• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 10 Chinatown

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
#VOTE Nobody

I'd rather not have there be any surprises today. I'll change my vote if anything happens, but it occurs to me that the Mafia's been free to vote us off whenever, and if they pull something like that again tonight plus a lynch, it may as well be GG.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
After having investigated the recent issues for a while, I've found out that cory was meant to protect Ian. The only place this got leaked was in a chat with forgot, and others that have been investigated and proven innocent. We didn't investigate forgot though. So, our main suspect from that point on struck onto forgot. There's no way this could've happened normally. I also gained the info that forgot told another person with an ability to NOT buff ian/cory. That person went with the plan of forgot, and buffed him instead. The reason this makes forgot a target is because they probably got cory's modkill in the bag already, and just tried getting the focus away, and with that killing the second deputy, although he was protected.

It is also likely that forgot lured people into talking while they were muted because "noone saw them anyways."

With that #vote the_forgotten_user

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
I'm sorry but it is time to update.

It is now night 4.

It was again a silent day in chinatown. While suddenly ricky came out of his house. He was there for more then 3 days and said the villagers. I finally figured it out. I finally discovered a leak in the enemy's strategy. And that leak is forgot. Everyone was suprised since they all trusted forgot. Ricky explained why forgot could be the possible raider. But after a hard day of work no one had the energy to think about it. So in the end they just hanged forgot. While he was being hanged a little note fell out of his pockets. "It is time to kill ricky!! I think he knows what we're up to"

Forgot the Raiding cobra has died.

all power roles send through your moves please.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Haha, sweet! I'd recommend people who were in contact with Forgot (including myself) take a look through stuff he said to see if we can gather any info. I guess we can assume that Forgot may have muted Zath, too, if Zath was telling the truth about being muted. By the way, @henniboy321 , who's the next speaker?

Edit: Forgot also knew quite a few roles, including my own, so its safe to assume he told his fellow mafia members our roles.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Well, after consulting with henni, I am now able to talk safely again. I was muted and (might still be?) captured. I think I understand HOW the modkills happened based on what happened to me last night. Luckily, I read my forum PM's before I logged into the tekkit server. Here's what happened:

I checked my inbox, was told I was both muted and captured. After I logged in to tekkit, out of nowhere forgot tried to engage me in conversation about mafia, claiming he believed I was the judge. Considering that 1) up to that point the only conversation we had was initiated by me and 2) the timing of when he brought i up, I believe that he would mute a player and attempt to engage them in conversation before they had a chance to know they were muted.

Now, when he was talking, he claimed he had narrowed down the judge to three people. Whether this is the truth or not, I advise our judge to be cautious.

Here is all the information from the conversation I had with him:

srentiln said:
If I remember the rule properly, I am supposed to include henni in this convo, so yea...

okay forgot, since you are the one we are allowed to talk to outside the thread, I'll have to just trust that we didn't make a poor choice.

I am just an innocent villager, no special powers. I told henni I wanted to mine for gold last night if I could, so if I did I cannot do so again tonight. I plan to mine until I have 3 gold, then hide in the tavern for three nights. If you keep me up to date on your suspicions, if you get killed within that time I can try to guide the lynch vote along.

That, of course, is assuming that you believe that I am telling the truth again.
forgot said:
Suspicions? Yourself for one, but then I usually think that.

I'm also slightly suspecting bstrey and Freakworld. Freakworld's been a lot quieter this game than he usually is, but this may simply be because he's busy. Bstrey has talked to me a few times over skype about some stuff and she simply *sounds* like Mafia. I don't think she's a very good liar, and she claimed to be a villager. This leads me to believe she's a power role for the Innocent or Mafia, but I'm very much doubting that she's a vanilla good guy.
forgot said:
You just find me suspicious because you think I'd be a good enough liar to pretend to not be mafia :p
Since I cannot access the tekkit logs, I cannot share what he said there.

