• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 20 - Throne of Lies Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Minr Mafia Night Text.png

As the night moved in
The town lashed out
The possessor had been
About to strikeout
First she was held
and then later, expelled
So that she could no longer cause pain

Yes I said she
For it was no he
That had caused all of the trouble

Bstrey was the evil
That had been unchecked
Since her methods were medieval

The possessor is dead
The rest of them said
As they all jumped in joy!

Bstrey the POSSESSOR has been KILLED!
She had no will

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Eight officially begins now! Get to the lynching, but this time for reals.

Last edited:

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Clearly all that is left is sweeping up the remaining mafia members, so far we have been able to lock down the leader for numerous of nights- the only thing we must be sure of is that there is no other mafia member remaining.

Swim was an unlucky guess, but it decreased the size of potential targets, resulting in the possessor death this night!

The only random variable yet to be discovered is pooka’s identity- as he apparently worked together with the mafia (creepa especially).

So if @thepookabear can defend himself as to why he is no mafia and why he had connections, that would be great.

Gravebound

Player
Greenie
Mar 26, 2014
There is no more need for secrecy from any innocents - what role do you claim, pooka?

Edit: Also please include your nightly actions and results of these actions, please. This is important.

Last edited:

thepookabear

It's all good
Op
Apr 10, 2016
Sure. I am another Paladin. Checked 6 people, 2 times a drunk got in my way, other 5 people I checked were not aligned. Checked Zath last nigh and he was not aligned with cult. I have one charge left on smite.

Gravebound

Player
Greenie
Mar 26, 2014
We're running out of time - Pooka, we're gonna vote you up to reduce any suspicions, if all goes well this game will be over by the end of the night, and if you're innocent you win with us regardless.

#vote thepookabear

thepookabear

It's all good
Op
Apr 10, 2016
Sorry guys I had to work all day. I honestly have no clue on how to do screenshots or anything. Hope you guys pull the win out. I played terrible sorry :(

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Minr Mafia Day Text.png
The day began, and the Town gathered round to help decide who the next target of their wrath would be. At first it seemed as though nobody was suspicious, but as they thought harder one person came to mind the most: ThePookaBear. He had been caught working with one of the cult already, and he had done so little in the investigation that it seemed as though he HAD to be the final culprit. The only one left unaccounted for.

"It has to be pooka!" said Grave. "Think about all the stuff he's done for us, and then compare that to everything else we know about him! The evidence is stacked against him."
Pooka, after pausing to look dumbfounded my this accusation, rushed to say "Wait but I can read off everyone who I've checked to be good! I swear I'm the paladin."

But it was already too late. Grave's words outweighed his 10-1 and so the town cast their votes as such

Five votes for lynching ThePookaBear
ThePookaBear the PALADIN has been LYNCHED!

His will read:
"N1: Yeroc - not in cult N2: Lomour - Not in cult N3: Ricky - not in cult."

It only takes 4 people to have a lynch occur now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for delays. Next few days should run smoothly and then next weekend might be the same thing. Night Eight begins now, get your moves in during the next 24 hours please :)

Last edited:

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Minr Mafia Night Text.png

That night, without a sound
The town gathered round
to watch the great cult leader die
for he was not a kind guy

First they stormed to his house
Seizing him as he slept
Treating him like a mouse
Until he would accept

Accept what you say?
Accept his death before day!
For this was a an execution
And killing him was their solution

ElectroUnderwear, the CULT LEADER has been Killed!

He had no will.

Day Nine officially begins now. Get to the lynching, we're not done yet boyos. Only takes 4 people to get a lynch through now.

Last edited:

Edan456 the 2nd

Bad at building stuff
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
Unless we have any leads to who the last bad person could be, we should try questioning people who haven’t yet confirmed they are innocent/neutral siding with innocent.

Gravebound

Player
Greenie
Mar 26, 2014
Alright, let's get to the grand finale before the curtain falls on all of us, shall we?

Concerning the remaining cult, we have two main suspects in our targets. As for todays' main actor in this play, I'd like to introduce..

the one and only...

#vote The_Fire_Ghoul

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Hmm, had really hoped it would be done by now, worth a shot though...

#vote The_Fire_Ghoul
:/

Status
Not open for further replies.