• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia VIII: Biomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
because I am unable to be at my comp at my update time, I'm saying that NIGHT 2 will be 48 hours long. Use that extra time well

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Although the server was silent, the mafia knew who they wanted dead. But when they got to the location their intel showed their target was, no one appeared to be there. The mafia searched and searched, but they were unable to find their target. As the sun came up and the other players awakened, they were forced to leave the search and go back to pretending to be innocents.

NOTES:
  • The mafia were unable to kill someone last night
  • It is now DAWN OF DAY 3
  • Expect updates shortly

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Electro underwear tried to attack me. I got this as a result of my power.

We should hold off on piece for now.
#vote electro

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Well, this is a perfect opportunity to see if I fully trust yeroc or not this round. Anyone want to counter his claim of having been the target of the failed attack?

As for me personally, I fell from my square but it was just the random event for my location :p

Apr 16, 2014
spontida, why would you vote him when you don't know anything yet, and don't even know if yeroc if mafia or not. atleast let him explain before you try to vote him.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Yeroc already said what his role was to me in private. What he said matches up.

I think it'd be good to spare Piece and go after Electro instead. Blie said Piece had no powers, but Electro might have some. Unless someone posts a very convincing defense my vote stands:

#VOTE ElectroUnderwear

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Yeroc also told me his role and what his role can do. I don't have much else to say because Forgot and yeroc already covered it, so...
#VOTE Electrounderwear

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
And to add the icing to the cake i know his role as well. Basically i'mma be be like cory this round
#vote Electrounderwear

EDIT: Didn't mean to be mean with that comment cory i meant like how you just voted because yeroc's logic is sound.

Last edited:

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
50506741.jpg

Generally, when I have nothing to add, I feel comfortable voting with the majority or a logical guess/comment. That's why I go along with most votes.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Yeroc doesn't share with me, so yea, I'm waiting for a while to see if there is a counter-arguments. Also, lord, spon wasn't voting electro, he was using a forum feature that gives electro a notice so he will be more likely to check the topic before time runs out.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Yeroc doesn't share with me, so yea, I'm waiting for a while to see if there is a counter-arguments. Also, lord, spon wasn't voting electro, he was using a forum feature that gives electro a notice so he will be more likely to check the topic before time runs out.
I'm agreeing with Sren here. I don't hear much from anyone, so I'll hold off for now.

Apr 16, 2014
oh, sorry, I thought it said vote.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Whoa, guys. At least hear me out before voting for me.
I'm an innocent role that can kill someone at night once per game, as long as I do it before day 3. I intended to kill piece since I didn't suspect anyone else, but when I checked my inbox today, it said, "You meant to kill pieceofcheese87, but the kill was redirected toward yeroc424. Yeroc somehow survived the damage."
I don't think there are any innocents who distrust yeroc enough to want him dead, so I'm assuming that it was the mafia who redirected the kill. I'm also guessing that they have to give up their own night kill to do it, as there was no sign of them attacking anyone else.
We know that Ricky had the power to find out someone's role, so he might have found out what I was and told the mafia, which might at least partially explain why they didn't just use their own kill (maybe they didn't want me to kill one of them?)
I also want to remind everyone of what bile said. I've been thinking about the possibility of piece being innocent, but since bile was innocent I don't know why he would just make up some story about Ricky and piece being in a scum conversation. The chances that blie was telling the truth are very high.
#vote piece

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Whoa, guys. At least hear me out before voting for me.
I'm an innocent role that can kill someone at night once per game, as long as I do it before day 3. I intended to kill piece since I didn't suspect anyone else, but when I checked my inbox today, it said, "You meant to kill pieceofcheese87, but the kill was redirected toward yeroc424. Yeroc somehow survived the damage."
I'm trying to compare the quoted text with what creeper has sent me for some sense of writing style. I don't have much to work with, but it seems to match overall. However, the actual wording for the day...

creepertntman said:
Although the server was silent, the mafia knew who they wanted dead. But when they got to the location their intel showed their target was, no one appeared to be there. The mafia searched and searched, but they were unable to find their target. As the sun came up and the other players awakened, they were forced to leave the search and go back to pretending to be innocents.
I may be reading it too literally, but if it were an attack redirect why wouldn't it have been hinted at in some way?

I don't think there are any innocents who distrust yeroc enough to want him dead, so I'm assuming that it was the mafia who redirected the kill. I'm also guessing that they have to give up their own night kill to do it, as there was no sign of them attacking anyone else.
That is a rather interesting theory...if the roles were balanced well (which I am sure creeper took the time to do), that would be a good way to balance a redirecting power.

We know that Ricky had the power to find out someone's role, so he might have found out what I was and told the mafia, which might at least partially explain why they didn't just use their own kill (maybe they didn't want me to kill one of them?)
Let us assume for a moment that you are telling the truth about the attack redirection (as it does seem logical, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious). You say you directed your attack at piece. Would it not make more sense that he actually had this as a passive power that overrode the target they chose?

I also want to remind everyone of what bile said. I've been thinking about the possibility of piece being innocent, but since bile was innocent I don't know why he would just make up some story about Ricky and piece being in a scum conversation. The chances that blie was telling the truth are very high.
I can think of a few scenarios in which piece might have intentionally mislead blie in order to take out someone he found out was mafia. Some people here might find them irrational, but they are still possibilities.

However, the majority of the evidence provided does seem to lean towards piece. If he turns out to be innocent, then we can always take another stab at you.

#vote pieceofcheese

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I'm going to go ahead and change my vote, but it's based on something none of you said.

In previous games, the Mafia always had to kill together. They always had to decide within the time-limit, and then the player they picked would (usually) die. Which, to me, seems odd, considering the fact that Yeroc only got the one person.

Which makes me think. Either:
  1. The Mafia has a grunt who does all the killings.
  2. OR
  3. Electro is telling the truth.

I'm not at all satisfied with Electro's response (and can't see why some of you are), but I'm willing to wait for now and take down Piece. I'm not going to be around when the voting period ends, so I'll simply rescind my vote and let the rest of you decide based on what comes up.

#VOTE Nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.