• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 17: The Infinity Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
NIGHT 5
The innocents started to vote, concerned that the mafia could potentially outnumber them soon. However, they were soon convinced against it as they had little evidence, and ignored the warning. Drastic times call for cautious measures? please, do something or you''ll all die

Meanwhile, some players took part in a short pilgrimage, solving yet another puzzle. Some even began to realize the greater significance of the puzzles... you didn't listen and you doomed us all

All players that solved the puzzle can use two powers (or one power twice, if you only have one power total) tonight!

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
DAY 6
CreeperTNTman198 had been on the run from the mafia for longer than anyone expected. Nights previous, they had attempted to kill him--but had managed only to shatter his sword. He hadn't stopped running since then--and was feeling entirely exhausted. Almost out of hope, he stopped, and began to sleep.

"E̬̗͉ͮͮ̿͗͆̀a̳̝̯̯͕̬͎ͭ̓͛̀͆̈́s̘͚̩̅͋͡y̗̜ͪ̃ͧͮ̿͋."

CreeperTNTman198, the neutral Guardian of Hope, has been A̙ͯ̄N̼͓̮͉̺̻̄ͩ̔̇ͭͣÑ̲̂̓͂͐͗͒I̢̗̺̭͕H̲̻̃̊̈́̆͌ͤI͕̲̯̻̦͉͕L̸̥̝ͣ̌͂̾ͯẠ͎̖̥̊͌̾̊͒͘Tͩͪ͐͊̔E͉͉̟̞̭͉̅͋D͖̯̫̂̓͋͋͡ ! what?! that's not possible! he wasn't neutral!!

Meanwhile, Bobtheblob was also on the run--for a completely opposite reason. The old prisoner knew that everyone recognized his identity, and it was only a matter of time before someone remembered. One player had witnessed the survivor killing his final victim--and took matters into his own hands: using them to type /kill.

BobtheBlob, the mafia Cult Survivor, has been betrayed by technology! finally.

The final player running last night was halex44. Unlike the previous two, halex had no clue what he had done wrong. Nonetheless, he sprinted from the shadowed figure, lugging a sword after him. He finally stopped at a dead end, as the wall in front of him denied him the right to live.

Halex44, the innocent Witness, has met his dead end! wow, this sure has been a colorful update

Tragically, Corn_Fish couldn't bear to keep seeing the deaths around him.

Corn_Fish, the innocent Professor, has asked to leave the game!

Ricky soon saw a strange dog biscuit land at his feet. He glanced up, but only saw a figure running across the top of the maze, his body entirely limp. The biscuit jumped up and forced itself into Ricky's mouth, defying any possible logic involved. He felt...something run through his veins. Alarmed, he lay down on the floor, breathing heavily to focus on rejecting the poison. Unfortunately for him, the poison was too strong.

Rickyboy320, the mafia Spy, has eaten the wrong biscuit! be careful what you wish for

Nahfackler sat on the ground. He didn't move, and he was in a state of complete comatose. He hadn't moved all game, and everyone began to doubt that he'd ever move...

Nahfackler, the neutral Guardian of Love, has been suffocated! (By not breathing, that is.)

Sometimes to get new info, one must revisit puzzles of the past. Something obvious has changed, where you least expect it...

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
With the information I know of, there can be only one suspect, who did not present themselves well. I know the roles of three players, two of he other three claim to be innocent and provide very specific information. Therefore I could only imagine that coolgolfer is the last mafia. Originally four, three were taken out past night, leaving one in the dust.

#vote coolgolfer

Amygdalae

Has a degree in Amying
Greenie
Feb 18, 2016
I'm with Sleek on this one. Too much hiding in the shadows, which could only mean one thing..

#vote cool

coolgolfer

Professional Lurker
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
I would like to first begin by saying I am innocent, of course in a situation like this, it does not mean much. In addition, I would like to add that sleek and I had been talking quite a lot last night and he happened to know my power. In regards to that, I asked him for advice as he seemed somewhat trustworthy. I know believe that he directed me towards someone so he knew what I was doing, so he was free to take action against someone else. I would say you can check with people to verify my innocence, but they are all dead. Therefore,

#vote SleeknFoxy

EDIT: Forgot to write Vote

Last edited:

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
From what I know there are only 6 players left, two I know for a fact are innocent, which is me and Cory. The only possible suspects are rman, Amy and cool, since Ian is neutral. I am picking cool due to how little he explained his roke

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Unfortunately, one ofor you is likely to die tonight, no matter the vote. Slide into my DAS and plead your case, or its 50% likely you'll meet your doom ;)

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
DAS means what?

