• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 21: Welcome Aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
One swayed innocent? Pretty sure Sem wouldn’t miss the opportunity to do it twice

Last edited:

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
One swayed innocent by the inno storyteller, as in grave. Not sure what you mean by sem ? The only ones sem could have swayed on his last day were you or fire.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Pickles likely isn't mafia and I'm not either. This is just wasting a vote.

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
I'll step down from voting stu, but I'd rather yall do the same to me.

I'm going to point out that I have never been on the same floor as sem, so I can't have been converted.

Edan456 the 2nd

Bad at building stuff
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
I’ve been talking with pickles (Conversation started before he got votes) and I’ve decided to vote nobody on this. We really don’t have enough reliable evidence to convict anyone yet, and killing stu or pickles, and hoping it’s the correct choice, it a pretty risky move, considering we don’t know how many maf are left.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
Pickles likely isn't mafia and I'm not either. This is just wasting a vote.
While you're correct that we don't have info on either it really comes down to a small handful of people unless you believe Creepa was somehow killed by someone on a different floor. Rm thinks there's most likely a max of 3 mafia left, which I agree with. I don't think "pickles and I aren't mafia" is much of a defense and neither of you have given any alternative plan on what we should do to find the killer.

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
Simple swimmy.

Aj and Rm come up and join the party, investigating us to find the killer.

I need to be honest about one thing; yesterday I found a flashlight that Gwen told me I must use.

I plan to go up to deck 5, and if a detective wants to interrogate me tonight, they can join me.

Aj seems keen on stu, so if Rm wants to come join me he can.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
There's a very strong possibility that either rm or fire was swayed. Don't think that's a good course of action. Unless sem did nothing it's a 50/50 whether fire or rm got swayed. I suppose ajs can investigate you but it seems a waste when we're doing a 50/50 lynch and she can use the power on someone else who we have no info on. At the very worst we flip the coin and lose an innocent tourist.

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
Rm was investigated and concluded to be innocent by Aj, meaning fire could possibly be the evildoer.

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Rm was investigated and concluded to be innocent by Aj, meaning fire could possibly be the evildoer.
Or literally anybody else on the ship. Why is it any more likely that it was me, just because I began the sequence that got him killed?

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
No, because you were on the floor that he was on and you can only do actions on your floor.

EDIT:
Nevermind, apparently you can target anyone on the whole boat.

Even though gwen said "
You may only do an action on someone if they are in the same deck as you during day phase.
"

what are the rules of this game i have no idea.

Last edited:

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Okay, for those of you who still don't know yet:

Storyteller can target anyone in the game during the day.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
You sure about this? Don't see it in the rules, may need gwen to confirm that. Wouldn't make much sense since it sort of goes against the whole idea of decks imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.