• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XIX: Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
As it stands, luma is going to die with 1 vote.

I have told creepa what it is I observed and am waiting to hear from him directly if he is going to allow it. It is not directed at any player, simply an observation that I think we should take into consideration.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
"Is there a mod-convened chat area for innocents?" /s

Also I think independents win if they are alive and one of the sides wins maybe I could be wrong though.

Also I am as innocent as innocent can be so if y'all wanna inbox me hmu, maybe make a group inbox idk

Also to add, bstrey looking pretty suspicious with the accusations of electro and then voting off a random afk
I will withhold my vote for now

Oh, and should we include @CreepaShadowz in a group chat so that nothing fishy goes on?
Rules say a "mod-sanctioned area" to chat in, otherwise all chat is in this thread I believe.

I agree on holding off on voting people till tomorrow at least, nahfackler may come on to play only to find tons of votes against him with still a day before the lynch.

Last edited:

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
I think we should start with lynching the AFK folk first. Then we have more time to think things out and see how a night phase goes. That way, we'll have more to go off of. Might be busy tomorrow, so just in case, #Vote nahfackler .
This came right after my case on Pro Luma and you didn't make any response to it, making me think this could be a redirection off of a partner. I would've thought you would make some type of response to my Pro Luma case and explain why an AFK lynch is better than it.
Also I think independents win if they are alive and one of the sides wins maybe I could be wrong though.
There can probably be multiple ways independents win, it just means they arent sided with innocents or mafia. They might need to live until mafia or town wins, or they might need to kill all other players to win. Or they might need to do some other crazy thing, who knows.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
"Is there a mod-convened chat area for innocents?" /s

-snip-

Also I am as innocent as innocent can be so if y'all wanna inbox me hmu, maybe make a group inbox idk

-snip-

Oh, and should we include @CreepaShadowz in a group chat so that nothing fishy goes on?
Communicating outside of the thread with other players, regardless if you invite me into the group, is against the rules (with the exception of the Mafia Private Topic).

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
Assuming my theory is true about bstrey being ProLuma's player and how she's trying to redirect the lynch off from Luma to nahfackler, that points to nahflackler being an Innocent aligned player that bstrey is trying to mislynch to save her partner.

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
Good night everyone, I'm going to bed.
I want Luma lynched the most today, with bstrey as the other one I will compromise on if I need to. I don't want Electro or nahfackler lynched since they're the most likely innocent in my opinion.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
So talked with creeper about it, and we both are on the fence about it. On the one hand, it doesn't really share anything that breaks the rules. On the other, it seems very meta-y in that it is information outside the context of the round. So, I'm holding my tongue until the round is over to see what the general concensus of the players is towards this type of meta-y.

Edan456 the 2nd

Bad at building stuff
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
It's 3:50 pm Monday for me at time of posting, and I'll give the afkers until 8am tomorrow to post. If they both post, then based on what others have said, I will vote Luma. But for now, I will wait.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
THE STATE OF DAY 1
~~~~~
As the Innocents gathered, Electro stood up from the crowd. It was his goal, he knew, to lead the innocents to victory. To some, he talked sense and to others, his quick accusations gave them suspicions of their own. As more and more innocents showed up, the Day gradually began to to make progress. Finally, tensions broke after Z3 voted Pro Luma, followed by bstrey's voting to lynch nah, who hadn't shown up yet. Z3 accused bstrey of defending Luma. The others were a bit more hesitant, waiting for the final 2 innocents to show up.
~~~~~

VOTE COUNT
[1] Pro Luma - _Z3_
[1] nahfackler - bstrey

Pro Luma is up on the chopping block.

