• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia VIII: Biomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Now, if it had been yeroc instead of electro, he would have found a way to salvage the situation instead of flat out confirming piece's statement.
The reason I did that was because I wanted to send out a message that all rule breaking does is tick people off and turn a fun round into a hellhole. Maybe next time that someone wants to do it they'll reconsider. Also, I was probably on my deathbed even if I denied it, especially after distinct said that piece was telling the truth.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
If there is any innocent that has a role in which they can protect another player, I ask to be the recipient. I'd like to win as an innocent for once, as I've only ever survived and won as a mafia before :) I don't need to know who you are, but please help me out.

Also, if there are any surviving innocent killers, I think we know our third mafia member. Better to use the power now instead of later.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Because of piece's action, I'd be tempted to give electro a stay of execution. However, that sort of mercy probably wouldn't be looked on favorably.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
He broke rules 3,6,7, 10, and was also a monumental **** to his teammates. That's screwed up, even if it is just a game.

I'm debating kicking you to the bottom of the hosting list as punishment.
@ElectroUnderwear Do you have a preference either way?

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I_F, I suggest not punishing him outside the game. I think this round has been shit enough for him, especially since his mistake with blie forced him into a bad situation from the get-go. I'd like to think we left round six in round six, let's do the same for round eight.

Though it does suck that there was a member willingly taking down his team under the premise of "getting tired of this". I actually believed electro's story well enough, so props for doing the hard work for me.

And bringing up Freak's post about "almost as good as the ending of gaiden @halex":
Halex had a good reason that he betrayed the innocents. The round wasn't over when we were found out. This is a bit different though, since there was seemingly no good reason to take out a well-off teammate.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Not necessarily, if there's more than 3 mafia, then there'll still be one left that we need to lynch.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
If there is, I'd like to see the odds of them winning. What is it, like 16 to 1 or something?

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
The chances are obviously slim, but if we can't find the mafia and lynch a bunch of innocents, then it'll be more like 8 to 1.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
He broke rules 3,6,7, 10, and was also a monumental **** to his teammates. That's screwed up, even if it is just a game.

I'm debating kicking you to the bottom of the hosting list as punishment.
@ElectroUnderwear Do you have a preference either way?
I think a punishment like that is too harsh, seeing as how he would (based off the length from round one to round eight) have to wait for about eight months longer than he signed up for. I don't like what he did, but he doesn't deserve a punishment like that.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
May i remind you of last game where not only was ricky never suspected but he managed to pin the blame on kelly.

There is still a fair chance that mafia could win. That being said, we also have forgot and yeroc this time who are pretty much the best we have at mafia so take that with a grain of salt

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
I'd also like to add that piece apologized to me in-game. I actually do think I'm going to play rounds 9 and 10, I was just speaking out of anger at the time.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
I_F thought he understood the mafia. He knew their game, he knew what was up. So imagine his surprise when he saw the edge of that wonderful sharpened stick come sliding out of his stomach. He turned and watched as the mafia player laughed. And laughed. And laughed. I_F's final thought was "who would ever be so strange to laugh at death?" Sren, on the other hand, played the game different. He voted for the mafia to not be executed. He didn't think it was "fair". So imagine HIS surprise when he saw a diamond sword swing from the trees and almost chop off his head. He ducked it, and then walked foreword to his chest. Which then opened a piston door under him and dumped him into lava. Such a shame.

NOTES:
  • I_F, an INNOCENT, is dead
  • srentiln, the INNOCENT parkourist, is also dead
  • it is now DAWN OF DAY 4
  • updates will be sent shortly

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
All the innocents left, quote your pm's from creeper in this thread, we should be able to get the mafia from this:
@LordSpectilas
@yeroc424
@Spontida10
@IanAnth66
@Freakworld
@Jkjkelly1
@coolgolfer
@Zatharel
@Red_Eyed_Cat
@Gravebound
Mine is this:

You are the INNOCENT Scientist. Every other day, you can create either a Speedpotion, which allows someone to move anywhere, a Poison potion, which does 1 heart of damage to someone, or a Fire Resistance potion, which blocks fire damage for 1 turn. However, you can't use any of these potions on yourself. You give away the fire resistance and the speed, and you throw the poison potion. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.
EDIT:
#vote electro

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Meh, i wouldn't be surprised if my death was an attack by an innocent thinking my taking pitty on electro was a sign i was mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.