• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 10 Chinatown

Status
Not open for further replies.

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
it is now night 8

Nothing happend

power roles send through your moves please, all events are open

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
!!!

Well, Zath has to be the mafia boss.

I know, it's probably pretty obvious, but just in case:

1) majority of votes were for him, but "nothing happened"
2) the mafia boss can avoid death once
3) he spoke in the thread during that day, so we know he wasn't just killed in the mines

Everyone who has gold currently, spend the night in the pub just in case there is another raider still alive. If you don't have gold, please do not go mining tonight so that we don't have the possibility of an unknown dead innocent.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Don't worry, I can't really do anything from this point on my own, I just did that to buy myself a bit more time.
I'll explain to you why you are all still alive and how freak fucked up when the game ends.

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
It is now day 9

Confused on how zath didn't die jk went to search zath and kill himself. That night he asked sren and ricky their help to search, after a couple of hours sren and ricky went to bed but jk was obsessed by it. So it kept searching. Then almost when the sun started to rise jk finally found a secret entrance. He goes in but immediatly get tossed out again. He didn't move for hours, then bstrey finally found jk and saw how pale he was. She checked his polse but there was none

Jk Mr innocent has died.

you can now lynch

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
#Vote Zath

If he isn't the last one, then electro and ricky need to decide which of the three of us they trust the least.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Well, I strongly feel ricky is innocent because he had a pivitol role in finding the raiders, and your claim to be the judge isn't diputed by any players or deaths. While I know that I am innocent, doubts towards my innocence have been expressed. Additionally, there are no claims of verification of bstrey and spon was chosen by forgot to be the second talker. Therefore, if the death of zath does not end the round, the logical course of action would be for you and ricky to decide which of the three others you believe to be a raider.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Well, I strongly feel ricky is innocent because he had a pivitol role in finding the raiders, and your claim to be the judge isn't diputed by any players or deaths. While I know that I am innocent, doubts towards my innocence have been expressed. Additionally, there are no claims of verification of bstrey and spon was chosen by forgot to be the second talker. Therefore, if the death of zath does not end the round, the logical course of action would be for you and ricky to decide which of the three others you believe to be a raider.
Hopefully it won't have to come to that, though. Also, I love going from the most suspected player to one of the most trusted. For a little while I thought I was screwed (if I didn't confess I was the judge, I'd be lynched; if I did, the mafia would target me as long as the sheriff was alive)

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
No, totally not me
What are you talking about?

Too bad, I wanted to pull something off, but the night ended too soon, oh well, maybe next time.
#vote Zath

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
It is now night 9

Convinced that zath was a raider te whole town searched for him. They found him in a base. Zath almost crying because his masterplan didn't work congratualated everyone, well those who were still alive. They killed him and search his place. Quickly finding all the raiders. Piece, Freak, Forgot and the last, himself, Zath. That night everyone finally was safe so they all went to the pub and started to party.

Couple of months later Chinatown was finally finished and became a popular town. There was still some stuff that needs to be cleaned up but everything was going well.

Zath the mafia boss has died

The game has ended and the innocents won.

Status
Not open for further replies.