• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XXII - Spirits (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lystacrl

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Honestly not quite sure who to vote for at this point, I feel like we haven’t been getting anywhere at all. Not much information to go off on and that’s not great at this point of the game. I can’t give out any new info as I was roleblocked last night so I wasn’t able to use my ability, tho i’m not quite sure who would role block me, I’m gonna assume it would be a mafia member as I can’t see an innocent deciding to roleblock me. For now I’m just gonna keep my vote where it is until more information is gathered.

Robert Blake

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
As I said during the night, I don't trust Doyle at this point, for reasons explained in my post during the night. The Conductor seems to have either changed the rules on night time voting, or missed that vote, so I'll refresh it

#vote arhur doyle

As I said last time, if anyone has information, please say it.

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
As I said during the night, I don't trust Doyle at this point, for reasons explained in my post during the night. The Conductor seems to have either changed the rules on night time voting, or missed that vote, so I'll refresh it

#vote arhur doyle

As I said last time, if anyone has information, please say it.
Doyle was the very first person to vote for the mafia-controlled Coulter yesterday, so I highly doubt he’d out one of his own.

The Conductor

Peon
Mod
Jan 9, 2019
Todays' update will be slightly delayed. Votes will still be locked in at the usual time, any vote after that will be considered null and void.

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
At this point, I have two votes, as do Lovecraft and Hepburn.

Since I have these two votes purely due to randomization, I don't know if I'll be considered as the person who reached the highest threshold of votes first. I'm acting purely out of self-preservation here, due to the fact that no one cast their vote for me intentionally. Since Hepburn has claimed (with substantial evidence) to be Watcher, Lovecraft would be the best possible option (although no option is ideal), considering I don't know if they have a role in the first place.

If random votes don't count for the highest threshold, then Lovecraft would have been killed regardless, due to the fact that Doyle voted him long before Pritchett cast his vote for Hepburn. I'm sorry Lovecraft, this is nothing personal.

#VOTE Howard Lovecraft

Howard Lovecraft

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Okay this is a tad hurtful, considering I haven't done a goddamn suspicious thing all game, and am trying my best out here to make sense of everything, but if self preservation is gonna be your goal here, go off sweetie xx

Now please, does anyone have any real evidence to present to help us try and find a mafia member? I'm not gonna be petty and try and vote for someone for no reason to save myself, because I'm more of a team player than some of us here.

The Conductor

Peon
Mod
Jan 9, 2019

The further along the journey the passengers got, the slower the days seemed to go by.As a heavy silence started to become more and more common, weighing on everyone's mind like a big, dark cloud of pessimism, one thing was terribly clear: No matter what their intentions were, time was running out.

Everyone tried desperately to cling to some semblance of routine. The majority of passengers were attempting to seclude themselves in a feeble attempt to feel a little safer than in the public corridors, though they all knew this did not count as any form of safety whatsoever, judging by the events of the last possible days. Others tried to find comfort in the company of people who were seemingly confirmed to be innocent of the bloodbath that had taken place so far.

Montalbano, however, felt more restless than ever before, seemingly for no good reason other than a sense of dread, a premonition of what was to come. Seemingly the only one to initially deduce what had happened the previous day, he felt like he had painted a rather large target on his back and grew more and more paranoid, and resorted to carrying around his suitcase wherever he went, as some form of makeshift weapon, or shield - whatever the situation might be. Resorting to eating his meals in his private cabin for some semblance of protection, he heard voices being raised in the adjacent hallway. he sighed. Lord Boreal and Arthur Doyle were at it again, hardly giving each other a moment of respite.

Wary, Montalbano opened his door slightly in an attempt to understand what was being said. This did not go unnoticed, as the moment he did this the voices stifled and shrunk to whispers. They seemed to have come to a partial understanding as they both stared at the doorway and silence started to fill the hallway. When the sun set and dinner time came and went, a loud shout could be heard. Rushing to locate the source of this sound, he found he was not the only one to find Boreal and Hepburn. The former seemed to have accused the other of being suspicious, but by the time everyone had gathered this seemed to have been resolved. Rather, the focus seems to have shifted back to Arthur Doyle, and surprisingly, Meriadoc was accused as well.

However, with minutes to go, Moriarty casts their vote on Lovecraft.

