• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XXII - Spirits (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Pritchett

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
#vote Arthur Doyle

You have told many stories throughout this game. My comment earlier was just a joke. The players remaining in this game have all claimed innocent, as one does this late in the game. 2 of them are lying and lying well as they almost have this game won. All we can do now is try our very best to pick correctly and hope it's enough.

Last edited:

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
That is why I suspect Lord Boreal. It's been too easy. He's a smooth talker, and very sly. Unfortunately, the info I have been able to share has been minimal, as I am a BODYGUARD. I guard, that person is targeted, and I die instead.

I guarded Lystacryl at the last opportunity, and was blocked. Ask yourself who is lying about or hasn't revealed their role correctly, and has the ability to block my action?

Someone is lying, and it isn't me. It looks like the bodyguard is gonna get it.

Correction...

Arthur Doyle, the INNOCENT Bodyguard

or, I could be lying. Guess we'll find out very soon....:)

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
What do we know so far? Almost nothing....*slow clap*

We've only gotten one mafia member, Ford Prefect.

We gotten two neutrals, namely Mrs. Coulter and Dr. Watson *slow clap*

Yay us...lol

There are 8 passengers left on this train, and likely maybe 3 Mafia?

Since I know I'm innocent, that means that "likely" 3 out of you 7 are mafia.

This is how I see it:

Innocent: Arthur Doyle, Lystacryl

Not Sure: Montalbano, Victor Pritchett, Dr Constantine, Meriadoc

Mafia: Robert Blake, Lord Boreal

Can Montalbano, Victor Pritchett, Dr Constantine, Meriadoc please explain why any of us shouldn't believe they are mafia?

Last edited:

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
No, I've been suspicious of you for about half of our train ride. Victor has already voted for me, yet I'm not listing him as Mafia. Hmmm....

Victor Pritchett

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
What logic is this?

Lomour was mafia (when Mrs. Coulter died).
Ford Prefect is still alive.
Montalbano died last night.
Montalbano, the Innocent MEDIUM, lies dead on the floor!

With five innocents left, and only one mafia down...
You may not be voting me as mafia, yet you have been accusing me for days. Hmmm....
Ever since I was "swaying votes away from Mrs. Coulter".

I started this game as Dr. Frankenstein (Innocent Watcher).
N1: Watched Mrs. Coulter. Visited by Lord Boreal
N2: Watched Arthur Doyle. Visited by Montalbano and Firtzgerald.
I then became Moriarty (Innocent Swapper).
I swapped with Victor Pritchett (Innocent Passenger).

I am currently suspicious of Doyle and Meriadoc for being the remaining 2 mafia members. Lord Boreal has only been forthcoming with information from the start and I can confirm the activeness in dms. Montalbano had checked Dr. Constantine and proved him to be telling the truth, and in addition that seems to prove Blake as innocent too.

At one point you had told me you were the neutral predictor and that if you didn't correctly guess who was going to die, then you would in turn die too. Does anything you say actually check out?

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Lomour was mafia (when Mrs. Coulter died).
Ford Prefect is still alive.
Montalbano died last night.

I missed that Montalbano died when compiling my info. If 5 innocents are left then there are 2 mafia/neutrals.

I believe Prefect/lomour to be dead. No talking since Coulter and lomour died. The dead can't talk. Is there a gap in my logic?

Victor Pritchett

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I think the fact that he hasn't talked is merely coincidence. He is alive but is either inactive/or not speaking. If he were dead, there would only be 7 players left. The remaining players should be:

Lystacrl
Ford Prefect
Lord Boreal
Victor Pritchett
Meriadoc
Arthur Doyle
Robert Blake
Dr. Constantine

If my understanding is correct, mafia had a killing role, someone who could take control of accounts, and maybe someone that could roleblock others. At this point I think it pretty impossible that an innocent is roleblocking people without having had contacted anyone else, and the fact that it was innocent people that kept getting blocked. THOuGH (apologies for the little "u", I have no "u" key so I copy/paste it) it seems rather suspicious to me that the mafia killing ends up dead and then you are the one supposedly blocked. I wholeheartedly think that someone in the mafia got a promotion and you are covering for that fact.

