• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 13: Glitches

East and West is the best. West to East is a rotation for the norm.

• East

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • West

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
I hate to burst your bubble, freak, but distinct tried to keep his reasoning a secret and it didn't work, so I doubt you're going to get many votes. Mind explaining yourself?
roses are red and violets are red and everything else is red too

where's henni when I need him

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
Would like to point out that F voted me because he had me role checked the first day and got lucky. ;P

Elect, I feel as if world is joking around.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Would like to point out that F voted me because he had me role checked the first day and got lucky. ;P

Elect, I feel as if world is joking around.
I'm always dead serious about mafia as is everyone else here and henni is in some serious trouble if he doesn't show up soon.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Sir, I have been accused of a great many things, but being serius is not one of them :p

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I think freak is thinking mafia will be silent for most of the round...which is only true if they are already silent watchers.

Mathwiz592

Peon
Greenie
Jan 8, 2014
I'm not sure where the vote count is at the moment but I'm going to go ahead and
#lynch Zatharel
If we're too afraid to lynch people now because the probability of killing an innocent is too high, when do we start? When there's a 50% chance? I'm pretty sure that we'd lose at that point...

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
As the members of Minr mourned the loss of Ricky, people began to talk. "Who could be behind such horrible things"?, everyone asked themselves. "Who's next?"

Immediately, DistinctMadness spoke up and said to everyone, "I think I know who it is. I can't explain my reasoning, but you just have to trust me." Most people, not wanting to vote off the wrong person, doubted Distinct. However, he argued that they have nothing to go on at the moment, so they just have to take a chance.

"Zatharel, I think you killed Ricky"
Baffled by his accusation, Zath stood up, saying "And what the hell makes you think that? For all we know, YOU could be the mafia!" All the members of the community watched the two, feeling the tension in the air. "I have my reasons, and right now, we need to take some chances. You're getting lynched today."

Outrage broke the silence, as people began to try to discredit Distinct, but it wasn't enough. Distinct had made a good point. They HAD no evidence of who was mafia and who wasn't. Many members resisted the hasty decision to kill Zath, but it wasn't enough.

The members carried Zath to the town square, where he was left to be eaten by Zombies.

"Don't worry everyone", said Distinct, "we made the right choice." As the members began to go to sleep, they heard the screams of Zatharel...

Zatharel, an [INNOCENT], has been eaten by Zombies!

Last edited:

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
As the members of Minr slept, all was not well. In the night, trouble was stirring. Voices murmured, seeming to be in an argument, but soon, they became quiet. Then, footsteps were heard in the town.

As IanAnth66 walked into the square, he kept thinking about Zatharel. How they’d just thrown him out here to be eaten. He couldn’t bear to hear their screams of agony. Ian stood there, sobbing. How could he let that happen to them?

As Ian stood there, he slowly became aware that he was being watched. As he looked around, he saw nothing but the houses of the sleeping Minr members. As Ian listened, he could hear voices, evil voices. As began to think of running, a figure came out of the darkness.

“You!” said Ian. “How could it have been you?”

The dark figure stood there, smirking. All of a sudden, an arrow came out of the darkness and hit him right in the head. Ian fell down next to Zath’s remains, bleeding. The dark figure approached Ian, saying;

“Ian, oh Ian, if only you knew what we had in store. Unfortunately, you’ll never find out.”

Ian lay there, staring at the stars, and watched them become dimmer and dimmer.

The next WONDERFUL morning, everyone was up bright and early, only to be shocked there was another murder. This time, one of the town favorites.

IanAnth66, an [INNOCENT], has been killed by an arrow!

As the members looked around, they were in tears. “Why Ian? What did he ever do”?

Just as they were looking around, they noticed a few other members were missing as well. As the scrambled to find them, screams could be heard from certain cabins. As the members rushed to their aid, they realized they were too late.

Srentiln, the Greyhat [NEUTRAL], has died from poison!

creeperTNTman198, an [INNOCENT], has died from poision!

Who would do this? Why? Try to figure it out this day, on… well… today.

Last edited:

Mathwiz592

Peon
Greenie
Jan 8, 2014
Ok so I'm suspicious of one person in particular right now.
Forgot mentioned something earlier:
"I know that the thing about baked goods is a hint, but I'm not willing to share what that's about publicly just yet."
It would seem to me like the mentioning of baked goods was some kind of hint that someone was poisoned, and somehow forgot knew about it. Maybe he was the one that poisoned them? I also find it suspicious that he bandwagoned with dist so fast and encouraged others to vote someone off, whether it was distinct or zath (although I also voted someone off so that's kind of hypocritical).

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I'm not really going to defend myself. That was what the clue was referencing. Again, I don't really want to share how I know this stuff just yet (though I've told a few people in private). Rest assured that if I was planning to brutally kill you all, I wouldn't have said anything. No point in drawing unnecessary suspicion to myself.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
I'm not really going to defend myself. That was what the clue was referencing. Again, I don't really want to share how I know this stuff just yet (though I've told a few people in private). Rest assured that if I was planning to brutally kill you all, I wouldn't have said anything. No point in drawing unnecessary suspicion to myself.
Unless you are committing reverse psychology. But we get lost after that.

Spontida10

Peon
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
How exactly did you know it was a hint? It would be better if you could explain what it is. Funny how sren did die after you posted sren could get mafia killed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.