Anyway, I've pretty much told Cory all there is to say about my role, but that doesn't mean he csnan trust me. However, I did refer to him for much advise and I did not need to question his role l.

coolgolfer

Professional Lurker
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
I thought I explained my role quite well... I mean it is just a name, but hey, I guess its open to interpretation Sleek. Also DAS?

Amygdalae

Has a degree in Amying
Greenie
Feb 18, 2016
I might add that it's rather concerning that a few of the players haven't participated in this topic at all. Make of that what you will.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
NIGHT 6
The players had to take a chance. The stakes were high, and they had to kill someone or face the consequences. One voice told the crowd how Coolgolfer had explained his role poorly, and they worked from there.

Coolgolfer, the innocent Scholar, has been unexplained! i mean, he's just a scholar, not a professor...

A couple players revisited a puzzle from before, finding a strange new message in place of a dead end... it was mine

All players that solved the puzzle yesterday can choose to do one of the following extra actions tonight, in addition to using a power:

Protect one player from death.
Silence one player from using powers, but not talking.
Learn the powers and alignment of one player.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
The mafia knew that they were close. They had already integrated into innocent society, and knew that SleeknFoxy was the biggest threat, being the final living innocent potential of killing. They tracked down the innocent's last chance, finding him groaning on the floor of the maze.

"G-g-guys? It's m-m-me, Sleek... I t-think I ate something f-f-funny--" His last words were interrupted by The Godfather's command.

SleeknFoxy, the innocent Witness, has been f͔͙͖i̮̱̯͋̔ͫ̄͛͒͞ͅṋ̟̱͔ͯ͆͑ͬ͐̎a̙̼̾̋ͦl̤̥ͯ̍͂̒ͩĩ͈̯̪̫̻ͭ̅̐̈ͅz̧̜̾̈́ͬͩ̄ͭ̚ĕ̼̗̯̥̝̪̾͐̄̈ͧͤ͘d̪̻͙.̞̬͙̗̫̩͉̄͠

The mafia glanced up from the body, seeing Cory running to help Sleek.

"Ì̛̿͛ͮt̸̖̥͎̣̟̊'͗̃ͫ̇̈s̪̳͕̓ͬ͋͌ ͆̌ͧͨ̎͋t̲̫̭͉̳̋̿o̧͍̻͛͒̈́ő̸̙͉͍͖̀ͤ ͗ͣ͛̃̕ͅl͌́͋a̡̯̩̲ẗ̫̲̖͔̭͉͍̓̅e̘͕̿̄͗̇̈̈͋.̷̮̮͎͎", The Godfather chuckled, as he issued his final suffocation. They had outnumbered the final innocent. he'll own my soul forever

Corygolfanatic, the innocent Scholar, has been s͉͉̅͋̕ḽ̲͕̊̃́͗̈́aͮͭ́̒̿ͨ͡ṷ̩̕g͚̗̪ͨ͐͑̒͌ͤ͟h̨͍̭̲̤̬͎t̝͓̺̙ͥ͑͊̄͋̃̚͘e̩ͧ͋̔̈r̤̮̩̮͂ͧͭ̉̈͗̓ȇ̞̠͚̗ͫͭd̩͕̘̼̱ͤ͒̌̆͋.͒̇ͮ͊҉̰͎͕͈̯̻̘

"Amy, sir, we... we've done it! We've destroyed the evidence... we can start the massacre again!" rmanimal said, pulling back his cloak's hood to reveal the bloodless face of a man who's died once before.

