• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 5: Bounties

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/ck9/public_html/minr/recoded/action.php on line 56

Oh dear. :/

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Should be fixed now, please attempt again.

Also, this is an online forum, not english class. As long as the person isn't purposely making errors there's no reason to call them out :p

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
End of day 3:

From high in the air (above the blindness effect for anyone who might nit-pick), the demented srentiln noticed a suspicious lack of movement from one of the participants. This was unacceptable, they were supposed to be doing their part. In response, he corrupted the world with a damaging pool from the ftb server.

Negative event triggered: Due to two consecutive day cycles of inactivity, one participant has taken two points of damage. They have automatically eaten one piece of food to recover one heart.

Okay guys, day 4 is starting now. I still don't know what is wrong with the attack recording part of the system, as far as I can tell it shouldn't be giving any errors but it is. Go ahead and attack if you want, I will make sure it actually goes through.

If you were inactive on cycle 3, be sure to do something this time. You have until Monday to make your actions. The Negative event will always b triggered on people who are inactive for two consecutive days in a row.

Also, since I got a message about this topic that showed a lack of understanding, waiting will only identify other people if there are other people in the same location as you. The identification will only last for the round after the wait action, as people may have moved to new locations.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
End of day 4:

A loud voice booms out: "PLAYER HC12345 Is at half health with 1 piece of food" (Sorry HC, but you haven't done a thing since this round officially started)

There have been no deaths.

Day 5 has started, you have until Thursday to act.

Several players are currently at risk of suffering the same fate as HC

Special event!

The first 3 people to be able to PM me with the correct answer to this riddle get a choice of prize:
1) knowledge of where your target currently is
2) knowledge of another member of your "team"

Why? Because this round hasn't been inciting nearly as much conversation as the other rounds and I feel like tossing a grenade into the powder keg XD

Riddle:

Wolf runs 'round the clock,
shadows turn 'round the block,
but click click goes the lock
and thus wolf does stop.

What is the object? Bonus: if you explain how each line describes the object, you may choose a different weapon.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
End Day 5:

special event: All players who did nothing on day 5 have been mass-teleported to the same location. HC12345 is down to 1 health, so if you have him as a target you have an opportunity here.

The riddle has not been answered, if you guess previously you can guess again...however I'm starting to think that all interest in this round had gone out the window by how few people actually did something.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
It seems that this is so sadly. I think it may be the fact that it isn't directly on the forums so it's harder to interact and harder to find out what to do. I still enjoy this and I'm happy that you took the time to write up this code and such, but people may have lost interest with the amount of times this was delayed, I'm sorry this happened! Great idea though Srentiln! I love it, it's much more efficient.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
If I could, I would go back to when I first started planning this and give myself the code as it is now :/

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
I agree. This is very much an experiment to all of us. And not necessarily a failed one either. It's just the first one of its kind.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Not unless you managed to attack yourself. Once this round is over, I plan on asking for feedback on the system to try to improve it.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
I actually completely forgot this was still going on but fear not, I will do things now!

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
End Day 5:

special event: All players who did nothing on day 5 have been mass-teleported to the same location. HC12345 is down to 1 health, so if you have him as a target you have an opportunity here.

The riddle has not been answered, if you guess previously you can guess again...however I'm starting to think that all interest in this round had gone out the window by how few people actually did something.
this is gonna be an eZ clutch win for me, dw

jks

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Okay guys, this is a bit awkward, but there was a game-breaking error with the update script this time around. Somehow, it went into an infinite loop and updated people's health incorrectly. One person is even listed as having -8 health. Luckily, I did set it up to post a summery of actions and by pure luck, there was one action accounted for the day before the loop started that would have ultimately resulted in a win anyway. Therefore:

END DAY 6:

HC woke up from his day dreaming in time to hear a 'sssssssss'. He could barely make out the shape of a TNT block about to explode and made a last-ditched effort to escape to the FFA airship. The blast was faster than him, and everyone saw before their eyes, "HC12345 was blown up by DistinctMadness' TNT".

Emeralds fell to the ground before Distinct, but before he could pick them up, a witch appeared and picked them up. The witch gave distinct a Potion of harming before vanishing.

GAME END: DistinctMadness, a minion, has plunged zero.minr.org back into the depths of chaos.

Okay, a little wrap up list:
  1. Guys, I'm sorry for the late start on the round, I was really expecting to have another round before me and was going to sit it out to develop this system better. Crazan's decision to leave the community threw the order off a bit and I rushed this too much
  2. To those who gave up completely and did nothing at all: you suck :p But in seriousness, if you had PM'd me saying you weren't interested anymore or you didn't have time for it, or something, it would have been better than you sitting there idle :/
  3. While the system as it was coded and recoded is ultimately a failure, I think the idea of an automated mafia round is a good one. I hope to further refine the system to be more generalized and maybe embed it in a forum post instead of having it 100% off site.
  4. If you guys have any specific suggestions for improving the system, I'd love to hear them. This was an abysmal example of what I can do with PHP and I think I got too narrow with it.
That being said, the system will be disabled this evening.

Also, I did not bother taking into account special effects as the event log showed that HC had the misfortune of getting hit by the tnt block more than once.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Haha, really didn't do a lot ...

Wait, walk to x, wait, wait, attack, walk to fairfille. That felt kind of useless:p

Status
Not open for further replies.