• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 20 - Throne of Lies Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LomourKong

Split
Mod
Board
Aug 29, 2015
Fire sent me this:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/336958071639113740/414179584477495296/Screenshot_5.png
There are a few things I find odd about it. Firstly, Butler can't be roleblocked. Isn't Possession a form of roleblocking?
Next, the possession message here is inconsistent with the one sent to Gwen earlier in the game.
He also claims Butler, but didn't role-block anybody (or do any actions) between the time the game started and the time he was possessed. (Note that the last message received was Distinct's, which is shown.)
Finally, this will is based off a role that already died. The message here uses poor grammar and nearly duplicates much of the message sent in when Bur died.
#vote The_Fire_Ghoul

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
WAIT, I have proof I am the Butler, and I can do whatever it is you need me to to prove I am who I say, just say it.

Here's a screenie I showed to luma a while back.

Yes, this is ALL that's in my PM. I have used none of my abilities, because no one as told me shit this entire game, except for when Grave gave me the list of known roles a couple days ago. This should make it easy for me to prove myself. Tell me what you want me to do as the Butler, and I'll do it.

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Fire sent me this:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/336958071639113740/414179584477495296/Screenshot_5.png
There are a few things I find odd about it. Firstly, Butler can't be roleblocked. Isn't Possession a form of roleblocking?
Next, the possession message here is inconsistent with the one sent to Gwen earlier in the game.
He also claims Butler, but didn't role-block anybody (or do any actions) between the time the game started and the time he was possessed. (Note that the last message received was Distinct's, which is shown.)
Finally, this will is based off a role that already died. The message here uses poor grammar and nearly duplicates much of the message sent in when Bur died.
#vote The_Fire_Ghoul
1. Possession is not a form of target change or occupation.
2. Dist doesn't always type everything exactly the same, that's the message he sent me. Ask him.
3. I haven't known anything this entire game, because no one contacted me. I didn't even know people talked a whole bunch behind the scenes until Grave shared all those convos exposing Electro, Hex, and Creepa.
4. I asked Dist, and he says he sent the same backstory to both me and Bur because he didn't feel like writing two. Grave, are you and Drah's backstories the same?
You affirmed you blocked Zath when I asked you if you did that, though.
I said I HAVEN'T blocked Zath... either I or you mispoke, but I never blocked anyone. Why tf would I do that with no info outside of the main thread? Sorry about that misconception; I have NOT used any of my abilities this game. Again, you could ask me to do something that would prove it.

Edit: IIRC, you asked something along the lines of "You weren't the one who occupied Zath last night?" To which the answer "yes" could be interpreted either way. Sorry I wasn't more clear if that was indeed the case.

Last edited:

Edan456 the 2nd

Bad at building stuff
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
Wait wait wait guys.
I’ve been thinking, “How did the possessor get killed at night?”
Here’s my theory: They didn’t.
The REAL possessor killed bstrey, then used the face swap ability to make it look like she was the possessor.
This would stop the hunt for the possessor, letting them escape the focus forever.
Therefore, I wanna know why we are lynching fire, unless he is a known neutral killer/cult.
If I’m missing something or I’m stupid, or both, please let me know.

Edit: Forgot to mention, Ricky’s post after bstrey’s death makes him a bit suspicious.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
@The_Fire_Ghoul could you make another screenie (or even better a video (including page refresh)) of your role PM?

You have to understand that we’re hard pressed to find the mafia- we can’t wait to prove this night as then we have another cult member to find, and with the small amount of players remaining that’s getting rather... scary.

Edan, the prince killed bstrey, as we were quite certain she was either mafia or possessor- we were right,

Edan456 the 2nd

Bad at building stuff
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
If any prince could confirm this, that would be good.
Also, when swim died, his role name was blue, but when bstrey died, her role name was brown, even though possessor is neutral. Thoughts?

Pro Luma

I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime
Mod
Feb 18, 2014
Now that fire has proven his innocence i would like to propose a new vote
#vote Lomour
Lomour you have never been proven as a hunter, the role which swimmy claimed you were.
If you wish to defend yourself please provide relevant proof.

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Luma told me that the other suspect that Grave mentioned yesterday was Lom, in which case, the last Cult is likely him. Luma’s also that only one who’s defended me in my accusation, so I’m with him either way.

#Vote LomourKong

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
I feel that is enough evidence fire, thanks.
I guess I'll go along with pro and
#vote lomour
too.

LomourKong

Split
Mod
Board
Aug 29, 2015
#unvote the_fire_ghoul
Is that the right thing? I forgot what the actual thing was, could someone remind me?
Also here's a vid of the will, I guess. I feel like this is kind of cheating, since it's near perfect confirmation of innocents.

Don't lynch me please :(

Pro Luma

I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime
Mod
Feb 18, 2014
Lomour why did you only show the first couple of messages? The reason why fire had a video was in part to see all the messages sent between you and dist invade of conversion.

LomourKong

Split
Mod
Board
Aug 29, 2015
The point is that if I show and I have no traps left, I'm a target. If I have traps left, I'm avoided and it becomes useless. But hey, you know what, I don't wanna get lynched today.
Please unvote me, I'm gonna get killed because half the votes were before proof

Status
Not open for further replies.