• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XIX: Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Also does forsaken mean mafia or independent (I'm guessing mafia)?
Guessing mafia due to both the red text and "Finally, you managed to strike a blow against those who scarred this world..."

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah the red text makes me think mafia. But the "those who scarred this world" could be independent scum like SK.
I'm pretty sure it means mefia I just want it to be confirmed.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Open question to remaining mafia members: Now that I've potentially supported the innocents, are you gonna kill me off?

Feel free to reply in this thread

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
I will list the three most likely scenarios that we were in at the start of the game from most to least likely.
  • 11 Innocent, 3 Mafia, 2 Independent
  • 10 Innocent, 4 Mafia, 2 Independent
  • 10 Innocent, 3 Mafia, 3 Independent

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
That confirms two of my suspicions.
1) Yeroc is independent
2) So are the rest of the so-called 'mail bros'. Following the name it's likely there are two.

Why do that, Z3? This would only bring suspicion onto you. Now I'm not sure how mind-gamey you are, but it seems you're trying to 'make a joke', so suspicion would not fall onto you - which this did quite the opposite.

That said - it has also been Z3 who constantly pointed us to Proluma. Would you possibly be the other mailbro and did you make an inside joke?

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
2 things to say:
  1. Who are the "mail bros"?
  2. Rickyboy, your case against me isn't valid. You say it seems like i made a joke to make people not suspect me, but literally all I did was make a joke and there's no way you can judge someone's side based on just the fact I wanted to make a joke. It would be one thing if I was like "my joke makes me obvv innocent" but I didn't say anything other than the fact that I might kill yeroc.

Last edited:

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
Rickyboy's case on me is suspicious and I think bstrey is probably town from associations with Pro Luma (doesn't look like a partner to Pro Luma). There were points that I think stood out to me that I will find but it seemed like Luma was genuinely trying to redirect a lynch off himself and onto bstrey, which I don't see why he would go through all that effort if they were both mafia.
Edit: actually, bstrey could be independent. So if all independents die and she's not one she's probably innocent.

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
Not sure I want to be associated with Independent after a lot of people agreed that swim's death was likely caused by them. And because of that fact, I definitely still do not trust yer. :p

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
I still do not know and would like to know who the mail bros are.

How much longer do we get to talk tonight?

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
NIGHT 2 RESULTS
~~~~~
Srentiln was uneasy. He was aware that he had placed the initial vote on the leader of the Mafia, and while he believed it was yeroc who started the charge, Sren still held concerns. He didn't have many options, though, so he spent a restless night at home. Very early in the morning, his attempt at sleep was interrupted with a rather strange bright light coming through his window.
He checked outside, and discovered a massive bonfire, the same as which Pro Luma was sacrificed the previous day.

_Z3_ did not show up the following morning.
~~~~~

_Z3_, THE INNOCENT, WAS BURNED IN RETALIATION!
DAY 3 BEGINS!

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
So, since pro was a good vote, do we want to play with fire and test the theory with a second person?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
The question is, did they go quiet because they are mafia and are scared by luma's removal, or are unable to come to the thread (4th of July travel in the US)

Status
Not open for further replies.