Now, taking into account that bstrey just said "oops" after forgot got hung and forgot was directing me to be suspicious of her, i see two potentials:

1) bstrey was a guard who was tricked by forgot into guarding the wrong person
2) bstrey is mafia and is oops-ing at forgot's fumble

ALSO!!!

I am a bit confused with the talker part still. Do we get a new one? If so, do we vote again, or does forget choose his replacement?

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Now the question: does he pick another raider member, giving them direct access to intel but putting them at high risk, or does he select an innocent and hope they are instantly suspected as a raider?

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I thought the vote would have been 1-1 since I voted in favor of nobody? That being said I'm not surprised at all. I can't believe I lasted this long as is. I think my pals have this one in the bag. XD

Go for it Spontida, you're the new speaker.

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
The "oops" was what I replaced my original post with when I decided to delete it (so it couldn't be read), since I wasn't yet sure if my mute had ended.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
-IanAnth66 Dead
-halex44 Dead

-Zatharel
-TheForgottenUser Dead
-ElectroUnderwear
-Rickyboy320
-Freakworld
-corygolfanatic Dead
-blie4
-DistinctMadness Dead
-Srentiln
-Jkjkelly1
-creeperTNTman198
-bstrey
-Spontida10
-pieceofcheese87

Now, let us assume that the raiders make up 1/4 of the players (as that is what makes the most sense to me). This would mean that, of the remaining 11 people, only 3 are raiders. From those 11, Ricky has demonstrated a strong probability of being innocent. When he was talking to me on tekkit, forgot had three people he claimed he suspected were the judge, but I forgot who one of them was :/ If someone could confirm that he had three people whom he suspected but did not actually know the judge, that would be helpful.

As you all have seen, my claim is that I am an innocent villager. I have shared, word for word, my one and only conversation with forgot on the forum regarding mafia. As a villager, I really have no way of proving my role. Since the lynch happens during the day and spending time at the pub won't impact it, that can't be used to prove it.

Currently, our speaker is spon. Unless 5 or more people can vouch for spon as an innocent, I will keep him suspect.

Edit: since spon has requested this information, I don't fully trust he is innocent yet, and my death would have no immediate impact on the game:

Hey nlitnerS this is just to see if you are still interested, sorry for the inconvience just say that you are interested will do. I will say anything needed through this.
INNOCENT VILLAGER that is your role if you have any questions ask me
"Well I would walk five hundred blocks and I would walk five hundred more, just to get back every single wooden block you stole from me before" :p

Where'd my wood go?

Last edited:

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
it is now day 5

After the death of forgot the raiders probably backed off this night so it was a silent night for everyone.

You can now lynch

Last edited:

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Guess what guys? The raiders DIDN'T back off!

I was targeted.

How am I not dead? Good question! I am (was?) Mr. Innocent. I was able to survive once.

And guess what, i've been told who the person who tried to kill me was.

Have anything to say for yourself, @Freakworld ?

there's another raider, so vote away everyone!

#vote Freakworld

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
I can vouch for Jk's honesty with this, he is Mr. Innocent.

#vote Freakworld

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Of course we have more left. I assume this is one of the cobras or a vampire.
#vote freakworld

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Well, nobody's counterclaimed against jk being Mr. Innocent, so I'm going to believe him for now (plus it would kinda be too late to save freak if I thought he was innocent)
#Vote Freakworld

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Blie is the only one verbally vouching for jelly, and I am assuming there are three raiders left...However, ricky trusts it and he has been very on point for the innocent so far. Additionally, noone is claiming against jelly being mr innocent, so I am going to trust this call.

#vote Freakworld (feels odd killing off a tekkit spawnbuild team mate, though :p)

Edit: @bstrey I don't want to sound like I'm pointing fingers, but the fact that freak and you were both mentioned by forgot and freak seems to be turning out to be a raider (we will soon know one way or the other) is making me wonder if he was telling the truth on both accounts. I am not accusing you yet, but I would personally appreciate it if you would take the time to say something to prove your alignment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.