• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XXII - Spirits (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
As we have less than 9 hours left, I am begging people to please chime in on this thread. As we have been assigned votes, and have the risk of dying due to inactivity, I very much hope everyone here speaks up.

"Today had a disappointing lack of discussion, mainly due to the lack of voting. Consider a random lynch a penalty, not an option. Ensure that this does not happen again tomorrow, or passengers may be killed for inactivity. Posting four times (with reasonable content) within the next 5 (real-life) days should be sufficient." - The Conductor

List of people (in order of which they confirmed to boarding the train):

Lystacrl
Howard Lovecraft
Dr. Constantine
Ford Prefect
Barton Hepborn
Peregrin
Mrs. Coulter
Monsieur Bouc - Deceased (Innocent Passenger)
Moriarty
Lord Boreal
Victor Pritchett
Montalbano
Meriadoc
Dr. Frankenstein
Charles Lindbergh
Dr. Watson - Deceased (Passenger)
Arthur Doyle
Hercule Poirot - Deceased (Innocent Tracker)
John Parry - Deceased (Innocent Passenger)
Robert Blake
Mr. Fitzgerald

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Montalbano,

What reason do you have for voting for me when I have been one of the more talkative passengers? My role is one in which I don't gain insight, and NOBODY has talking to me privately in the last week. That is why I hope a bunch of "sleeping" passengers get pushed out over a gorge. Your one of them.

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I want to change my vote away from Moriarty, to someone who seems safe from a sudden mafia switch.
#VOTE arthur doyle
for now, with no intent other than to avert the risk of losing Moriarty until I find a bit more information.
I believe that is your answer. You had no votes, so this doesn't seem to be personal. And seeing how we can't unvote, and most of us have a vote against us, please don't be too upset.

Mrs. Coulter

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Sorry, I've been caught up in things outside of here lately.

I think the lack of death last night is related to Watson's death during the day. My guess is that the mafia killed him during the day instead of at night, and maybe that took away his alignment in the death message? I have no idea why they would pick Watson, especially since he was a passenger, unless he discovered something big. It's nothing concrete, but Doyle's early suspicion of him might be a lead. The message Watson apparently sent him doesn't seem suspicious to me.

I'd really prefer not to kill off Mori or Constantine, since they have been very proactive so far.
#vote Doyle

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I am switching my vote off of Montalbano. I don't want to have to vote someone without any proof but at current, I just want to try to limit casualties. And with so few hours left, I am dreading the consequences of people not being active on this thread for a number of reasons. I disagree with voting Doyle. I'm not entirely sure Doyle had something to do with Watson's death. I am thinking that maybe Mafia has a poisoner or something of the likes. Maybe mafia wants to frame Doyle? I'm not certain of anything at the moment but I think if we vote Doyle now, we may not have any answers later.

Nothing personal but I'm changing my vote to Barton Hepburn

#Vote Barton Hepburn

Peregrin

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
If we really have no leads to follow, the only way to guarantee that we don't vote someone else off purely due to the luck of the draw is to all switch votes to ourselves so that everyone has one vote each and no one can be accused of a malicious vote.

In that vein, and pending further information,

#VOTE PEREGRIN

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
If we all vote for ourselves, wouldn't that make you first to go since you had the highest votes first? Not to mention that we have several people that appear to be inactive, making them highly unlikely to switch their vote.

Barton Hepburn

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Im not quite sure why i have been nominated for a vote, is it that i just havent really been active in the main forum? I dont really see a reason to change my vote since I have no information that would point to someone else being of any alignment.

Dr. Frankenstein

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I agree with your points Peregrin. It is useless to point fingers when you cannot provide concrete evidence, even when you have your own reasons. However, to vote yourself is a reckless act and I wouldn't recommend doing so. As of right now, I see today as a repetition of Day 1, sadly. Those who contribute little are more suspicious and therefore I'll cast my vote on a silent. Starting from tomorrow, we are clearing up everything that caught us off guard today.

#Vote Barton Hepburn

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Im not quite sure why i have been nominated for a vote, is it that i just havent really been active in the main forum? I dont really see a reason to change my vote since I have no information that would point to someone else being of any alignment.
It is really just that. The Conductor has asked everyone to post at least 4 post on this thread or run the risk of dying due to inactivity. Since you appeared to be inactive on the main thread, all I was trying to do was minimize any loses we may have faced otherwise. You were the just the one I felt I had seen the least from considering I only remember you talking when the subject of you not talking comes to attention.

Barton Hepburn

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Its fine i understand now. If you want a juicy tidbit of info then its that Lystacrl and Peregrin visited Mrs Coulter last night

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
This is just addressed to the general public onboard, but even if you have no information to share, please be vocal. Your thoughts and opinions matter, and it does help with brainstorming. Silence only helps Mafia in my experience and makes for a dull game.

I'd very much like to know why Peregrin visited Coulter last night (given that he just voted for himself). She is still alive so I'd like to know more.

I understand I'm coming off as very pushy, and please forgive me for that. I am honestly just trying to get more info, and hoping people speak up. I mean no ill will, it's just that we are running out of day.

Montalbano

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Unless I made a mistake... could very well be, here is the list of members and their posting count.

Mr. Fitzgerald - 4 (posted over 2 days ago)
Barton Hepburn - 5 (2 posts just now)
Charles Lindbergh - 6 (posted today)
Dr. Constantine - 7 (posted today)
Peregrin - 7 (just now)
Howard Lovecraft - 8 (posted over 2 days ago)
Ford Prefect - 8 (posted 2 days ago)
Robert Blake - 8 (today)
Montalbano - 9 (posted today)
Victor Pritchett - 10 (wednesday)
Lystacrl - 12 (posted today)
Meriadoc - 13 (almost 1 day ago)
Lord Boreal - 13 (posted today)
Moriarty - 14 (posted today)
Dr. Frankenstein - 18 (today)
Mrs. Coulter - 22 (posted today)
Arthur Doyle - 22 (posted today)
Somewhat out of date since there were so many posts just now, but if this is truly a day-1 repeat, this list may be helpful.

Ford Prefect

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I agree. We need answers as to why you two visited Coulter last night if it is indeed true. Please respond as quickly as possible, time is running short.

Montalbano

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Going completely based off the numbers, since no replies have presented themselves:

#Vote Mr. Fitzgerald
for not posting (yet), and only contributing as much as 4 posts, which also seemed rather unhelpful in terms of content.

Meriadoc

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Since my vote is already cast on Fitzgerald, I'll leave it at that for now, as they are currently the most inactive player.

Considering that the suspicions that have been voiced so far have relatively the same amount of evidence supporting them (or lack thereof), I think this is the best option as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.