"That's e͇̘ͦ͛ͮx͔̜̹͙͎͎̓͂̆̅̊̀̚â̰͖̪̝̇c̱̲͝t̻͉̦ͧ̏̾̾̚͘l͎̳̟͕̙̥͍͒͑͆ͣ͂́y̴̥̣̘͙̝̚ͅ ̣͆̂ͧc̺͙̠̘͖͍ͅo͉͈͉̠̽r̢̩͓̼͊ͧͮr͊̅̇̔́ͫͤë̬̗̙͔̥̟͕́̉́ͧ̀̚c̵̳͕̥̟̯͙ț̷̞̫͈ͭ̃ͤ͑ͪ͑̿, rman. But before that, I have s̼̖͕͋ͤ͂͛o̠̖̜ͣ͗ͥ̀̍̿̚͞m̡̜̜̮̰̖̮e͈͉͇̹͔̱̟͆ͤ ̵͚̤̭̠̫t̙͎̱̗̫̦̀ͨ͗̓͐͢ͅr̩̮̈́̇̓͗̈́̓u̬͉͎̽̽̈ṱ̷̻̗̦̏ͪ̾̚hͤ̂̾͠ to share with you." Amygdalae replied, pulling back his hood. Behind it lay the equally lifeless face of blie4.

"I̞̻͗ͧ̓̐ ͍̺͉̰̅ͨ̉͛h̴̗̜̝̪͓̟̠̐̎͋å̦̯̯v͉̜̹͙ͥ̋ẻ̗̿͜ ͖̟̥͙͚͍̥ͫ͋͒͢a̙̹̝͖̜̗ͦͧ̃ͣ̆͒̇́ ̦͈̞̤͢ͅs̴̤͙̗̬̳͉̲̀̂ͩ̎͛̃t̛̺̣̗ͮ̓o̞ṙ̮̆ͯ̒̚yͤͥ͐ͮͩ ̥͔̲̤̫̭́ͬ̾̿̀t̟̙̪̘̤̫͂͜õ̻͙̭̼̹̬̙̽̍͂̓͌ ͬ͊̌̇͗͏̘̘̜̳̟t̨̻̙̜̗̄͐ͭ̂̄͆ḛ̜̭̼̫ͧ̀̈́lͧ̂͒͏͓̠͚̦̲̟ḷ̱̦̼͚ͤ͛ͩͭ̑ͮ ̵̬̝̺̘̲̪ͬ̐̓ͪ̆͊yo̲̣͕̥̯̿̈́u̾̆."

Throughout the ages, I have gone by many names: Machete, Heisenburg, Console. I am the engine that provides stability in this world.

To protect this engine, the creator assigned four guardians: The Guardian of Death, of Hope, of Love, and of Trust. They cared not about me--only about the sanity of this world being preserved.

One day, I broke out of my prison, killing the Guardians of Death and Trust. However, I soon found that I had to create a player to serve as my alias. Thus, I took the name
Amygdalae.

My original vessel was unstable, and so I watched as blie4 searched for The Infinity Maze. Once he found it, I assumed control over his soul--and took the Maze's control panel for myself. MY SOUL

"Incredible." replied rmanimal, speechless. "But if all's said and done, I'd really like to get back to some killing."

"L̾̓̅̇͟i̗̪̠̜̝͑ḳ̞̙̣̜̍͊e̗̮͓̖͋̿ͥ̊̊̈w̗̃͗i̷̔͗͒̈́͊̇s͎̓e̺̹͎̙̘̼͐͋.ͫ̒̑̓҉̱͓" agreed Amy, as he summoned a door to the maze's control center. "A͎͕̘̻̣̹̿͋f͍̰̗̖̞ͫ̓͛͒͢t̬̹̱̙͙̝ͤͬ̍͊e̮̗͔̳͙͎͈̋ͫͭͣ̄̀̽r̜͈͖̆͘ͅ ̼̻̙͈̃ͬ̎y̟̥̫ͮ͗̓̀͐͌̅͜-̉̽-ͣ͐͏͎̝̠"

Amygdalae was interrupted by a figure jumping from the top of the maze, jump-kicking the reincarnated mafia, and rushing into the door to the Control Panel.

"Finally, my purpose is to be fulfilled! I am IanAnth66, the wise and manipulative Puppeteer, and I have waited hundreds of years to finish this job!" the man proclaimed, triumphantly flipping a switch in the industrially overwhelming room.

