• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 10 Chinatown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Interesting...

Well, if I die I die. If I get lynched tomorrow at least you guys will see I was innocent and you will have more reason to listen to what I am telling you now.

In minrmafia, there are three things that are true:
1) a mistake doesn't have to cost the innocent the game
2) you can always count on the mafia to try to play the innocent against eachother
3) NEVER trust yeroc :p

• As stated, in his talk with me, forgot mentioned his suspicions towards freak and bstrey. Freak turned out to be a raider.
  • bstrey claims to have been muted for several nights, so did forgot at one point.
  • bstrey didn't talk until forgot died
I am inclined to believe that forgot was keeping bstrey silent. If you could try to remember other details of that call, there might be more information from it that he was trying to keep silent.

• tomorrow morning, we will find out if someone was killed while mining.
  • if it is the judge, it looks bad for electro
  • if it is Mr. Innocent, it looks bad for jelly, who said he is Mr. Innocent, and blie, who was the only person to confirm jely's role
  • if it is the sheriff, we need to come up with a plan
  • if it is a villager, then we are back to where we are now

For the time being, I will stick to my original plan: gather three gold, the spend three nights in the pub so that the raiders can't kill me for three nights.

@rickyboy320 , I trust your judgement a lot right now. What is your take on things currently?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I would like to say that jkjk is not lying about being Mr. Innocent.
My apologies, I read that differently than you intended it. It came off to me the same as, "I would like to believe you, but..."

On that note, it makes an alternate scenario more likely.

Are you vouching for his role claim because a deputy confirmed it, or because you were told this?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
okay, then I am more comfortable with where we are. I am thankful that someone (finally) shared something that is helpful to me in trying to determine the remaining raiders/

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
It is now day 6

It was blie who had to guard the walls this night. He kept telling himself that he will not allow anyone to die this night. So he guarded well, sometime he heard some animals sometimes the wind but he never let his guard down. Then he saw a stranger walking, nothing suspicious so he just kept guarding but after that stranger there was a man, a dark figure who had a knife. blie quickly realising that he was a murder tried to save the man but unfortunatly blie had to die in order to save the stranger

blie the innocent guard died protection someone

you can now lynch

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
In some ways after creeper's last post, I had a feeling, lol

So, whomever was saved, please speak up so that we can get rid of another confirmed raider. It also means that, for some reason, the raiders didn't kill someone night 3...

This is a summary of the alignments and my suspicions thus far. Green and read are obvious, blue means I strongly think innocent, yellow means I am leaning more towards raider (but not as strongly as blue is innocent).
-IanAnth66 Dead
-halex44 Dead

-Zatharel
-TheForgottenUser Dead
-ElectroUnderwear
-Rickyboy320
-Freakworld Dead
-corygolfanatic Dead
-blie4 Dead
-DistinctMadness Dead
-Srentiln
-Jkjkelly1
-creeperTNTman198
-bstrey
-Spontida10
-pieceofcheese87

I know blie and bstrey have made statements that suggest I am not trusted, but I know my role, so I'm going to put in the color this time :p

starting on he four I am neutral of:
  1. zath
    • claimed to be muted the same night forgot claimed to be
    • nominated both myself and forgot with strong reasoning for his choices
    • is overall very silent
  2. bstrey
    • claims to have been muted for several nights
      • if true, forgot either thinks he gave something away or is better than yeroc at mind games
    • claims forgot was defensive of me in a call (but is unsure if she is remembering properly)
    • is overall very silent
  3. Spontida
    • is the current speaker, selected by forgot
    • made a point of saying "Also I wouldn't point this out if I killed him." when halex was modkilled
    • is fairly silent
  4. cheese
    • has only posted to be sarcastic
Now, we have 9 people alive. We know that at least 2 people are raiders, possibly 3 (if there were two guards, 2 vampires feels more likely than before). If we don't hear from the person who the attempted kill was on, then we know that there is another cobra...which is pretty bad. If we do hear from the person who was targeted, then we are likely down to 1 or 2 raiders left.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
#vote piece

Since I already trust creep and ricky, I have no hesitance over this one.

If we have any evidence towards another/the other raider, it would be a good idea to have them jailed tonight.

ALSO, since we've killed 2 cobras and there is no evidence of a third, if there is a night with no kill listed we can easily see if someone is dead simply by having a "sound off". Just post to say you are alive real quick and we will potentially know sooner than the 2-day delay if someone has died. If a raider tries to use this to hide, they will be exposed when no one is found dead in the mines.

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
(sorry for the late update, I'm currently have migrain so I won't be on the pc a lot, also next update will be monday due to my migrain)

It is now night 6

Creeper had something special to tell, he saw who killed blie, he saw it from a distance so as soon as the sun rises he already shouted who a raider was. People who respect creeper believed him the rest stayed quiet. "So, creeper will you finally tell us who it is" was srentiln already asking. Creeper immediatly told them the story of how he discovered who he was and there we have it. The so called last raider. Pieceofcheese87. So quickly searching for piece they hanged him but at the gallows someone decided not to hang piece. Instead of that the person shot an arrow right through the head of piece. Attached to that arrow was message, a message no one could decipher.

Piece a raiding vampire has died

power roles send throught you moves please, You can do both events

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
It is now day 7

"It is dark in here, I finally found a secret base and I think it is from the raiders. I continue looking and exploring. There, I can see it, plans!. As I'm quickly reading through the plans I can see the final plan to murder whole chinatown. I take these plans and started moving to the exit but when I started walking I'm not actually moving. I feel an immense pain in my back. I see a vague figure." This was all what spon found of creeper diary.

Creeper the innocent sherrif has died

you can now lynch someone

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Okay, first thing's first:

Did anyone know creeper was the sheriff? I want to figure out if he was killed for his role or because he is part of the group that can confirm each other as innocent.

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
sorry for the late update

It is now night 7

Nothing happend

power roles send through your moves please, you can do all events

Status
Not open for further replies.