• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

MM XV - Savern Taren-Odern

Status
Not open for further replies.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I mean I guess you can lynch me if you want to lose a valuable role. I have some pretty hard evidence that freak is either a pirate or an independent. It's pretty hard to work with independents especially if they flip sides in an instant.

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
To be honest, Cory is the only person so far who seems to be making effort and reaching out to people (that I've seen) so until anyone has any solid proof, he's the last person we should be randomly lynching.

inb4 he's pirate and now I look like a conspirator

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Cory is trying to waste a gunshot on me but tbh i dont even want to work with the innocents anymore if all i get back is hostility.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
To be honest, Cory is the only person so far who seems to be making effort and reaching out to people (that I've seen) so until anyone has any solid proof, he's the last person we should be randomly lynching.

inb4 he's pirate and now I look like a conspirator
yeah also im trying to talk with people as well but i think people have just stopped caring about this game or theres some sort of fucking alliance going on behind my back.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
That's the biggest problem with trying to work with people. You get people that don't trust you and then you end up talking to people that end up screwing you over. I'm 90% that I talked to at least 2 pirates, and I'm sure that one of them was the one that threw me to the "brigs". If you did do it, I would love an explanation. :)

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Ahhh I see. According to google it means a prison on a ship, surely those in control of the prison would be an innocent?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
yea...sorry if that caused any confusion. I grew up on Star Trek (OS, TNG, Voyager, and Deep Space 9), so the word "brig" has been in my vocabulary since I was in elementary school. Didn't even consider the possibility that other people wouldn't know what it was.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
No Rmanimal had the right idea...

I grew up with a Navy Veteran so for those who are still wondering what a brig is, let me sum it up

Brig-A place where prisoners are taken on a sea vessels t be held as prisoners of War or something of the kind.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Freak, your attitude makes me think that you are a pirate,

yeah also im trying to talk with people as well but i think people have just stopped caring about this game or theres some sort of alliance going on behind my back.
Maybe other people are trying to figure out who has which role everyone has, but people still care about the game,

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Alright, time to get down and dirty.

#lynch Freakworld

I have solid proof that he's not an innocent or a guest on the ship. It's time to get this game rolling with a small victory for the innocents.

Status
Not open for further replies.