• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

MINR Mafia Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Night 1:
After everyone gathered what they could find from mathwiz's decaying quartz spawn they setup a fire for the night and went to sleep. Some members of the party found strange and bizarre objects with no texture and simply the name "Corrupt Object." Confused, they kept it to themselves and didn't bother telling anyone.

Everyone please check your inbox for your role. All power roles please send me your movies
Special nightly event: Corrupted Objects discovered
List of Players:
-2 Glitches
-2 Detectives
-2 Smugglers
-8 Blues

-3 Whities

(In case anyone is wondering, nobody is paired up at the moment.)

Last edited:

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Nobody knows who any of their respective "teammates" are at the moment.
(Misc note, because of break I'm extending night one until Monday; some people may be on break)

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
so night one is basically anyone who has special abilities does them and everyone else just waits?

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
EVENTS OF DAY ONE
Everyone gathered up their belongings and began venturing towards X. It wasn't long before they got to a jungle biome where the floor was literally lava. The group took to the trees and used their skills to traverse the treetops. However, one player, Yeroc424, was a little rusty. He wobble sprinted off the edge and then proceeded to grab the very end of a vine. The group began using what blocks they had to construct a ladder up to safety, but Yeroc didn't see players. His glitched eyes saw an army of silverfish coming straight towards him.

Confused and afraid, he let go, and fell down into the lava.

Yeroc424, a blue, was touched by a glitch and fell into lava.

Concerned about one of their highest ranks being gone, the group set up camp among the edge of the trees, with everyone eager to start pointing fingers.
It is now Campfire 1
Use *Nominate and *Vote (Because F%$! hashtags) to determine who you think is a glitch.
After 24h the 2-3 with the most nominations will be chosen and allowed to defend themselves with a single post explaining why they aren't the glitch, and which point everyone can vote for who should be thrown into the fire.
The final tally will be taken 24h after nominations end (or as close to 24h as I can be; Evening classes suck =[ )​

Last edited:

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Because someone has to start this, ill start this off by saying that i think forgot is a glitch, as he seems concerned with whether a glitch can kill another glitch, which is something that would only be a point of interest for the glitches. *nominate TheForgottenUser

lemmer5

New Fish
Greenie
Nov 8, 2013
Because someone has to start this, ill start this off by saying that i think forgot is a glitch, as he seems concerned with whether a glitch can kill another glitch, which is something that would only be a point of interest for the glitches. *nominate TheForgottenUser
i didnt even think anything suspicious of that till you said that, but it brings up a good point.
*vote TheForgottenUser

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
lemmer we are nominating, you can't vote until nominations are done (Like the FFA+ ballot...)

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
*nominate creepertntman

Forgot's question was one that was on my mind as well, but he posted before I read the post. However, pointing out an otherwise trvial question as suspicious is suspicious...

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I simply want to know everything I can regarding aspects of the game. If you had seen me play in the last game, I asked maybe twice the questions anybody else did, even when I didn't benefit from them.
And to reiterate that point, I wouldn't ask whether glitches knew each other if I was a glitch. That'd be pretty obvious to me, don't you think?

That being said, whoever is the glitch is obviously going for the more powerful players first, starting with our two-time champ Yeroc.

I'm going to go ahead and nominate creeper, seeing as you were so quick to judge me without pointing out the above-mentioned post.

*NOMINATE CreeperTNTman198

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
*nominate srentiln

might be playing some sort of mind game by stating that saying something is suspicious is suspicious...

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Not very sure who I'm going to nominate.
creeper has a small point about Forgot's question, although Forgot was also asking similar questions last game, and he ended up not being a grief

Piece's nomination concerns me tho, it seems a bit suspicious.

I don't like the "Might be playing some sort of mind game..." reasoning, it basically states that Piece doesn't have a better reason to nominate someone, so he is making a "might" input, just to be able to vote someone off. As we all know, the glitches' goal is to kill as many players as possible, Piece's nomination basically does that, nominating someone because of bad reasoning, just to be able to nominate someone.

However, I want to know, is there a nominate no one option? I don't think we can get an accurate lynch from Day 1.
If there is a no one option, then
*nominate no1

if I have to nominate someone
*nominate Pieceofcheese

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
You can choose to not nominate someone, you can also choose not to vote, but then you're practically throwing away your voice in the game...

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
Zatharel's comment of GL HF at the beginning of the game makes me suspicious, seeing as he must be pretty happy about the outcome of the placing. Also, he seems to overreason his nominations of piece, using several paragraphs what he can basically say in one sentence. Also, zath in general is a pretty sketchy character.
*Nominate Zatharel

Status
Not open for further replies.