• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 10 Chinatown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
well...that was productive...

-Zatharel
-ElectroUnderwear
-Rickyboy320
-Srentiln
-Jkjkelly1

-bstrey
-Spontida10

@Zatharel @ElectroUnderwear @bstrey @Spontida10 : There are currently 1 or 2 remaining raiders. I know 100% that I am not one, and we have had fairly strong proof that jelly isn't. Additionally, ricky was the one to point out forgot. We will likely lose another person tonight (unless the mafia boss can't kill someone himself?). I know you guys like to play it silent, but with the round as close as it is, we need to start talking in order to figure this out.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Alright.

Spon has the right to talk, which honestly was a smart action on forgots part, since spon doesn't necessarily talk that much. This is why I think spon has a more likely chance of being innocent. Bstrey, next to that, appeared to have done this kind of "test", which quite would have proven spon as an innocent too. (So let's make spon blue for the moment).

Bstrey, well I don't know what to think of. Since she performed the test, and worked a little closer with creep in the last few days (he said they were having contact). Creep DID die as a sherrif. Also, we were planning on setting up a "trap", which would indicate that bstrey was mafia if she fell for it. Since we set this plan up in the group chat with forgot, forgot could've let this plan change to his own indications, and indicate she was mafia, while she was not. Anyways, that night the whole deputy thing happened.

So, electro said he was told by the "judge" that freak was imprisoned a few nights ago. This either makes me think that electro is the judge himself, or in the other case, he's lieing. (Is the judge even of any use anymore?)

Zatharel,
I have no idea what to say about him. We've been debating with the idea to check him before, but we first wanted to check sren, but then the whole deputy thing happened.

jk, proven innocent.

sren, we're not 100% about you, but since you've helped us in a good way, I can assume you are more in the bluezone (similar to spon).

OR, sren didn't want to become the speaker, so that forgot could plan his attacks better, and he's just the mafia leader. :p

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Well, sorry I haven't been able to post for so long, but since the sheriff is dead I'm no longer making myself a target of the mafia by admitting this, since my power is now useless.

Ricky's first suspicion is correct: I am the judge. My original plan was to tell the innocents what information I had without revealing myself to the mafia, so I pretended that the judge was someone I was in contact with. When I did this, it somehow didn't cross my mind that if it was true, it would be breaking the rules unless spon was the judge. I also misunderstood henni's rule as being like forgot's in the sense that PMing isn't breaking the rules, and will only kill you if you get caught. It wasn't until I went back and reread it a few minutes ago that I realized you just flat-out can't.

Another thing I wanted to talk about: Is there any actual solid proof that jk is innocent? When people started confirming him I began to worry that I screwed up somehow and I went back to check my inbox, but sure enough, henni had said that freak was imprisoned on the exact night before he got lynched. My suspicion of jk could still be another mistake on my part, though, because somebody else mentioned (I forgot who) that henni didn't actually specify what the jailing does. I'm used to jailing being a form of roleblocking, since I used to go on Epicmafia so much. Maybe the attack would've happened either way, but jk was just unaffected (as in, not even losing his supposed cover). The truth is, jk does seem kind of like an innocent to me, which is starting to make me rethink things.

I don't have much to say about the list, but I agree with sren and ricky being likely innocents. No clear suspicions at the moment.

Last edited:

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
I figured that I was able to call out a raider right away after they attacked me was proof enough.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Firstly my sincere apology to all of you, I really didn't give any input this round, but if you've seen my past games you'll see that I'm really not a talkative person in general when it comes to these games.
The problem is, even at this point I don't have much to say. Some of my observations in a random order:
-There is quite obviously a group of people that know eachother's roles and can prove eachother's innocence, as sren suggested in a past post. I generally think the remaining mafia will target the remaining members of this group (if they know who they are, of course).
-From the past modkills in the round, I believe one of the dead/alive mafia members talks actively/used to talk actively with some of the members of this group. I think this because if everyone in the group was on the same side, they would have no reason to modkill eachother given they're certain of eachother's innocence. My personal best guess would be that Forgot talked to everyone before he died and killed everyone along the way.
-As to clear innocents in my eyes, I believe sren is either a friendly neighborhood innocent or a very good mafia boss.

I hope this was enough to tell you what I've been observing all game.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
electro, I figured that was a possibility. By sayng the judge was in contact with you, the rules indicated it was either you or spon.

