• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XIX: Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
if we are going to be going off gut instincts, I want to think electro and swimmy are innocent because their level of activity puts them far out in the open, which seems like something that would be bad for a mafia to do. While I never trust yeroc or sren, neither of them are behaving in a manner that makes me immediately suspicious of them. As for bstrey, I don't know what to think of her in this game yet.
Activity level on its own doesn't mean much in my opinion, what matters is the content they have.

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
Here is my opinion on everyone in the game:
1. rickyboy320 - null
2. Luma - lean scum, reasons already explained
3. Gravebound - null
4. AntonioT111 - null
5. swimmy1212 - null
6. Zatharel - I don't get his reasoning for the difference in opinion between nahfackler and Creeper. I will put this as a leanscum with him as I could see him as being Creeper's partner.
7. yeroc424 - I'm going to have to read more into who his code messaging (if you call it that) was directed at and do research with this.
8. rmanimal - null
9. SleeknFoxy - null
10. creeperTNTman198 - with things Zatharel said (which I explained before) I believe he could be a partner to him so he's leanscum.
11. ElectroUnderwear - tiny innocent lean, already explained
12. _Z3_ - Totally obvious mafia :p
13. Edan456 the 2nd - his push on me for the way I was pushing me had really bad reasoning and looked like a redirection from a partner onto me. I am putting him also at lean scum.
14. bstrey - I thought she was scum until she explained what didn't make sense. So she's null.
15. nahfackler - died and was innocent
16. srentiln - null

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
NIGHT 1 RESULTS
~~~~~
Yeroc was having fun. Despite the mislynch the previous day, he was in good spirits. He was joking with other players, even had a friendly "coversation" with srentiln, which made Edan uncomfortable. Despite coming under fire for his strange message at the dawn of Day 1, he was still in good spirits. After a late night chatting with others, he headed home. He step-

BOOM!

Yeroc rushed outside to see a massive ball of fire erupt from rmanimal's house not too far from his own. He rushed over, as did many other players, but they could find no trace of him.
~~~~~

RMANIMAL, THE INVESTIGATOR, WAS WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

~~~~~
Many players were saddened by the loss of rmanimal, but more because they had lost of their more powerful fighters against the Mafia. Filled with the spirit of vegence once more, they headed back towards their congregation point to discuss further plans, and to decide who would pay the price today. But as they reached it, srentiln noticed an odd smell. He investigated, and found a small brown paper bag sitting outside swimmy's dirt shack, with a crude smiley face drawn on it. No one questioned what was inside of it.
~~~~~

SWIMMY1212, THE THIEF, WAS DICED AND SERVED FOR LUNCH!

DAY 2 BEGINS!

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Misread that at first and thought he was diced for serving lunch.

Also creepa, you had me thinking yeroc was dead and I was thinking, "I'm going to catch hell from yeroc now" :p

The role name says mafia to me, but the death color says innocent...which one was swimmy?

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
The role name says mafia to me, but the death color says innocent...which one was swimmy?
Innocent. You already heard this in chat, but I'm just putting it out for everyone else that was unsure like I was: swimmy was innocent confirmed by Creepa.

I'm not sure what this means. It implies that there's either a very OP mafia or another player (maybe independent?) who can kill per night. Which means that one of tonight's kills was not mafia, but which?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I'm going to argue the second one wasn't the mafia kill if one was an independant kill because It was presented in a much more "oh, and this happened" way.

While it is possible for mafia to get that kill so early, it is highly suspect. In some ways I want to point the finger at yeroc. His message emphasized a "b" and a "m". Rman could be that m, and it could be a way of telling someone to target him...at the same time, though, it could be that the message was for rman...

To my reccolection (scanning back is difficult on phone), no one showed any signs of suspicion against rman. There didn't seem to be any on swimmy, either.

Here's another thought: what if swimmy's death was an attempt to pool suspicion against yeroc for his comments about getting back to the game? Sounds a bit far fetched,but had the thought and figured it was better to share a foolish thought than to dismiss a correct one.