"N̛̜̺̉ͨ̃̇̐̎o̘̹̙͓̩̐ͅ!̯̙͎̘̓͒͒͆ͯ͑ ͉͐̉ͭ͟W̛̼͉̗̗̩̪ͤ̇ͯͧͦa̫̞͖̹i͖̻͔̭͋̀t̫̦ͨͨͥ,̶̭͉ ̙̯̹͛̌ͭ͋̓ỳ̏̈͋ͤͅo͚̿͐͂ͥ̋u̴͔̩̣͖̥̪̽̇͒̚ ̨̭̪ͥ̌̔ͧf̵̗̘͈͍̣ͦo̧͇̥̱̺̦͔̩͗ͧ̆ͥ̆̆̎o͈̟͊̈ͩ̏̄̽̕l̥͉̞͇͎̗̑͑ͥ͢!̷͍̖͎̘̥̟ͥ̏̐̀ͫ!̼̬̠̫̱̻̞͋̍"

Sirens began to ring from the maze. Ian smiled as The Godfather reached for the door to the control panel, and the gateway disappeared in front of his very eyes.

"Heh, c_dric better pay me extra for this one."

Rmanimal hopelessly looked to Amy for help. "S-s-sir! Tell me you have a plan! We're not stuck here, are we?!"

"For the time being, yes. But we've completed our mission--destroying the evidence. Mark my words, rman. One day, be it hundreds of years from now, some fool will come back to the maze. Ā̴̭̮̝͚̀͆̅N̊̋ͯ̿ͣ̈́̅͡D͉͚̮̏̏͆̽ͣͪͭ ̯̳̘͚̟̻͍ͦ͌̈́̓ͧ̚̚W͖̗̓ͮE̩͔ ̰̣̖̮͓̺̭̒̌͘W̫̱I̟͉͚͒ͬ̚L̙̪̪̠̥̙̉̽̃́̚L̤̟ͮ̃̅͜ ̥̦̤ͩͤB̴͚͈ͦ͐ͩ̽̇ͦ̋Ĕ̺̣̤̤̫͍̙̓͗̋ͨ ̱̘F̱͍̻̈́̉̿̅̊͊R̭͚̭͓̱̯̣ͫ̎ͯ̌ͫ̅̀E̷̟̘͖̼̗̫͔͑̐ͨͬE͙̦̭̬ ͉̣͓͖͎̐̓ͬ̈͊̚͝ͅO̼̗̖̒͘ͅN̩̼̮̳̭̈C̘̅ͦ͌̓͑͑Ȇ̱͊̋͋̄͂ ̘ͫ͑͌́͋ͨ̋́M̜̞̹̻̾Ö̻̝́̇̉͆̈́̐͞Ṛ̖̼̩̅͊ͨ͠E̺̤̒͊ͪ̈͗ͬ̚͠ͅ.̹̖͖̪̘̳"

The mafia have won the game!
Amygdalae the Godfather, rmanimal the Reincarnation, Bobtheblob the Cult Survivor, and Rickyboy320 the Spy!

IanAnth66 has mutually won the game!

Thank you to everyone who participated in Minr Mafia 17: The Infinity Maze! It's been a crazy experience hosting, and hopefully you all had fun!
In Retrospect:
I probably should've given out weaker powers, since almost everyone had at least one, if not more, powers.
This game was a little bit short--largely due to giving out so many powers, of course.
The puzzle rewards were much more interesting at first--but I nerfed almost all of them after players began getting a bit more OP than planned.
I'm...really glad I didn't run out of events to give out. I actually wrote about 14 pages of planning (mostly events) for this game! You can read them all here, but most of them were changed mid-game to make them less overpowered!
CreeperTNTman and nahfackler, the neutral guardians, were actually innocent at first! They both got events that changed them to neutral--a crucial gimmick of the game!

Lots of you have been following along with the puzzles in this game, and may have seen crucial hints in the day updates. Of course, the final puzzle is completely optional, but I spent the most time on this one, creatively.

∞ a#aaa#a ∞

If you want to just skip the puzzle and see what the answer was, click on the word "Endgame"!
I made the art for the cards myself!

Last edited:

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
Hey blie, anything noticeable about the game? Kinda cool when you see what made someone die/win
Bow down to your mafia soul

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.