• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XXII - Spirits (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conductor

Peon
Mod
Jan 9, 2019

The moon shone, casting an ominous part in the unfolding tragedy. Watson's sudden departure had been met with confusion more than fear. People didn't know what it meant, and it seemed that no-one had yet figured out what mysterious events had happened. At least discussion had picked up some what, with people speculating what it all meant. Some people turned to Arthur Doyle, letting their suspicions manifest. Why had he been so aggressive? What bone did he have to pick with Watson?

Doyle himself was concerned. While he felt he could keep the other innocents off his back for a while, he worried that the mafia might also have him in his sights. As he rested in his cabin, he tossed and turned, for every minute might be his last. Just as his fears were dwindling and falling to sleep, he heard a knock on the door. He got up, opened it. Out in the corridor, a shadow looked at him, then melted into the wall. Confused and in a sleepy haze, Doyle simply went back to bed.

When the sun rose the following morning, everyone got up. To their surprise, everyone was still breathing... for now.

Nobody has been killed.

--- INFORMATION ---

The phase ends in 72 hours, at 2019/02/03 04:00 am UTC. All dates are given in UTC, not American time.

In the interest of driving more conversation, all passengers start with a vote randomly cast against someone. You cannot unvote, but you may move your vote to a different player. Other than that, the same required-lynch rules apply. Please check the vote count for the starting vote distribution. If this proves successful, it may be used for future days.

--- VOTE COUNT ---

Peregrin votes Moriarty
Howard Lovecraft votes Lord Boreal
Moriarty votes Montalbano
Mrs. Coulter votes Lystacrl
Mr. Fitzgerald votes Robert Blake
Ford Prefect votes himself
Lord Boreal votes Dr. Constantine
Barton Hepburn votes Dr. Constantine
Victor Pritchett votes Lord Boreal
Dr. Frankenstein votes Lystacrl
Arthur Doyle votes Dr. Constantine
Lystacrl votes Lord Boreal
Montalbano votes Moriarty
Dr. Constantine votes Moriarty
Robert Blake votes Mrs. Coulter
Charles Lindbergh votes Montalbano
Meriadoc votes Mr. Fitzgerald

I'm falling asleep, please forgive me for any errors in this notice. Night results are coming soon (hopefully!).

--- END OF NOTICE ---

Last edited:

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Thank you everybody for not randomly voting for me! I have zero votes, as do 7 other players

Ford Prefect, you shouldn't vote for yourself!

Moriarty and Dr Constantine have 3 votes each...

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I do seem to have 3 votes against me, though if I'm right, Dr. Constantine has reached 3 votes first putting them in the most danger of being lynched. Though unfortunate, this does seem to get rid of the random aspect, (small blessing?). Though the votes are still random, the one most voted is no longer random and we will have the option of changing it. I'd also like to point out that even though no one died last night, we may again lose someone during the day, like we lost Dr. Watson. Could be entirely possible we go into Night 3 with two more losses, so I highly advise we come together as a group and start a conversation.

Ford Prefect

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Quite unfortunate I have voted myself. I will keep my vote placed on myself for now, but will move it once we have some leads. By this point in the game, someone has to have some type of information. I'm not entirely sure if this person is actually inactive or if they are hiding for some reason. We desperately need answers. At this point if ANYONE has any suspicion on someone else, I think it would be worth hearing.

Last edited:

Lystacrl

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Honestly didn’t expect anyone to not die and I see that I have two votes for me which I am not a fan of. I’ll keep my vote on Boreal for now until we have a lead.

Meriadoc

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
The lack of activity is unfortunate, even if people are communicating through private messages. As of right now, Lord Boreal, Dr. Constantine, and Moriarty have three votes each. If votes aren't swapped soon, or if only one or two people change their votes, we'll essentially end up with a randomized lynch, which most of us have wanted to avoid from the start.

On top of that, The Conductor has already threatened to start killing people as a result of inactivity, asking for four meaningful posts from all passengers. A very, very slim fraction of us has met that request, even if we still have another day remaining. If any of us are killed due to inactivity, we may double (or more, depending on The Conductor's actions) our losses.

If there's any useful information out there, now would be a great time to share.

Lystacrl

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I said in the previous day that Parry is innocent, well that he didn’t do the killing and I was right about that. I don’t wanna give away specific details of my roles but I am suspicious of Mrs Coulter and think she could be part of the mafia, and if she does turn out to be part of the mafia, I suspect that she is working together with Boreal. I rather not give away details of my role as it might ft me killed.
So with that I’m keeping my vote on boreal unless anyone else has more information then I do about what is going on.