Edan456 the 2nd

Bad at building stuff
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
So based on swim's last post, I see 3 options. 1) bstrey, because swim said he found her suspicious. 2) Yeroc, because swim called him irritating, or 3) Another person killing swim to put suspicion on those two.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I'm going to argue the second one wasn't the mafia kill if one was an independant kill because It was presented in a much more "oh, and this happened" way.

While it is possible for mafia to get that kill so early, it is highly suspect. In some ways I want to point the finger at yeroc. His message emphasized a "b" and a "m". Rman could be that m, and it could be a way of telling someone to target him...at the same time, though, it could be that the message was for rman...

To my reccolection (scanning back is difficult on phone), no one showed any signs of suspicion against rman. There didn't seem to be any on swimmy, either.

Here's another thought: what if swimmy's death was an attempt to pool suspicion against yeroc for his comments about getting back to the game? Sounds a bit far fetched,but had the thought and figured it was better to share a foolish thought than to dismiss a correct one.
Sorry if the answer is right in front of me but why does the m imply rman?

Killing swimmy to make people suspect yeroc could be true, but I'm not buying into that one. Yeroc doesn't grudge kill unless it's strategically fit. So the only way I see that he could have gone after swimmy is that he knew his role.

Either way, I'd wait on yeroc's official response.

Also, I might be slightly inactive this day cycle and I apologize in advance. My grandma keeps calling me about some random junk and bills she has to pay by July 4th, which she can't do because she's a bit injured and it's reaaally hot around here.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Zath, because we call rman rm a lot. It was just a thought that came to mind.

Sorry if this seems a but meta, but we do have people here who have not played with yeroc before and would not necessarily know that. Not explicitly saying it was them, but edan does provide the other option of bstrey being the scapegoat. I agree an seeing what they both say.

Edit: because he said "see what happens" on discord and my role does not matter:

#vote CreepaShadowz

Last edited:

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
#Vote CreepaShaddowz
He's so obvious scum, he hasn't conteibuted anything that helps the game, CLEARLY he has to be our lynch

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
So I was scrolling over recent activity and I saw electro mention me and I thought "I'm already dead" but then I clicked creepa's before scrolling too far and said "OH THANK GOD RM DIED NOT ME HA"

Anyway, good luck everyone

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Lmao. Are we doing this? I feel like he's going to count our votes as null and randomly lynch someone.

#VOTE CreepaShadowz

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I was doing it because he said to me in discord "try it and see what happens :>", don't know why any of you are doing it

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
So I'm guessing one of the independents is a serial killer type role since there was 2 deaths. There could be an Innocent killing role but they would probably kill either one of the more suspected players or one of the players who have said the least.
Lmao. Are we doing this? I feel like he's going to count our votes as null and randomly lynch someone.

#VOTE CreepaShadowz
Well we're going to change our votes eventually.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
His message emphasized a "b" and a "m". Rman could be that m, hurr durr
And the b stands for srentiln. Watch ur back /s

Also, I might be slightly inactive this day cycle and I apologize in advance. My grandma keeps calling me about some random junk and bills she has to pay by July 4th, blah blah filler excuses
Zath, this upsets me so much :mad: Hope the credit card companies don't come after her!

Alright, I've already said the mismatched letters were to draw attention to the words they were in: "Mail Bros". I supposedly formed the Mail Bros recently, but it must have been while I was drunk because I can't remember if it's only me or there's another...

Anyways, Mail Bros is only a side gig; it's one facet of who I am. I claim that I have nothing to do with either night killing. I will go one step further and say that by myself, I cannot kill at night. However, there may be benefits to being friendly with me :winkemoji: :winkemoji: :kissyface: :100:.

You can read all about me in the newspaper when I die, but can I guarantee you that the newspaper will even reach your doorsteps?

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
I'm not sure why the mafia wouldn't automatically target someone with a power role, even if there was chance of repercussion. After all, yours had been made out as multi-faceted.

Gravebound

Player
Greenie
Mar 26, 2014
Apologies for the late reply today, a family member of mine is in the hospital and there have been some complications.

On topic: I am very curious about the bag with a smiley that was found with swimmy's remains in them.
What could the smiley mean? My gut feeling says it's not just flavor text.

Status
Not open for further replies.