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I believe the Mafia Parasite was lomour, aka Ford Prefect. He's dead so he's unable to comment anymore.

I #guarded Lystacryl on Saturday at 8:03pm. The next death was Barton Hepburn, not Lystacryl. My action was blocked, but I have no idea by who or why.

Maybe they blocked me because they thought I'd guard the one they wanted to kill.

My question is, who do you target next after I'm dead? Maybe you should consider targeting them first. xD

Oh, and nowhere was it confirmed that there were 8 players left, as far as I can see. The only recent mention is that there are 5 innocents left.

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I believe the Mafia Parasite was lomour, aka Ford Prefect. He's dead so he's unable to comment anymore.

I #guarded Lystacryl on Saturday at 8:03pm. The next death was Barton Hepburn, not Lystacryl. My action was blocked, but I have no idea by who or why.

Maybe they blocked me because they thought I'd guard the one they wanted to kill.

My question is, who do you target next after I'm dead? Maybe you should consider targeting them first. xD

Oh, and nowhere was it confirmed that there were 8 players left, as far as I can see. The only recent mention is that there are 5 innocents left.
There are most definitely 8 players left. The Parasite was evidently Dr. Watson; Prefect is alive.
PASSENGER MANIFEST:
1. Montalbano
2. Lord Boreal
3. John Parry
4. Mr. Fitzgerald
5. Moriarty
6. Lystacrl
7. Mrs. Coulter
8. Monsieur Bouc
9. Arthur Doyle
10. Dr. Constantine
11. Dr. Watson
12. Charles Lindbergh
13. Victor Pritchett
14. Robert Blake
15. Peregrin
16. Meriadoc
17. Hercule Poirot
18. Dr. Frankenstein
19. Howard Lovecraft
20. Ford Prefect
21. Barton Hepburn
Montalbano — Killed night 6
Lord Boreal — Alive
John Parry — Lynched day 2
Mr. Fitzgerald — Killed night 3
Moriarty — Killed night 5
Lystacrl — Alive
Mrs. Coulter — Lynched Day 3
Monsieur Bouc — Killed night 1
Arthur Doyle — Alive
Dr. Constantine — Alive

Dr. Watson — Used some strange ability on Day 2 that killed him
Charles Lindbergh — Killed night 4
Victor Pritchett — Alive
Robert Blake — Alive

Peregrin — Lynched day 3
Meriadoc — Alive
Hercule Poirot — Lynched day 1
Dr. Frankenstein — Killed night 4
Howard Lovecraft — Lynched day 5
Ford Prefect — Alive
Barton Hepburn — Lynched day 6

Here it is sorted in chronological order:

Day 1 — Hercule Poirot lynched
Night 1 — Monsieur Bouc killed

Day 2 — John Parry lynched, Dr. Watson dropped dead (likely the Parasite ability)
Night 2 — Nobody

Day 3 — Peregrine lynched
Night 3 — Mr. Fitzgerald killed

Day 4 — Mrs. Coulter lynched
Night 4 — Dr. Frankenstein killed, Charles Lindbergh killed

Day 5 — Howard Lovecraft lynched
Night 5 — Moriarty killed

Day 6 — Barton Hepburn lynched
Night 6 — Montalbano killed

So, based on The Conductor's remark that there are 5 innocents left, we then know for a fact that there's 2 mafia members left, and 1 independent, which the rules guarantee there's 1 of (that being Prefect).

Last edited:

Victor Pritchett

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
As I said before, I suspect you and Meriadoc at the moment. I believe you to be mafia killing at the present. I suspect Meriadoc based on process of elimination of who I see as innocent and proven. Claiming an innocent passenger is easiest claim for mafia since a passenger wouldn't have any info, or means of getting any. That allows them to stay behind the scenes more easily. I think Meriadoc is the mafia roleblocking role. So I'd rather focus you, Doyle.