Robert Blake

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
#vote lord boreal

I happen to know the Dr Constantine is innocent, and so I'm going to try to break the tie. Also, Lystacrl is suspicious of Boreal (due to role reasons?), and that seems like the best lead we have at the moment. Chasing down this suspicion of Lystacrl's will get us further than any other course that we currently have, one way or another.

Lystacrl

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I have reasons for my thinking and saying it out loud here would most likely get me killed and I cannot risk that.

Charles Lindbergh

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
#vote lord boreal

I happen to know the Dr Constantine is innocent, and so I'm going to try to break the tie. Also, Lystacrl is suspicious of Boreal (due to role reasons?), and that seems like the best lead we have at the moment. Chasing down this suspicion of Lystacrl's will get us further than any other course that we currently have, one way or another.
Can you prove that Dr. Constantine is innocent?

Dr. Constantine

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Can you prove that Dr. Constantine is innocent?
Of course not, but if it's a lie what would be the point in telling everyone so openly?

I can confirm that both Robert Blake and Moriarty were innocent at game start. Robert Blake likely still is, unsure about Moriarty. Please don't take me out of context, I'm not saying that there is a reason to be suspicious of Moriarty, I'm just not entirely sure of their innocence right now.

All of that said, I'd really like to return to my home from the start if you don't mind...

Montalbano

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I don’t wanna give away specific details of my roles but I am suspicious of Mrs Coulter and think she could be part of the mafia, and if she does turn out to be part of the mafia, I suspect that she is working together with Boreal.
Why do you not vote Coulter if you suspect her, instead of Boreal? Suspect by association seems weaker in my opinion than your role reasons, unless role reasons make you suspect Boreal more?

That said, I am not fully prepared to go and vote Coulter or Boulter with this limited information.

I can confirm that both Robert Blake and Moriarty were innocent at game start. Robert Blake likely still is, unsure about Moriarty. Please don't take me out of context, I'm not saying that there is a reason to be suspicious of Moriarty, I'm just not entirely sure of their innocence right now.
Interesting, are you saying there is the possibility of conversion, as I suggested in my night post?

I see no chance of them both being converted the past night, assuming that was the reason of no kill.
Therefore there's a decent chance both of them are still innocent. I want to change my vote away from Moriarty, to someone who seems safe from a sudden mafia switch.
#VOTE arthur doyle
for now, with no intent other than to avert the risk of losing Moriarty until I find a bit more information.

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
It seems people are grasping at straws to vote for me, which I'm not surprised. I have been one the few people to actually reach out to people ask ask to trade information, like the Conductor wants us to. There's a lack of conversation in this game, so naturally people will jump into non-existent claims because they themselves know so little. I know for a fact that you're innocent, Lystacrl. Message me if you want me to explain how. But I think you're woefully mistaken about me and Coulter being Mafia. On day 2, Coulter asked you how you knew that Parry was innocent. Is that why you suspect her being Mafia?

As for you, Blake, it's a bad idea to simply bandwagon onto claims with absolutely no evidence. I highly doubt it's the "best lead we have right now", as Lystacrl is just speculating.

I can reveal my role publicly if needed, because I don't think it's powerful enough to put me in immediate danger. But its ability has confirmed for certain to me that Coulter and Lystacrl are innocent, just not directly.

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019

All of that said, I'd really like to return to my home from the start if you don't mind...
How can you confirm this, if you don't mind me asking. I'm not asking you to out yourself, by any means, but you are asking everyone to take your word that someone isn't mafia without anything behind it. If everyone were to to do this, everyone here would be innocent. I'm simpling making the point that this tread has been pointing fingers with little or nothing to stand behind the claims and as Night 2 has already passed, we should have at least a little to go off of by now. If you had any concerns about my will being, you had ample time to reach out to me and yet you have not and instead put my innocence (even if unintentionally (though you have a vote against me that was assigned to you)) into question publicly. At this moment, I am still and have always been pure in my faith, and morals, kind sir.

Seeing as we are stuck on this train, I don't see you returning home any time soon, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I believe this is the current state of votes at present (in order of time and votes):

Lord Boreal x4
Dr. Constantine x3
Moriarty x2
Montalbano x2
Lystacrl x2
Robert Blake
Ford Prefect
Mrs. Coulter
Fitzgerald
Arthur Doyle

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I believe this is the current state of votes at present (in order of time and votes):

Lord Boreal x4
Dr. Constantine x3
Moriarty x2
Montalbano x2
Lystacrl x2
Robert Blake
Ford Prefect
Mrs. Coulter
Fitzgerald
Arthur Doyle
There are 3 votes against me.

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Seems you had 3 in the original and then Robert Blake just voted for you as well.

Votes are from:

Howard Lovecraft
Victor Pritchett
Lystacrl
Robert Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.