• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XXII - Spirits (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Lovecraft

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
So here's what I find interesting:
I can reveal my role publicly if needed, because I don't think it's powerful enough to put me in immediate danger. But its ability has confirmed for certain to me that Coulter and Lystacrl are innocent, just not directly.
So Boreal's vouching for Lystacrl's innocence here, and let's assume what Boreal is saying is true.

Its fine i understand now. If you want a juicy tidbit of info then its that Lystacrl and Peregrin visited Mrs Coulter last night
Let's also assume what Hepburn is saying is true (maybe if lystacrl can confirm visiting mrs coulter).

So there was no kill last night, and two people visited mrs coulter, one of them an innocent. I'm wondering if Lystacrl could have possibly protected Mrs Coulter and Peregrin was there to kill her?

Mrs. Coulter

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
#vote Mr. Fitzgerald
That message was sent basically when I voted so I'm just going to edit it. I can confirm that Lyst is innocent, we know their role and what they were doing last night. However, I was not aware that I was visited by Peregrine, I'd like to hear what happened there.

Howard Lovecraft

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Okay I completely disagree with you all for voting for Fitzgerald.

They have openly admitted to being new to the game, and unsure how to play. They haven't done a single suspicious thing since the game begun! Surely between all of us we can identify a suspicious character more worthy of being lynched? Why in the world would we waste our opportunity to get some answers by simply picking the easy target, and might I add, doing the conductor's job for him!! Let the conductor deal with the inactive players and start playing the game rather than picking on the easy targets for extremely poor reasoning.

Unless I hear some clear evidence and explanation from Peregrin, I'm going to be placing my vote on him.

Lystacrl

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Yes i did visit Coulter last night as she has confirmed, tho by saying the reason why would give away my role which i’m not quite interested in doing just yet but I can assure you I didn’t attempt to kill her.

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
#Vote Peregrin

Changing my vote because I hadn't connected the dots between no deaths last night and Mrs. Coulter being protected. And Peregrin has not offered an explanation with only 3 hours left. I feel as though this is the best lead.

Howard, it is nothing personal against Fitzgerald, but as I mentioned to him before, it's best to be active. I've tried to reach out to Fitz with no reply at all.

Howard Lovecraft

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I really hope my logic from above isn't a stretch and I haven't overlooked anything, I'm going to go with it and #vote Peregrin

Mrs. Coulter

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Why in the world would we waste our opportunity to get some answers by simply picking the easy target, and might I add, doing the conductor's job for him!!
I thought this too, but it makes sense, if we have no leads, we might as well kill someone who is going to die anyway.
However, with no explanation for that visit and no deaths, Peregrin is clearly sus.

#unvote Fitzgerald
#vote Peregrin

The Conductor

Peon
Mod
Jan 9, 2019
At the light of dawn, the passengers aboard the train were greeted with a rude awakening. As the carriage made its way through the countryside, they were shocked awake by the deafening horn of an approaching train, eager to greet his fellow machinist, as early as it might be. A rocky start to what was to be a tumultuous day.

That previous night, all the passengers seemed to have collectively convinced themselves of the need to spring into action. The shocked people aboard the train had a brief respite in the name of breakfast (and by God, everyone knows breakfast is holy. As is second breakfast, elevenses, you name it...Though it's likely our travellers haven't heard of any of those things). Dr. Constantine had only just finished his cup of morning coffee (black, no sugar) when three knocks could be heard on his door. Upon opening said door, he was dumbfounded, to say the least - Lord Boreal, Barton Hepburn and Arthur Doyle started spewing accusations towards his person, claiming him to be one of the killers aboard the train. Before (Dr.) Constantine had the chance to reply, a tumult of similar volume erupted throughout the hallways - two other passengers seemed to share the brunt of being accused, these individuals being Montalbano and Lord Boreal.

Each situation developed differently - Constantine had Robert Blake vouch for him, assuring the assailants he has nothing to do with any of the malicious events on board this train, despite not providing any evidence towards this. After this was resolved for the moment, he followed the source of noise outside towards Lord Boreals cabin, and joined Lystacrl, Howard Lovecraft and Victor Pritchett, making Lord Boreal the most accused person aboard this vehicle at the moment. On the opposite side of the hallway, Moriarty was in a similar position, being cornered by Peregrin, Montalbano and Dr Constantine himself. Three different people, three major accusations. Before anyone could spring to action, everyones' attention was drawed in by Ford Prefect, making vague claims about how they might have to get rid of HIM.

This, of course, was met as more of a joke than anything else. No sane individual would try to get themselves killed in a fashion like that, or would they? At this point speculation started to run more rampant than ever before, with the spotlight being cast on Barton Hepburn for still being one of the more secluded passengers. In addition, Arthur Doyle received some votes for no other reason than to make sure Moriarty was not going to be the one to bite the dust that day. Meanwhile, Peregrin did a feeble attempt to get people to accuse themselves, which for obvious reasons was appreciated by the public in a similar way as Ford Prefects' attempt was.