Meriadoc

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
If you will remember Pritchett, I was the former Pritchett who you swapped with. I then swapped into Meriadoc, as I believe we planned through our pms. You have seen my official role-pm from the Conductor first-hand.

I personally think Doyle is innocent and simply playing an awful game, if he is mafia I suppose he's playing well but... it seems so ridiculously over-the-top. As tempting as it is to lynch him to stop the double-posting, I truly believe he is innocent.

As I don't know if there has been any solid proof behind Constantine and Blake's roleclaims, I'd prefer to vote one of them and see what comes of it. Not much to lose now at any rate, what with our chances.

#vote Robert Blake

Victor Pritchett

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I do remember that. I only see your role though, not your alignment. I have no proof for you being either good or evil, I just believe that when comparing you to Blake or Constantine, that you are more inclined to be mafia. If Doyle is evil, you would be my next to look at. If he is actually innocent, my attention would also be on Blake and Constantine as the final 2. Nothing personal at all, of course.

Edit: I realized now that you meant I would have know you were just a passenger when I became you. Though I'm not sure with what role you got after you swapped as I couldn't confirm their role.

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
So what you're saying is that I'm either a total genius, or a complete moron? Truth be told, I don't actually consider Lord Boreal to be mafia. If he was, he'd have played a genius game, and I can't figure out how he seems to have all the info he does. I'm not voting you either.

I'm thinking, Robert Blake, Meriadoc, or Dr. Constantine. I'll watch how the voting goes before committing.

Current count is:

Arthur Doyle (5): Lord Boreal, Robert Blake, Victor Pritchett, Lystacryl, Ford Prefect
Robert Blake (2): Meriadoc, Arthur Doyle

Not voted: Montalbano

Last edited:

Lystacrl

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
At this point I don't feel comfortable voting Boreal since he's given accurate info the whole game. Also Blake hasn't come off as suspicious to me and I think I believe his role claim. Not much to go off of right now so I really hope we're right about this one

#vote Arthur Doyle

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Lystacryl- I believe you are least likely to be Mafia, just saying...Oh, and you are 100% incorrect. I understand that I'm likely to die. Do you start fresh afterwards?

Victor Pritchett - Pick a side. Everyone seems to think there are three mafia left. That leaves 5 non-mafia. Who are they exactly?

You said "Montalbano had checked Dr. Constantine and proved him to be telling the truth, and in addition that seems to prove Blake as innocent too."

Why couldn't Montalbano have been lying at the moment he told you this info? It's been said that sometimes the least talkative are mafia, just so they don't give info away. Montalbano and Dr. Constantine have been two of the quietest on this train. What if Montalbano, Dr. Constantine, and Blake are the Mafia?

If I were Mafia, who would my two co-horts be? I'm seriously intrigued, and I want to help solve who are the mafia. You guys are going to need it if I die, unless a mafia member is able to shift death away from me. I always want the innocents to win, so just like in this movie, I'd like to find the bastards who caused my death.

Right now, I believe the least likely to be mafia, in order, are : Arthur Doyle (least likely), Lystacryl, Victor Pritchett, Lord Boreal, Meriadoc, Montalbano, Dr. Constantine, and Robert Blake (being the most likely)

#vote Robert Blake

Last edited:

The Conductor

Peon
Mod
Jan 9, 2019

This is the endgame. Let's cut to the chase.

--- VOTE COUNT ---

[4] Arthur Doyle - Lord Boreal, Victor Pritchett, Ford Prefect, Lystacrl
[2] Robert Blake - Arthur Doyle, Meriadoc

You chose wrong.

Arthur Doyle, the Innocent BODYGUARD, has been eliminated!

--- INFORMATION ---

The phase ends in at 2019/02/25 04:00 am UTC.

--- END OF NOTICE ---

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.