--- VOTE COUNT ---

[3] Howard Lovecraft - Dr. Constantine, Arthur Doyle, Moriarty
[2] Moriarty - Howard Lovecraft, Ford Prefect
[2] Barton Hepburn - Lystacrl, Victor Pritchett
[1] Arthur Doyle - Robert Blake
[1] Victor Pritchett - Meriadoc
[1] Lystacrl - Barton Hepburn
[1] Montalbano - Montalbano
[1] Meriadoc - Lord Boreal

Lovecraft has been nominated to die.

Howard Lovecraft, the Innocent PASSENGER, was executed at the eleventh hour!

The phase ends at 04:00 am 2019/02/15 UTC.

--- END OF NOTICE ---

Last edited:

Lystacrl

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Another innocent dead, seems like the mafia might be winning this game if this is how it keeps going which will be sad to see

Robert Blake

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Arthur Doyle, would you please reveal what information lead you to believe this path was correct?
Just because you voted right once doesn't make you immediately innocent, because it can be an effective strategy for mafia members to vote out other mafia as a kind of scapegoat, trying to ensure their prolonged survival. It has happened before (I'm not sure about on minr, but that is not the only place mafia exists)

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
The way Howard and Victor tried to push the vote away from Coulter. Ducks of a feather flock together...Mostly

Other than me, what are your thoughts?

Barton Hepburn

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Victor definetly seemed pretty shady to me personally, perhaps him and Boreal were conversing previously however he really jumped on me fast and still hasnt given me an explanation.

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Victor definetly seemed pretty shady to me personally, perhaps him and Boreal were conversing previously however he really jumped on me fast and still hasnt given me an explanation.
Like I said, you decievingly implied that you had watched Prefect when in fact you had really visited Montalbano. An excellent reason to question you, I think. Why wouldn’t I? Unless you mean Pritchett?

Victor Pritchett

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
As I have stated over and over, I wasn't trying to push anyone's vote away from Coulter (who to me was only being controlled by mafia, wasn't actually mafia). I never once told anyone not to vote her. I never once told anyone that voting her was a bad move. I simply gave my reason for me not doing so. If that makes me guilty for not voting her, than every single person on here is guilty for not voting someone. I wanted to avoid lynching maybe another innocent player considering what happened to Peregrin. Please just move on, it means nothing anymore.

As for voting Hepburn, the reason for voting you this time is the same as last. I don't believe you are innocent. My opinion on your alignment has nothing to do with Lord Boreal. I got an alert, and then voted. You only seemly talk or give info when you've been voted or mentioned, and your info doesn't seem reliable. After looking at all 12 people left, you just don't seem innocent to me. If I'm wrong, I apologize. I'm not after you for anything personal, just don't trust you.

"if an innocent dies tonight its over for them" ? Wouldn't it be over for us?

Last edited:

The Conductor

Peon
Mod
Jan 9, 2019
The engine with murderous blood was damp
And was brilliantly lit with a brimstone lamp;
An imp, for fuel, was shoveling bones,
While the furnace rang with a thousand groans.

While the train rushed on at an awful pace-
The sulphurous fumes scorched their hands and face;
Wider and wider the country grew,
As faster and faster the engine flew.
Louder and louder the thunder crashed
And brighter and brighter the lightning flashed;
Hotter and hotter the air became
Till the clothes were burned from each quivering frame.

And out of the distance there arose a yell,
"Ha, ha," said a voice,"we're nearing hell"
Then oh, how the passengers all shrieked with pain
And begged the conductor to stop the train.
But he capered about and danced for glee,
And laughed and joked at their misery.
"My faithful friends, you have done the work
And the devil never can a payday shirk.

As such, the bill was paid, with an update slight delayed.

Moriarty, the Innocent SWAPPER, found themselves observing the rails a little more closely!

---NOTICE ---

The phase ends at 04:00 am 2019/02/18 UTC.

--- VOTE COUNT ---

Lord Boreal votes Victor Pritchett
Meriadoc votes Lystacrl
Lystacrl votes Robert Blake
Barton Hepburn votes Lord Boreal
Montalbano votes Lord Boreal
Robert Blake votes Dr. Constantine
Arthur Doyle votes Ford Prefect
Dr. Constantine votes Dr. Constantine
Victor Pritchett votes Meriadoc
Howard Lovecraft votes Barton Hepburn
Ford Prefect votes Barton Hepburn