• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 10 Chinatown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Assuming both forgot and zath were truthful about being muted, we have confirmation with regards to forgot's suspicion that there are at least 2 cobra. With the death and forgot's thoughts, there are now 2-3 villagers. The fact that forgot said he was told that there are two deputies tells me that at least one of three things is true:
  1. he knows who the sheriff is
  2. he knows who these two deputies are
  3. he underestimates the recklessness of the mafia
at the same time, if number 3 were true, we should have known by now, as the sheriff would have told him that he is being lied to. At the same time, though, if forgot is actually a raider, that could have been an attempt to lure out the innocent power roles for targeting. The question then becomes, if forgot was a raider, would he have thought to say he was muted for the night to try to cover it? It is a very simple strategy that is impossible to prove was a ploy, especially if he thought about it earlier and found an excuse to say there were more cobras than there actually were. However, as I said, there is no way to prove that one way or another as of yet.

-IanAnth66
-halex44
-Zatharel
-TheForgottenUser
-ElectroUnderwear
-Rickyboy320
-Freakworld
-corygolfanatic
-blie4
-DistinctMadness Dead
-Srentiln
-Jkjkelly1
-creeperTNTman198
-bstrey
-Spontida10
-pieceofcheese87

16 player...I know of 2 villagers, one of which is now dead...if we assume that 1/4 of the players are the raiders, forgot's larger numbers add up perfectly.

As a villager, I have nothing to lose from sharing my role. If you want to think I'm a raider claiming to be innocent, fine. You'll kill me, find out I was telling the truth, and the innocents still have the power roles (and forgot can add one more tally mark to his "incorrect about sren" counter).

now, if I uses the basis that both forgot and zath are telling the truth, that gives me a good starting point for thinking about this. Even before Dis died, we had good indication that he was innocent:

even though sren is pretty logical and is a good player, i don;t think he'd be good for this role.

As far as i can tell, sren hardly talks about this game outside the thread, which would kinda defeat the purpose of being able to talk outside the thread. Forgot on the other hand i know from personal experience, talks a lot outside the thread. I'll leave it at that but i can go into my detail if needed
from my point of view, rather than wanting to risk exposure through misinformation being realized, the mafia would most likely prefer to elect a player who is not going to be effective in the role. Taking that thought into account, I feel cory has a high probability of being innocent:

I'm sure we have a few days to decide what to do, let's wait and see what happens, otherwise we could lose a player that is essential to us.
From what I understand of the raider roles, they have little to risk overall. In fact, early finger pointing would greatly benefit them and being able to silence players means that they could prevent people who catch on to them from saying anything until they kill them. At the same time, though, with cory being yeroc's minion, he could very easily have been taught how to blend in well with the innocent.

I also have a strong feeling towards creep and electro being innocent. Even though they were pointing out the same flaw in my thought that I had stated, they were reasonably cautious about it without a sense of over-compensation.

So far, it leaves 10 people who are neutral to me at the moment...

Can we get a little more warning of when days/nights will end?

Just a couple hour notice would be nice to finish up thoughts.
From this, I believe jelly is a power role. Without having any action option other than go go mining or play darts at the pub for the night, I don't have any thoughts to be finished up and therefore didn't pay much mind to the lack of a count down.

And those are my thoughts. Keep in mind that nothing is an accusation or an attempt to start a lynch pile. I am merely trying to share ideas in the hope that it will encourage some discord that could lead to some helpful results.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
I just said that for future notice. If we're having discussions about people, I want to at least have a warning before the day is over.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
The question then becomes, if forgot was a raider, would he have thought to say he was muted for the night to try to cover it? It is a very simple strategy that is impossible to prove was a ploy, especially if he thought about it earlier and found an excuse to say there were more cobras than there actually were.
That'd wouldn't be smart if I was Mafia. They'd have to have me pretend to be muted every single night and then never use their second Vampire on anyone. What would even be gained in doing that?

from my point of view, rather than wanting to risk exposure through misinformation being realized, the mafia would most likely prefer to elect a player who is not going to be effective in the role. Taking that thought into account, I feel cory has a high probability of being innocent:
I don't see how this is evidence, but I completely agree with the first point. I also think they'd probably hand it off to someone who's pretty inactive, but I already know a few innocents for sure, so we should be good if I die.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Forgot, in that strategy, it only takes one night. Just like if you were playing Trouble in Terrorist Town on Gmod, as one of two traitors you might kill the other traitor in order to look innocent.

