• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XXII - Spirits (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Lord Boreal,

That is fine for you to state, but I have already commented that nobody has started a conversation with me, after which point ONE person did, but then he told me it was too dangerous for him to contact me again.

But the lack of communication combined with my specific ability, and I have no information to share. I will however predict who will die. And I will suggest before the next vote who the mafia are. Not soon, but before.

It should be interesting. Please share you're thoughts, as every comment enlightens me more.
Look DRAHMEE,
How about you... oh, I don’t know...
Reach out to people YOURSELF, instead of waiting for conversations to fall into your lap? I’ve personally reached out to more than 6 people this game, and have had only person reach out directly to me.
Take the initiative yourself if no one approaches you, and stop making terrible accusations and assumptions with what little information you clearly have.

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Good guess, but wrong.

I've reached out with no response. Am I supposed to reach out to every passenger?

Have you thought about why I'm making "terrible accusations and assumptions"? You play the game the way you want, and I'll play it mine. If you don't like it, vote me off the train.

PS. You aren't the one I'll be voting for next

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I will correctly predict who is going to die....:)
Looks like someone has trust issues. Your innocence was always into question, I don't see how partially confirming it makes a difference to you in any way.

I don't care if I'm asking everyone "to take my word" that someone isn't mafia. There's nothing I can do to prove what I'm saying within the laws of this train.

Well, even if you don't want me to return home, then maybe you should come visit me tonight and talk over a cup of tea.

All of that said, that was a really bad lynch decision. Please keep an eye on Lovecraft and Doyle, they're really confusing me.
I mean, I'm on a train where people keep coming up dead. Should I not have trust issues? I fully believe you are innocent, I think it would be better to work as a team rather than this back and forth, if you are up for it. I have to very politely decline tea with you. I thank you for the generous offer but the cutlery on this train is all very dangerous, and I don't think anyone trust me around spoons anymore. If you have a reason, more so than just wanting to see my pretty face this evening, please msg me.

I don't think it was a bad lynch decision with the information given and no mafia kills last night. It is very unfortunate, but it was all we had to go on at that time.

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I've been contacted by a couple of players, and without more to go on, I'm going to believe them to be honest and forthright. May God rest my soul if I'm not (and he very well might).

The Conductor

Peon
Mod
Jan 9, 2019

The train shook for a moment. A split-second the machinist thought the engine was going to fail, however his trusted iron steed stabilized and the vehicle continued through the countryside, where vegetation was starting increase in volume - farmsteads and hovels being left behind, with forestation starting to become more and more common.

It was a night filled with uneasy rest and nightmares for all passengers. Arthur Doyle, however, found himself unable to relax for even a minute, and resorted to doing some light reading. After what seemed like an eternity, Doyle put down the book he was reading. A quick glance on his pocket watch told him only three minute had passed since he grabbed his leather-covered tome out of his makeshift suitcase. A sigh followed. A glance out of the window revealed that dawn had arrived, and Arthur decided to stretch his legs in an attempt to awaken his appetite - after not eating for over 15 hours, he knew that he would need sustenance in order to keep his body going, no matter if he was nauseous or not.

He opened his carriages' door, only to be greeted with a ghastly sight. It seems his instincts were wrong after all.

Mr. Fitzgerald, the Innocent TRACER, was found lifeless on the floor!

--- INFORMATION ---
The phase ends in 72 hours, at 2019/02/08 04:00 am UTC.

As stated, we will be using accelerated start again today. The initial votes are as follows:

Howard Lovecraft votes himself
Moriarty votes Lord Boreal
Mrs. Coulter votes Moriarty
Ford Prefect votes Moriarty
Lord Boreal votes Meriadoc
Barton Hepburn votes Robert Blake
Victor Pritchett votes himself
Dr. Frankenstein votes Lystacrl
Arthur Doyle votes Dr. Constantine
Lystacrl votes Dr. Frankenstein
Montalbano votes Robert Blake
Dr. Constantine votes Dr. Frankenstein
Robert Blake votes Mrs. Coulter
Charles Lindbergh votes Arthur Doyle
Meriadoc votes Dr. Frankenstein

In addition, seeing as The Conductor has a split personality, we make a kind request to send all role actions to THIS specific forum account, not CreepaShadowz or Gravebound individually. Thank you.

--- END OF NOTICE ---

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Blake

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Seems you were mistaken Doyle.

You are not, in fact, deceased.
Now that the mafia (presumably) cannot harm you, at least for the next 3 thirds of a day, would you be so kind as to share your suspicions?

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Does anyone have any ideas as to what Fitzgerald’s “Tracer” role was capable of? We already have Watchers and Trackers (which I assume worked opposite the way Watchers do), so it likely wasn’t a visit-revealing type.

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
#vote Mrs Coulter

Since we seem to keep being led down the garden path, let's trample some flowers!

Mrs Coulter for whatever reason has not substantially participated, and her last two votes were for innocents, so either she's really bad at guessing, or she's mafia.

Since I know I'm not mafia, and I don't suck as much at guessing, I'd rather not be led by others, but rather go with my original guess from Day 1. It can't really hurt to go off script at this point, and I've gotten tired of following the pack. Take a chance and vote with me, or don't. :)

Lystacrl

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Hmm going back to my original statement for a few days ago, I am still suspicious of Coulter so i shall change my vote to her.

#vote Mrs. Coulter

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Mrs Coulter for whatever reason has not substantially participated, and her last two votes were for innocents, so either she's really bad at guessing, or she's mafia.
That’s a pretty bad reason to vote Coulter, as that applies to everybody who has voted the last couple days, which is a lot.

That being said, I do believe that Coulter might be our best lead for other reasons that I’ll expound upon later, as doing so might require revealing someone’s role piblicly, which I don’t want to do without permission. Though if my suspicions are correct, it might not even matter...

#Vote Coulter

Howard Lovecraft

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I was shocked to see Peregrin was an innocent, and I can't stop wondering what happened the night of no kills. I think Lystacrl seems innocent, and we know Peregrin to be innocent... could it be that Coulter was the mafia all along?

#vote Coulter

Status
Not open for further replies.