As dusk approached, Montalbano managed to rally his fellow passengers towards the goal of, quite literally, kicking Mr. Fitzgerald off the train. This seemed to be imminent until Barton Hepburn finally decided to step forward with some information. According to him, Mrs. Coulter was visited by two individuals the last night, Lystacrl and Peregrin. The former confirmed that they did indeed visit, yet assured the others that this visit was one with no ill intentions whatsoever. With no other leads, and Peregrin refusing to come out of his cabin to break the silence, all individuals alike felt like they had no choice but to force the matter and force their hand.

As they forced his door open, they found him fast asleep, half covered under a blanket - an earlier stretch leaving a portion of his stomach exposed. Moriarty took the charge and reached for the still lukewarm soup bowl Peregrin utilized to enjoy his final supper, and Moriarty's fingers closed themselves around the rather exquisite looking spoon. Hesitating for but a moment, he then beckoned for Lystacrl to follow his lead. As they approached the blissfully unaware passenger, the others knew what was about to happen and averted their eyes. Lystacrls fingers made a swift movement towards Peregrins mouth, while Moriarty prepared to do what he had to do. What happened does not bear repeating. Everyone knew this cabin would require one hell of a makeover after this day.

--- VOTE COUNT ---​

[6] Peregrin - Peregrin, Moriarty, Mrs. Coulter, Ford Prefect, Dr. Frankenstein, Lystacrl
[3] Lord Boreal - Howard Lovecraft, Victor Pritchett, Robert Blake
[3] Dr. Constantine - Lord Boreal, Barton Hepburn, Arthur Doyle
[2]
Mr. Fitzgerald - Montalbano, Meriadoc
[1]
Robert Blake - Mr. Fitzgerald
[1]
Moriarty - Dr. Constantine
[1]
Montalbano - Charles Lindbergh

Peregrin, the INNOCENT TRACKER, has been disemboweled with a rusty spoon!

Dumbfounded, awestruck and exhausted, everyone returned to their cabins for the night.

--- INFORMATION ---
The phase ends in 48 hours, at 2019/02/05 04:00 am UTC. Accelerated start will be used again tomorrow. The activity levels have been good, please keep them up.

EDIT: Toned it down a bit.

--- END OF NOTICE ---

Last edited by a moderator:

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I know who my next vote will be, and I'm not going to change my mind, but passengers can figure out how I'm aligned by using their skills.

I've been a follower thus far, but no more. You all can follow my lead, or vote for me. Put up or shut up!

You're turn to decide...

Lystacrl

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Sad to see yet another innocent go, how many more until we figure out who is part of the mafia. But maybe he should have said something in his defense to prove his innocence

Robert Blake

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Arthur Doyle, you are acting suspicious

Also, if you can correctly predict who is going to die, then that makes it much more likely than not that you are mafia (?)

EDIT: rectifyed spelling error

Dr. Constantine

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Oops, it looks like the doctor was late for this one.

Interesting, are you saying there is the possibility of conversion, as I suggested in my night post?

I see no chance of them both being converted the past night, assuming that was the reason of no kill.
I don't know about conversion, but there is a possibility of... something else.

How can you confirm this, if you don't mind me asking. I'm not asking you to out yourself, by any means, but you are asking everyone to take your word that someone isn't mafia without anything behind it. If everyone were to to do this, everyone here would be innocent. I'm simpling making the point that this tread has been pointing fingers with little or nothing to stand behind the claims and as Night 2 has already passed, we should have at least a little to go off of by now. If you had any concerns about my will being, you had ample time to reach out to me and yet you have not and instead put my innocence (even if unintentionally (though you have a vote against me that was assigned to you)) into question publicly. At this moment, I am still and have always been pure in my faith, and morals, kind sir.

Seeing as we are stuck on this train, I don't see you returning home any time soon, unfortunately.
Looks like someone has trust issues. Your innocence was always into question, I don't see how partially confirming it makes a difference to you in any way.

I don't care if I'm asking everyone "to take my word" that someone isn't mafia. There's nothing I can do to prove what I'm saying within the laws of this train.

Well, even if you don't want me to return home, then maybe you should come visit me tonight and talk over a cup of tea.

All of that said, that was a really bad lynch decision. Please keep an eye on Lovecraft and Doyle, they're really confusing me.

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Robert Blake,

Thank you for saying I'm acting suspicious. It must be hard to guess my motivation for saying that I can predict who will die next. Pay close attention to this please.

I expect you to vote for me because I predict that you are mafia. :)

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Robert Blake,

Thank you for saying I'm acting suspicious. It must be hard to guess my motivation for saying that I can predict who will die next. Pay close attention to this please.

I expect you to vote for me because I predict that you are mafia. :)
No, he isn't. I and others know this for a fact based on information you don't have, but you are making assumptions anyway without asking others.

Howard Lovecraft

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Yeah I'm going to be completely honest here, I screwed up, I really thought I was on to something here and had a real lead, but unfortunately yeah that just wasn't the case today.

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Lord Boreal,

That is fine for you to state, but I have already commented that nobody has started a conversation with me, after which point ONE person did, but then he told me it was too dangerous for him to contact me again.

But the lack of communication combined with my specific ability, and I have no information to share. I will however predict who will die. And I will suggest before the next vote who the mafia are. Not soon, but before.

It should be interesting. Please share you're thoughts, as every comment enlightens me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.