However, that was just a thought dump and I am 90% sure a poor choice was not made.

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
It is now day 3

The sheriff decided to gather his deputy to search who killed distinct late at night. But soon they already got split up and they did not know where they were. Only the sheriff had a couple torches with him but they already burnt out by the time they got lost. The sheriff found his way back to his home and he hopes that his deputy found their way as well. Even before the sun started coming up the sheriff felt guilty and started looking for the deputy. He came across forgot who said he had seen halex going out of town. So the sheriff started looking for halex. He left chinatown and saw some animals looking at someone. He came closer and saw halex well he saw his head. At the nearest tree he saw halex' body torn apart and eaten.

halex the deputy has been modkilled.

You are now able to lynch someone.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Do we know why he has been modkilled? Talking outside of the thread?

It's probably not relevant but I still wanna know lol

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Wait, so the mafia didn't manage to kill someone? That means that they tried to kill mr innocent, or an innocent in the pub.. Or they forgot to vote, which is unlikely.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I'd guess talking outside the thread. I don't see any other reasons he would have been modkilled.

I also find it interesting that nobody died via the mafia (unless that's what henni meant by the modkill?). If the Mr Innocent got hit, it'd be nice to hear who attacked you.

EDIT: Also, it's probably worth killing yourself off to tell us who if you got muted. There are fewer Mafia than innocents, so a 1:1 trade is better than nothing.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
There are two potential reasons for a mod kill:
1) talking outside the thread to someone other than forgot
2) he realized his schedule no longer allowed for him to actively participate and he asked to be removed.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I'm going to guess the former. From when I spoke to him, he seemed plenty active and was really helpful. If he hadn't had time, I think he would have mentioned something to me/someone/here.
Be careful about talking outside of the thread. Does anyone know who he might have been talking to outside the thread?

Also, I think I know why there doesn't seem to have been a Mafia kill (Mr. innocent talked to me and said they weren't attacked.). I'm decently sure someone was either in the pub or mines when they were attacked. Be on the lookout for someone who isn't talking unlike usual.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
The sheriff knew the identities of the deputies, and I would assume he would try to gain some form of contact with them. On that thought, I would assume that that information was passed along through you (no need to confirm or deny if you do not wish). If that is the case, my second thought is that he assumed he would be permitted to converse directly with the sheriff (especially with the general confusion that pretty much all of us had at the start) and tried to talk to the sheriff.

I think whomever he tried to talk to should let you know so we can potentially get a better idea of the circumstances.

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
It is now night 3

Nothing happend this day.

Guards, Sheriff / judge, mafia send in your moves please.

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
It is now day 4

A couple of the villager decides to go on mining trip, while electro and forgot were happily mining they heard spon talking about something special. As soon as their mining trip was done they started talking about spon and something about the farm of bstrey. So they sneaked into the bstrey's farm without waking someone up and started looking. There were some footprints but nothing suscipious. As they kept searching they found a couple death pigs. The pigs were laid in a trail leading to some sort of underground base. There electro and sren saw 2 men hanging. Quickly confirmed who was who they told the sheriff.

Cory the innocent guard was modkilled

Ian the innocent deputy was killed.

You can now lynch someone

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
I'm confused about how two people died in one night. I'm thinking there's a secret killing role that we don't know about, because the only one in the roles list is the mafia team.

EDIT: Disregard that, I didn't notice the word modkilled until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.