed it also included cory, until he left after I screwed up. Ian has also been in this group, and has been active in the group but less so in the thread. I left the group after cory left, as it's a pointless group with just two people. I recommend you all side with me and /ban Nobody, as the mafia could almost have the majority.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
mmm too bad, the PMs could have helped me determine a few important things.
Right, let's get a list of who's left.
-blie
-myself
-cory
-Creeper2
-piece
-halex
-henni
(if I forgot someone please say so)

@Pieceofcheese87
@halex44
@Creeper2685
@henniboy321
I'm asking you, if not beginning you to say something that can help us.

I'm also asking you all to actually defend yourself if you are innocent. From the past days all I've seen from defense is trolling. Freak didn't even try to save himself, neither did ricky, so stop helping the mafia and give a solid reason why people should not vote you. "I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't vote me" is not a defense, it's only gonna make people vote you more.
Further more, I know that most people like to play it silent and let people such as Forgot do the talking, in fact I do too, but the "carriers" are gone, and it's our time to win this game.
@Creeper2685 I'll only say this once, I know it's your first game, and I don't want to be hard on you, but stop negating everything. You have to choose what you're going to do, you can't just stay neutral all game. Say something that incriminates another member, or something that defends another member being voted.

tl;dr we need action guys, we're not going to win by doing nothing, while I may not have the brightest theories myself, at least I'm giving my theories.

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
This has been the thing in all mafia:"Prove that you are not mafia" and that simply is not possible without either pm share or telling your role already. Forgot and creeperTNTman knew I'm not mafia, I don't know if anyone else can confirm this the point is, how can you expect from somebody to prove himself while you know as much as you do about them as about the mafia. You are asking us to do something not possible. The reason why I am not active is simply because I don't need to be. At least not in the thread, it is not because I didn't talk with you i'm not active. I also do not have to prove myself for you, I don't know if I can trust you. So again how can I prove myself other than saying creeper and forgot knew I was not mafia?

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
This has been the thing in all mafia:"Prove that you are not mafia" and that simply is not possible without either pm share or telling your role already. Forgot and creeperTNTman knew I'm not mafia, I don't know if anyone else can confirm this the point is, how can you expect from somebody to prove himself while you know as much as you do about them as about the mafia. You are asking us to do something not possible. The reason why I am not active is simply because I don't need to be. At least not in the thread, it is not because I didn't talk with you i'm not active. I also do not have to prove myself for you, I don't know if I can trust you. So again how can I prove myself other than saying creeper and forgot knew I was not mafia?
...see, this is the kind of behavior that gets us all killed and the game lost.
1) You aren't needed to be active? You don't want to be active? The solution is very simple - don't play the game. If you don't want to play, then don't sign up, it's that simple.
2) You don't need to prove yourself to me? Wrong, I'm a player in this game, as is everyone else, meaning if you don't want me to vote you, you need to convince me you're innocent.
Stop arguing with me, if you don't feel like playing then just quit playing. If you're not capable of understanding this game, then no one is forcing you to. You willingly joined this game, and you're supposed to play.
Further more, not having to prove yourself to me or anyone else simply because you don't want to trust anyone is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The whole game is about convincing others to trust you and learning who you can trust. So far, you've been doing neither, when in fact you DO need to prove yourself to me and to everyone else, simply because we're the ones who decide if you're innocent or not.
If Creeper and Forgot knew you were innocent, too bad, they're both dead. I suggest instead of complaining how I'm wrong you actually play the damn game.

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Why do you think that you are the leader here? I get it, someone has to take the lead and I guess that it is you but that is no argument to feel like a god.

Earlier this others took the lead, then why the hell should I show up and start making strategies and stuff while other's already have, I suggested some strategies before and it is not my call to say what you have to do. Then you took the lead, again there's no need for me there. So far there was no need for me, I will show up when I need to.

You are a player but so is everyone else. As soon as mafia gets to know what role I have they will decide whether I'm worth killing or not, so why would I prove that I'm innocent to a potential mafia. That makes the lives of mafia much easier.

How does not proving to you I'm innocent makes me not want to trust anyone? That doesn't make sense.

You ask me to play the damn game. I just don't trust YOU so if I don't question you who will? About playing the game part, what do you expect me to do, follow like a chicken without a head. Is that playing the game??

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I'm not taking the lead, I'm doing what you seem to be incapable of, and that's playing the game.

....I can't decide if you are trolling or you are just completely incapable of understanding what I'm saying. If you don't post and contribute, we can't know if you are on our side or not.
You aren't proving to ME you are innocent, you're generally proving that you're innocent giving everyone a reason to not vote you at some point.
You're free to question me, I never said anyone is supposed to follow me or take orders from me, that's the last thing I want. No, I'm not expecting you to follow anything, I'm expecting you to stop whining about how bad a person I'm being and actually help us win.

You're free to stop replying to me, I've already determined your likely role. Just know that this attitude is the thing why I've began to hate this thing, and that this is the attitude that loses games.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
I'm still here zath. I know I literally havent posted anything, it's just because I don't have much to say. I check the forums religiously though, so it's not like i've been inactive on the forums or anything. I just don't contribute anything.. which is probably something I should start doing.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
A reminder: If you're dead, you CANNOT comment on the game. Keep your mouths shut until the game is over @Freakworld @creeperTNTman198 .
I don't even interfere with the gameplay though.

Man people are taking this way too seriously over here <.<

EDIT: AND I'M GETTING NEGATIVE RATINGS AGAIN

Last edited:

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Rule #5
Dead players and non-participants may not talk until the game is finished. You can say a goodbye, but if you learned anything important or had a new idea, you may not share it in the thread.
Same with Piece, I really have nothing else to say that hasn't been said already.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
-blie
-Zath
-cory
-Creeper2
-piece
-halex
-henni
-Ian
Of these left, I believe henni, zath, creeper2, blie, and I are the likely innocents.
Of the ones left over: piece and cory seem like the viable mafia to me.
Creeper was one of the few to defend spon before he was lynched, and personally if I was mafia I would sit back and let the innos kill eachother. I think that blie has proved his innocence, and if we trust his information cory Ian and henni are innos as well. As for zath, he has been the biggest contributor to still be alive and one who is trying to spur action among the innocents.
Piece has not contributed at all, and saying "I haven't talked to anyone" seems highly unlikely to me and an attempt at feigned ignorance. For cory, his dissent from blie for no clear reason is a concern.
I don't recommend inaction this phase as the mafia clearly has the upper hand at this point and if we don't do something, it will only be a matter of time before the mafia takes complete control. Based on this, I'm gonna take a shot and #ban pieceofcheese87
I
chose piece over cory based on the fact that cory was part of the group evidently, and my belief that a mafia member would not risk taking such rash action as to try and ban a clearly proven leader based on little factual evidence.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I'm going to pull my vote for blie after further discussion and I apologize to blie.
/BAN Nobody

But if we continue on this track, the mafia will win very soon. Creeper2 has not provided much relevant information and has not participated much in the game when it comes to voting or discussing. At this moment, I'm testing a theory which I can outline after the vote has ended. If I am unable to post, blie also knows what's up.

/BAN Creeper2685

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
After some discussion with cory, I have to agree with his theory and that action must be taken or we will be outnumbered.

/ban Creeper2685

Status
Not open for further replies.