• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

MINR Mafia Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013

I think this is all being over-analyzed a little bit. Given everything Zath said, I'd say he was just proving his point more than anything. In a game of tricks and deceit, it's a lot better to be long-winded and get your point across than not say enough and just sound like a fool.
Also, Zath, as a character tends to be one of those friendly types who says that kind of thing (you guys seriously should pay attention to old threads. That's twice now you've missed something that could help you).

At this point in the game, since we don't have much evidence supporting who might and might not be a griefer, it's often better to just get rid of the people who don't make sense/use false logic and hope you nail one.

That being said, I'm going to go ahead and change my nomination. Zath, even if he wasn't that friendly, could just be happy he got a power role and not blue/white. You also said he seems sketchy without proving it/providing any evidence. That to me seems more suspicious than what creeper had to say, as that could have just been an oversight. Unless you manage to prove what you said, my nomination stands.

*UNNOMINATE creeperTNTman198

*NOMINATE halex44

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
@Aj
ty for the info.
*nominate no1
for now. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm not going to vote,it just means that I'm not going to nominate anyone because I'm having multiple suspicions atm.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
well forgot, you could nominate me, only problem i see is that i didnt do it.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
oops I_F0rg0t to mention: un-nominate Zatharel
*Nominate I_F0rg0t

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
my omnomnomination stands. I found it rather odd that asking for clarification that benefits everyone was considered suspicious. I could see a glitch not wanting the rest of us to know that information and try to prevent further fact finding questions from being asked.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Would you people please stop being scummy?
I've got like 3 people currently in mind,
now I've got 2 more.

halex, I don't like your reaction to Forgot's nomination. You are basically nominating him, because he nominated you.

freak, I'm not sure how you play mafia, what you said could be something common about you in mafia games, but in any case, your imput is sorta scummy.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
Zatharel shifting the blame to 5 different people eh? Sounds like someone who would do anything to direct attention away from themself!

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
CAMPFIRE 1.2
Alright I won't be online (Evening class) so from what I've tallied the two people with the most nominations were:
I_forgot (with three)
CreeperTNTman (With one, but used to be two)

Everyone else was tied as one, so these two will be the only ones standing trial.
You are both allowed one post below this one explaining why you aren't the glitch and should stay alive. Everyone now use *VOTE to choose who you think is the glitch

Edit- Read new post 4-5 down...

Last edited:

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Im not glitch because I started with an apple, meaning that I have to be blue. I also just pointed out something that seemed suspicious, and was targeted by the person who i nominated and someone who nominated me because i started the process :confused:

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I don't think creeper is a glitch, and I know I'm not; I think halex is a glitch, and his reaction to my nominating him only makes me think that more so.

Also, there's honestly no way to prove that we are or aren't glitches at this point, only who is and isn't making sense. Seeing as there are plenty of people lurking atm, it'd be a bad move to kill off either of two people who have been contributing.

Is there any way both creeper and I live, or is one of us for sure going to die?

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I think the only way you both would live is if no one voted and Aj decided he was tired of waiting

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I suppose that if no-body votes then we move on to the next night...

Also after re-reading the chaos I'm fine with anyone voting for anyone that was nominated
That being:
-forgot
-tntman
-sren
-piece
-halex
-jkjk
(I think that was everyone?)

Status
Not open for further replies.