• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XIX: Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I was hoping you'd take the bait, rick :^)

Subtle. What's this for?

To be entirely honest, I don't have anything to add, yeroc seems rather innocent (or independent) with his whole mail guy thing. not sure there's a network between bstrey, proluma etc. That was said from the beginning just because pro was targeted and bstrey tried to sway the vote to afk-ers (which seems to be a recurring subject now).
That said, bstrey seems suspicious but not sure how grave etc are connected.
Mmk. That's a fair opinion.

Last edited:

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
@_Z3_ I think your last post is very hypocritical in regards to your reasons for voting Luma. I can see sren's logic behind his vote for Luma, but you're voting based on a past interaction where he claims to have misread something. Ironically, you just did the exact same thing. Bstrey's post is literally on this same page, so you either weren't paying attention or chose not to point that out. I don't think you're scum, but you're making some plays that I really don't like.

Bstrey, I really don't like how you're reacting to yeroc's strategy. It seems like you're only scapegoating him because you have no one else to go for. Personally, I thought some of yeroc's riddles were blatantly obvious and if you want me to I can share some insight as to what I think they mean. Judging by what I did find out from the cryptic messages and some personal assumptions I have as to his role, he may be useful for killing mafia.

That said, I'm going to hold off on my vote until bstrey responds to what I just said. For the sake of information, I'm currently deciding to vote between bstrey, Luma and one more person I want to see talk again before I make a vote.
I meant more what he discussed with what his role in the game is. One that has been suggested to be a power role with multiple components. If I were a mafia, my kill choice would have certainly been yer, even if there was a repercussion.

I'm sorry if I've been perceived as fickle, but if I found a subject no longer worth pursuing, such as electro and whether or not he was guilty, I would rather just cease discussing it. Re-addressing the issue just to admit fault would have been more filler to me than what I've done so far in the past.

Pro Luma

I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime
Mod
Feb 18, 2014
I think bstrey appears suspicious, she states that if she were mafia that she would kill yer and is still completely going for yer as well as dodging attacks against her by questioning the afk/quieter players.
#vote bstrey

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Just wanted to point this out in case people have forgotten:

Unless one of the following three is true, luma wins the vote:
  • Creepa decided the two votes for him mean he does something special
  • I change my vote
  • Someone gets two votes

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
First and third points are false, as Pro Luma has two votes against (sren and Z3 (kinda hard to see but it's the last line of his prev post)), and both of them previously voted Creepa so there's only one vote against him now.

I am going to make a move for my own security here:
#Vote ProLuma

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
I think bstrey appears suspicious, she states that if she were mafia that she would kill yer and is still completely going for yer as well as dodging attacks against her by questioning the afk/quieter players.
#vote bstrey
I haven't been doing that at all :p I've addressed every comment levied against me. By saying I'd have picked yer if I were mafia, I'm implying that it was suspicious he wasn't killed. I preferred to vote off afk players early on so I'd have longer to get used to the current mafia game culture-- it's been a long time since I participated. For my own safety, I'll switch my vote to luma, but I am still very distrustful of yer.

#vote luma

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Tbh, I don't think it's all that surprising he wasn't targeted first. Outside of using meta reasoning, yeroc had said no more or less than anyone else to use as a reason to target.

I don't really trust him either, but I don't have any better idea than to see how his mini-theory pans out.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I meant more what he discussed with what his role in the game is. One that has been suggested to be a power role with multiple components. If I were a mafia, my kill choice would have certainly been yer, even if there was a repercussion.

I'm sorry if I've been perceived as fickle, but if I found a subject no longer worth pursuing, such as electro and whether or not he was guilty, I would rather just cease discussing it. Re-addressing the issue just to admit fault would have been more filler to me than what I've done so far in the past.
Mmmmk, I'll buy it. For now.

Rick spoke, bstrey replied rather well so only one thing left to do.

#vote Pro_Luma

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
THE STATE OF DAY 2
~~~~~
Discussion today was mostly focused around the innocents' two casualties the previous night, rmanimal and swimmy1212. Who did they think were Mafia, where they killed because the suscepted the right people? And what was all that funny random phrases yeroc was throwing out. Despite what others thought, yeroc came up with a game plan, based on the some of the other Innocents' exchanges. Srentiln decided it made sense, and started the 2nd vote pileup. And here we are now.
~~~~~

VOTE COUNT
[5] Pro Luma - Srentiln, _Z3_, yeroc424, bstrey, Zatharel
[1] bstrey - Pro Luma

Pro Luma is up on the chopping block... again...

~8 HOURS REMAIN

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
@Zatharel , I'm not scumreading Luma for misreading something, I'm scumreading Luma for a change in general opinion that I don't think is explained well enough by misreading something.

Edan456 the 2nd

Bad at building stuff
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
I think both Luma and bstrey look slightly suspicious, but without enough evidence to vote on, I don't think I'm gonna vote for anyone's today.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
For a while I really suspected bstrey of being scum, but I dare say she talked her way out of it, whereas luma immediately targeted his vote against her. As for yeroc's elaborate rundown, I feel that it really puts players in a rough spot and I would not necessarily trust him due to suggesting a random kill- but I do see his point as somewhat valid. For now Luma makes the most sense to vote for.
I also do not want to die in a random vote.
#VOTE Pro_Luma

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
bstery, I don't think it's at all suspicious yeroc wasn't killed, I could see scum at the time thinking he could be bait for a lynch on a later day.

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
Luma if you are innocent and get back before time's up I'd recommend just getting last thoughts out because you're almost definitely the lynch today.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
DAY 2 RESULTS
~~~~~
Finally.
The Innocents, after deliberation, surrounded Pro Luma. He had had managed to evade the lynch the previous day, but now there was no turning back. A mistake, picking a fight with masters, had cost him his life. They hauled him up onto a stack of wood, and tied him up, ready for execution. And while the accused is not alone in their crimes, the Innocents managed to take out their leader. Surely, facing the bloodthirsty wrath, would they not collapse and make easy pickings? Srentiln lit the pile of wood and wool.

Justice must be served. Vengeance must be exacted.
Those who destroyed the world that we all love so much, who put a sword in the backs of their friends and an arrow in the Innocent.
They must pay for their crimes.
It is their time.
It is their time to burn.
~~~~~

VOTE COUNT
[6] Pro Luma - Srentiln, _Z3_, yeroc424, bstrey, Zatharel, SleeknFoxy
[1] bstrey - Pro Luma

Finally, you managed to strike a blow against those who scarred this world...

PRO LUMA, THE FORSAKEN LEADER, WAS SACRIFICED TO THE GODS!
NIGHT 2 BEGINS!

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Well, while I am glad about the outcome of the choice, I am worried about the implications and follow up. Edit: removed a derp, it's late, lol

Last edited:

Pro Luma

I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime
Mod
Feb 18, 2014
Hah I'm so bad at this game.
Was fun thanks for hosting.

Edan456 the 2nd

Bad at building stuff
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
My limited access starts tomorrow and I probably won't have internet access until Saturday morning. :p Just wanted to let you guys know. I can check tomorrow morning, and that's it for 5 days. Plz don't kill me while I'm gone, but if you do, I understand.
For time reference, I am 2h behind creepa.

Status
Not open for further replies.