24 HOURS REMAIN

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
I don't get why everyone thinks electro accused bstrey. He clearly said:
-bstrey's question to Creepa is probably more likely to come from an innocent than scum. Otherwise she'd have access to the mafia PT and likely wouldn't have as much incentive to ask that question.
That said, I see a lot of bandwagoning in mindset. Once one started implying electro accused bstrey, a few of people hopped on the 'hmm electro seems suspicious' bandwagon. After that, one additional (vague) reply from bstrey was enough to make her suspicious in the eyes of many?

Anyways to secure the vote count to an AFK for the time being:
#VOTE nahfackler

Gravebound

Player
Greenie
Mar 26, 2014
Nahfackler specifically stated they might not be very active this game, if at all.
I agree with removing the AFK players from the game initially, if only to remove non-factors from it and gain more information before we proceed with a vote based on facts. #VOTE nahfackler

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
That said, I see a lot of bandwagoning in mindset. Once one started implying electro accused bstrey, a few of people hopped on the 'hmm electro seems suspicious' bandwagon. After that, one additional (vague) reply from bstrey was enough to make her suspicious in the eyes of many?
Yeah this makes no sense to me. I can understand wanting to get this day over with, but it seems like some people aren't really reading into what people are saying.

I'm going to stand with my initial statement that the AFK ones are the biggest concern. I don't like having to lynch people based off their inactivity but on the other hand, I'd rather lynch someone who I know will contribute nothing to the game than someone who seems scummy but in fact just made a really bad play.

Of course, if nah comes back and posts something of interest I'll unvote.
#VOTE nahfackler

Edan456 the 2nd

Bad at building stuff
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
I don't have any opinion of the active players so far after the day's conversation, so #VOTE nahfackler

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Nah said his access limitations were from the 16 - 23 of next month, so he should be responding. I am holding off on committing to a vote until I feel the quoet ones have had a fair amount of time to say something.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
Like what Z3 said, it did kind of seem like bstrey waa deflecting the attention off of Pro onto nah, but I agree with waiting awhile first.

#VOTE nahfackler

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
If anything it's the AFK players that we should wait to lynch. We should lynch them later when we don't have evidence of people being scum, we HAVE evidence and infornation right now. Is anyone going to say anything about my Pro Luma case or are we just going to lynch someone who hasn't posted anything to judge what side he's on?

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
It's 3:50 pm Monday for me at time of posting, and I'll give the afkers until 8am tomorrow to post. If they both post, then based on what others have said, I will vote Luma. But for now, I will wait.
What do you mean by this? Are you saying you are going to use other people's evidence? Are you blindly following others' opinions or do you think the logic people have brought up is legitimately legit?

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah this makes no sense to me. I can understand wanting to get this day over with, but it seems like some people aren't really reading into what people are saying.

I'm going to stand with my initial statement that the AFK ones are the biggest concern. I don't like having to lynch people based off their inactivity but on the other hand, I'd rather lynch someone who I know will contribute nothing to the game than someone who seems scummy but in fact just made a really bad play.
You don't KNOW nahfackler won't contribute anything to the game, he could come back later and do stuff. Plus, it's dumb to lynch an inactive over a person that is scummy just because "the scummy person could be bad town". Yes, they COULD, but it's better than lynching someone who hasnt said anything.
Like what Z3 said, it did kind of seem like bstrey waa deflecting the attention off of Pro onto nah, but I agree with waiting awhile first.
Why do you want to wait to lynch a player with actual evidence that they are scum and instead lynch an AFK player that could come back?

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
Nahfackler specifically stated they might not be very active this game, if at all.
I agree with removing the AFK players from the game initially, if only to remove non-factors from it and gain more information before we proceed with a vote based on facts. #VOTE nahfackler
If you want to gain information then a nice way to do that is to lynch someone who has actually said anything.
Also why do you want to wait to lynch someone using facts instead of waiting for the AFK players to come?

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
You can edit your posts Z3 instead of quadruple posting, please do next time

In response to you, I think pro only has that one shred of guilt pointed at him, I'd rather lynch someone who will not be here and hear more facts first.

Status
Not open for further replies.