• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

MM XV - Savern Taren-Odern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Jag, you're mafia. You want to kill people. please don't take this seriously

#vote jagman77

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
You guys realize it's night, don't you? All of us are still alive.
Also, quick questions: 1) why was the first action round only about 15 hours and 2) how do we know which systems are on full/partial?

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Okay, let's clear this up a bit:

1) it's space, there is no day/night. It's all "action rounds". Which means power roles can perform actions at any time. However, their desired action doesn't take effect until the transition.
2) the first action round was short because I wanted it to be initial reacting to the situation. You have a full two days to talk about the last update and start theorizing before the next update each time from now on.
3) there is only one person on the ship who knows that information for sure. When it gets changed, the update post will have wording in it that will hint towards which systems are changing.

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Seems we are in an awkward position where noone wants to speak first.

3) there is only one person on the ship who knows that information for sure. When it gets changed, the update post will have wording in it that will hint towards which systems are changing.
I presume this means that one of us is the ship's captain although I equally presume they'll be staying silent because if the pirates kill them (further presuming that the pirates have instant kill roles a la standard mafia games) then it's all over because we will all either die from low oxygen or the pirates will take advantage of our lack of protection ). I'd suggest if they haven't already done so (lots of new players this round) for that person to try and build a trust group around themselves, it's foolish to try and manage all of the systems on your own. Remember not to trust anyone until you're sure they can 100% vouch for their authenticity.

A lot of presumptions but eh I wanted to get the ball rolling. Ahoy mateys, let's lynch some pirates.

Last edited:

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Few questions:

1) Do we lynch, and if so, when?

2) Do the pirates instakill one person every action round, or every other action round, or at all?

3) What do the inbound ships have to do with the game?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
1) if you really want to throw someone out of an airlock, you will be able to every other a tion round starting the next one. It does require voting.

2) the pirates know their own roles.

3) embrace the attempt at immersion! :p

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
I'm just voicing my thoughts, and I am neither attacking, denying or defending anyone or anything. This is an attempt to get the game rolling.

I presume this means that one of us is the ship's captain
I disagree. It wouldn't make sense to have the captian repair and control the systems (remember, they are damaged), especially if he is incapacitated. I seriously doubt the Captain as a role, but if there is one, he would have to be unable to do anything for the first few action rounds.

Although I equally presume they'll be staying silent
That would be a good assumption, building on the fact that they are either incapacitated or are a powerful role.

...because if the pirates kill them (further presuming that the pirates have instant kill roles a la standard mafia games) then it's all over because we will all either die from low oxygen or the pirates will take advantage of our lack of protection.
I also disagree here. Pirate Fleet & Oxygen damage is distrubited randomly, and I don't think Sren would implement The pirates are extremely accurate, so they don't shoot the rooms with pirates in them.

I also have yet to see evidence of pirates murdering someone every "second action cycle" like in standard Mafia. I belive this is more like Minr Mafia 12, where each day/night cycle was pretty much the same. However, it's early days nights uh... ACTION CYCLES yet.

I'd suggest if they haven't already done so (lots of new players this round) for that person to try and build a trust group around themselves, it's foolish to try and manage all of the systems on your own. Remember not to trust anyone until you're sure they can 100% vouch for their authenticity.
I don't mind this idea, but we still need a serious ammount of activity on the official thread. The only way we are going to win is if we discuss it on the thread.

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I don't mind this idea, but we still need a serious ammount of activity on the official thread. The only way we are going to win is if we discuss it on the thread.
Not true at all, most of the mafia games have been won via discussions being held in the shadows.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
True, but it gets lonely in here when noone talks in the main thread. Since forgot left us, yeroc didn't join in (I'm assuming his studies have him quite busy right now), and I am the host, this round is devoid of the main voices of discussion within the topic.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Alright. Question: how slowly is "slowly" when it comes to recovering potential?

Status
Not open for further replies.