As to the jailing, the wording of it is non-specific. I assume that it ONLY role blocks. The mafia boss telling the person to kill someone is not part of that because the role description for the raiders other than the boss does not mention anything about killing...hmm...I'll get back to this thought after I respond to everything posted.

We no longer have a way to verify electro unless he dies tonight, but I don't know that that will be an issue.

Ricky, assuming forgot conveyed all your plans to the rest of the raiders is a good call. Personally, I think the decision NOT to verify forgot--the only person with whom communication was permitted--first was a bit foolish, but hindsight is 20/20.

As I stated in the beginning and Dis pointed out, I am not a good choice because I do not actively seek information via contact outside the thread. Every now and then I might ask something very specific in private, but I mostly keep my digging in public so the information is available to everyone.

Now, assuming everyone has been honest thus far:

-Zatharel
-ElectroUnderwear
-Rickyboy320
-Srentiln
-Jkjkelly1

-bstrey
-Spontida10

bestrey and spon have yet to speak, of course, and zath has not claimed a role.

Now, as to that thought I had, if you remember a few posts back I had listed the deaths up to that point:

Now, to further examine the situation, let's look at what roles are left:
  • Night 1, Dis dies, villager (raider kill)
  • Night 2, Halex dies, deputy (mod kill)
  • Night 3, Cory dies, guard (mod kill)
  • Night 3, Ian dies, deputy (raider kill)
  • Day 3, Forgot dies, cobra (lynch)
updating from there:
  • Day 4, Freak, cobra (lynch)
  • Night 5, blie, gaurd (raider kill, protected creeper)
  • Day 6, cheese, vampire (lynch)
  • Night 6, Creeper, sheriff (raider kill)
Night 2 there was no kill at all. Night 3 was when they tried to kill jelly, and there was no reported kill last night...bstrey and spon both have not responded which could indicate that one of them was killed while mining...but back to the original thought.

@ElectroUnderwear , since your claim is that you are the judge (which no one has disputed yet), would you mind telling us who, if anyone, was jailed night 2?

My reasoning: The role of the Mafia Boss lists that he orders the raider kills:
-Mafia Boss: Can vanish once(meaning he will escape possible death for 1 day or night cycle). Knows his minions and can order them to kill a target
therefore, it could be assumed that this is considered a role power. When we think of the jail, we think it blocks a power role from performing their role power (with the exception of the Mafia Boss' vanish ability, which I assume would make it possible for him to escape the judge killing him). Since no one was killed night 2, there are four distinct possibilities:
  1. The mafia boss was unable to come to the forums that day (lowest probability)
  2. The mafia boss could not decide who to target (low probability, but still...)
  3. The mafia boss was unable to order a kill because (s)he was in jail.
  4. There was an ordered kill, but the target was in the pub that night.
Since #3 is probably the only one we can check, I would like to see what we can do there.

To my fellow innocents, we are very close to the end. If I am correct on the numbers, we still have the upper hand for now, even if one person has been killed in the mines. If you have gold, stay in the pub tonight. I personally have just enough gold to stay in tonight and tomorrow night, so I'm hoping we have something more concrete by then.

@bstrey and @Spontida10, if either of you is still alive please say something. If you do not, and you are not found after the 2 day cave kill delay, I will put the vote on you.

Spontida10

Peon
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
I really don't have anything to say. I haven't talked to anyone or done anything except going to the pub.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
spon, even just confirming you are still alive after a night where there is not a noted kill helps, as it lets us confirm whether or not there was a kill in the mines earlier.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Hmm, I went to the pub this night, and noone got killed, so I either assume (s)he tried to kill sren or me. (If the rest didn't go to the pub).

Lets say, we kill an innocent today by guessing wrong, we'd still 5 players left from whom one is mafia. If we fail to rightfully get the mafia again, we drop to three. And that would just be enough to kill the mafia. In the case the mafia plays it smart there, he wins, else we do.(if noone has any pubgold anymore, even if sren does, he would probably not get targeted this night, and thus we still lose two.

So we have three guesses remaining, of we're lucky 4.
Now, I'd either go for bstrey or zath.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
@ElectroUnderwear , since your claim is that you are the judge (which no one has disputed yet), would you mind telling us who, if anyone, was jailed night 2?
Jk was jailed that night. @Jkjkelly1 should be able to confirm this.
I figured that I was able to call out a raider right away after they attacked me was proof enough.
My original point was that I didn't think the message should've even gone through if freak attacked you, since he was put in jail.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Jk was jailed that night. @Jkjkelly1 should be able to confirm this.

