• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

MM XV - Savern Taren-Odern

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
If freak was a very decently helpful role after creepa's demise, then we know that this lynching is a big blow. However, cory never provided any evidence, even though he did state he was. This means that maybe we should be wary of those who bandwagoned without thought, or that's what it looked like.

#lynch jagman

We need a move on, and just joining the bandwagon so late is of little help and isn't worth it. Voting so late so that trust can be gained is silly. Also, jag has not been active in the thread which means that he may be involved in more activity outside of it.

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
Sleek does have a clear point. Since he hasn't been kicked for inactivity after 9 full pages of posts, jag seems like he has undercover work.
#vote jagman77

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
No hard evidence. A big reason I decided it was fine to lynch him was because he was not providing to the thread, and that the bandwagon vote seemed like some way to make it look like he was one of us.

Pretty much what I said in my post. If we don't move along soon we'll get nowhere.

ALSO if anyone would like some info or stay connected and help eachother out PM me.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
As much as I don't want to influence your votes, I feel the need to point out oneo thing:
while I stated that activity this round is important during sign ups, I never said anything about mod-killing for inactivity.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Sleek, why do you want to kill an inactive person, maybe Jagman is just observing in the shadows, I still don't think that killing Jagman will get us anywhere.

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Trying to defend myself would not be easy right now, however I have revealed my role to cory, and Im sure that he can back me up when I say getting rid of me could be a big loss to the innocents.

I also know that sleek wasnt cory's only source of information about freak, I also mentioned my suspicions to him.

Not sure if votes for nobody outweighs votes for someone, but
#vote nobody

#AllHandsBraceForImpact

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
No hard evidence. A big reason I decided it was fine to lynch him was because he was not providing to the thread, and that the bandwagon vote seemed like some way to make it look like he was one of us.

Pretty much what I said in my post. If we don't move along soon we'll get nowhere.

ALSO if anyone would like some info or stay connected and help eachother out PM me.
I don't think the bandwagon vote really means anything. I would've done the same thing if I had been active while someone was claiming to have hard proof against another player. And the inactivity thing... what has there been to say for most of the round? Jag isn't the only one.

EDIT: And I don't like how Cory made a post but ignored my last question. I was starting to assume he thought "innocent" and "guest" were included in the same faction and I'd misunderstood the lynch against freak, but now I don't know what to think...

Last edited:

coolgolfer

Professional Lurker
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
I agree with the points above, I have been pretty inactive as well but that doesn't mean I'm a pirate. Until someone has evidence or we can work out the cory situation,
#vote nobody

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Electro, I honestly do not understand what you're asking me. I'm assessing the current situation and would rather save an innocent than waste my time trying to figure out your question

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
I agree with all of the previous votes and I think Jagman is a huge asset, so unless I have solid evidence,

#votenobody

Sleek, I have no idea where you thought that killing inactive people was a good idea

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Eh I don't agree with scumkilling, especially considering Jag is usually a valuable asset to the innocents regardless of whether he's a power role or not. There's better people to be voting off right now with the reasoning of 'no contribution'.

#Vote Nobody

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
#vote nobody

no hard evidence, no vote. Voting off of guesses has a large likelihood of hurting the crew more then the pirates at this point in the game.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
Well I felt that something had to happen if nothing was happening.

#vote no one

If cory trusts him I can trust him.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Electro, I honestly do not understand what you're asking me. I'm assessing the current situation and would rather save an innocent than waste my time trying to figure out your question
It really isn't complicated. You said he wasn't an innocent, which is understandable, but then you extended to saying he wasn't a guest/independent either, giving us no real evidence to support your claim. Then, when he died, you contradicted yourself by saying "but he WAS an independent." Do you get it now?

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Ah I see, I thought that a guest was just a powerless innocent, that's where I was mistaken I suppose. I knew he was an independent but I guess my wording was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.