• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XIX: Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
Regarding creeper, I think we should wait until daytime before discussing him (or deciding what to do with him). If he doesn't show up by then I'll try and contact him via Skype. I know that I was among the first to agree to voting for AFK-ers but it's different now considering:
a) nah turned out innocent and I don't want to potentially lynch one more when he could have just forgotten about the game.
b) we can actually contact creeper and ask him to respond. I almost know for a fact that no one has any other method of contacting nah other than the forums so that was a different case.

EDIT:
Forgot about the 24/48 hour thing.
There's reasoning for both tbh.
On one hand, 24 hours is enough because we can't actually do anything other than discuss what just happened and wait for mafia/potential power roles to act.
On the other, if a lot happened the previous day (which it kinda did I guess..?), 48 hours should be good.
I'm okay with either.
Not to throw out suspicion at you too much zath, but the sudden flip-flop on afkers could always mean mafia knew nah was innocent and that creeper is mafia, the same idea except for the contact applied to nah- we always knew he could have forgotten about the game.

If creeper doesn't respond we should treat him lile we did nah imo.

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Not to throw out suspicion at you too much zath, but the sudden flip-flop on afkers could always mean mafia knew nah was innocent and that creeper is mafia, the same idea except for the contact applied to nah- we always knew he could have forgotten about the game.

If creeper doesn't respond we should treat him lile we did nah imo.
Yes I'm aware of that scenario which is why I referred to the fact that I don't think we had a means of contacting nah in the first place other than the forums. Lots of us are in constant contact with creeper which makes this case different in my opinion. If he doesn't respond, we lynch just as we did with nah. But now that we actually have a means of reminding him he's playing the game, I don't see why I shouldn't suggest taking the opportunity to do so just because someone might find it "suspicious"?

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
Sounds good.

I'd also like to bring up that I really think Z3 and electro are innocent based on that reaction they had to yeroc's message, if you aren't mafia it would take a while to understand why his message was important at all and even if the message was a lie it still worked to tell who was who. I mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out but at first glance an innocent probably wouldn't think about it too hard.

So on that extremely small, flimsy bit of evidence I think those two are pretty trustworthy in what they've said so far

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Only for the people who aren't used to yeroc tbh. I saw it at first and thought it was just him saying "I'm here, please don't silent lynch me" (since that happens eventually every time :p). Unless I'm mistaken, this is what happens with the first one or two lynchings of the non-talkers every time, too :p

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
Didn't finish before I left but here it is:

I didn't really think your accusations made sense, but didn't have the words or the time to convey it in a way that made sense. So I quickly posted a vote for an AFK person before I had to leave.
That makes sense. Can you explain now why you thought my accusations didn't make sense though?
I know that I was among the first to agree to voting for AFK-ers but it's different now considering:
a) nah turned out innocent and I don't want to potentially lynch one more when he could have just forgotten about the game.
Yeah it's convenient how you didn't think BEFORE you guys lynched nahfackler that he could be town who wasn't able to be in the game when the first post SAID he would be inactive..
b) we can actually contact creeper and ask him to respond.
No we can't, that's against the rules

Last edited:

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Stepping out of scope of the game for this post:

Z3, I think it's preferred that you just not post and take your time reading first. We don't need to have a post about "brb sleep" or "brb catching up" - just post once you have some info. Also, it's a bit rough keeping up with edited posts, so again, try to get meaningful thoughts down and stick to them, you know? It just helps to make the thread smoother for the rest of us. Just wanted to chime in to let you know how we typically run it here on the forum.

And while I have your attention sren, stop calling me silver tongued. I like playing in character and I'd prefer if you stop making a spectacle of my plays across multiple old games. I'd rather invest in my role than have a profile of every other player in the game. Certainly don't need you painting me as a mythical creature in some tales-of-old. Last time you called me this, I asked you to stop - I'm reminding you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.