My original point was that I didn't think the message should've even gone through if freak attacked you, since he was put in jail.
I agree that I shouldn't have been told, but I think I shouldn't have been attacked, since he was jailed.

Also, I was jailed I believe that night (I got the message on October 15th). Due to this, I think electro might be innocent, considering I didn't tell anyone that.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Well, then here's my thoughts for the vote:

I know that jelly and I are innocent, I strongly believe that ricky and now electro are innocent. You three seem to indicate that you trust that spon is innocent, I still don't trust him because forgot selected him and I'm not 100% sure which way he would have gone with his choice.

The current information indicates that there are only 1 or 2 raiders left, and we have zath and bstrey left who have not made any claim as to what their roles are.

As I shared with everyone, when I spoke with forgot, he implicated both freak and bstrey as being raiders. Bstrey has stated that he was defensive of me, which could either be an attempt to bring suspicion on someone trying to encourage discussion or it could have been a trick forgot was playing. There is also the claim of having been muted and not being sure if she was free to talk yet or not. When I was muted, henni told me when I was allowed to talk again.

Zath claimed to have been muted the same night forgot had. His observations are just reiterations and lacking in some specific data (the "verified" group was targeted because forgot was the person they talked through during the verification process and therefore passed that knowledge along to the other raiders).

Therefore, my immediate suspects are zath and bstrey.

bstrey was last seen:
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Zatharel was last seen:
Today at 11:46 AM
and his post:
Today at 6:49 AM
There was one other thing that made me suddenly second-guess my original post data: Zath had proposed both forgot and myself. If it is just the mafia boss left, would zath have suggested me as a potential talker? The mafia boss knew all the other raiders from the start, which would make forgot a great choice for them, but suggesting both of us for the same reason does not guarantee the beneficial outcome. Had he added a statement to push more towards forgot, I would feel more strongly about it...

#VOTE @bstrey

I am hoping she will view the thread before this day is over so that she has an opportunity to say more.

Last edited:

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Honestly, if Zath turns out to be innocent, i'm going to have serious doubts about you sren.

I know it's a guess, but we have no idea what you really are, as you're not proven.

but for now,

#VOTE @Zatharel

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
#Vote bstrey
If we're wrong, I don't really know what to think. Aside from zath and bstrey, I mostly trust all of the other remaining players now. Except for spon, I'm still pretty neutral about him.

Spontida10

Peon
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Bstrey once said that she was going to test something and if I was really innocent I should stay away from talking to her.. can the mafia test something?

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
Sorry guys, I've been busy all day and therefore haven't gotten the chance to respond.

I don't remember what I did to confirm this (my memory is terrible, like, seriously you have no idea) but I'm pretty certain that Spon and jkjk are innocent. Other than that, I have nothing to contribute.

I'll go ahead and side with jkjk's #vote Zath.

Also, I don't know if this piece of information is useful, but I haven't visited the pub yet.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Now I'm a bit torn...

okay, everyone has said something, so we know noone died in the mine.

the post starting last night:
Yesterday at 3:32 PM
which means bstrey would have had enough time to chose a target, so her busy-ness doesn't necessarily help to confirm that suspicion.

If it were yeroc or forgot instead of zath, I could say without a doubt that they would have suggested a decoy for the talking position and found a way to push for their fellow raider subtly. I don't know enough about zath to say whether or not he would have done that.

At current vote, it would end with no one being lynched due to the tie. I have a strong feelng that there are two raiders left, but if I am wrong, a mistake here will be bad for me...but while I would like to actually make it all the way to then end of one of these, I'd rather die to show that off.

Okay, there are two people I have high suspicions of, I believe there are two raiders left, and I don't want a vote tie to be our undoing.

#VOTE Zatharel. If Zath is innocent, I'll accept whatever comes my way. When you find out I was telling the truth about being innocent, hopefully I was just wrong about the number of raiders.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
XD
I really don't have anything to say at this point in the Game, all I can say is better the other suspect than me, but yeah Good luck.
Also for god sake stop tagging me so much, it spams my alerts.
#vote bstrey

Status
Not open for further replies.