• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XXII - Spirits (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Coulter

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Keep around for now:
Dr. Frankenstein
Howard Lovecraft
Lord Boreal
Monsieur Bouc
Maybe John Parry?

No clue:
Arthur Doyle (trying to get in your head)

Keep an eye out for:
Dr. Watson (already stated why)
Lystacrl (has only posted about the dead body, no attempt at substance)
Peregrin (only post so far has a vibe of "I'll contribute-ish just so I don't die")

Please talk:
Moriarty
Barton Hepburn
Hercule Poirot
Mr. Fitzgerald

Anyone not listed I need more time to look at, but I'm going to sleep for now. I'll vote for someone in the lower tiers tomorrow unless something changes.

Edit: It shouldn't be against the rules to talk publicly about PMs, but whether it's a good idea or not depends on the contents of it.

Lystacrl

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I can assure you I am not a part of the mafia, and as for not saying much, I don’t really have much insight on what is happening or anymore information to share so I just been keeping quiet and seeing how things play out.

Barton Hepburn

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I havent talked thus far simply because i dont feel i have anything to add, but i guess ill post so you know i am not an afk player

Mrs. Coulter

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
We have less than 12 hours left and should decide on a target.

#Vote Moriarty

That should be 2 votes Watson, 2 votes Parry, 1 vote Moriarty. I'll choose between the first two if I absolutely have to, but I'm not on board with the Parry lynch and I don't think I'm ready to lynch Watson.

Dr. Constantine

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
It's funny how we went from lynching a silent to voting two actives. Say, what if Parry purposely voted on Watson to avoid lynching a mute?
I don't see any clear purpose in that yet, but his sudden action seemed very strange, to say the least. I'll put some more thought into that later.

Montalbano

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Indeed, I feel uncomfortable voting either without much proof. Instead, as I described before, I would prefer we minimize our potential losses for at least this day by voting a silent.
So I'm with Coulter on this one; unless strong proof can be presented for either case,
#vote Moriarty

Last edited:

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
(I haven't talked yet because I'm very interested in getting into character this game simply because of how much I enjoy the name I've been given. Oops. I'm still reading what all of you have said, I just don't have anything relevant to say about it since it's day one and any reads can be seen as stretching. I don't disagree with lynching someone silent, just as long as it isn't me.
#vote Hercule Poirot because his accent annoys me.)

Well, I better be off. It was so nice to have a proper chat.

Lystacrl

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Guess I’ll follow the majority and go #Vote Moriarty

We really don’t have much to go off on

Meriadoc

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Thanks mates! Love the responses!
Glad to see we have three suspects to our murder scene. You even murdered a man you knew, Monsieur Bouc? What a rascal!

Anyways, I have three main reasons about suspecting Dr. Watson:
1. His mannerisms are likely the result of being a mafia member. He talks enough to be middle-road, but at the same time stuffs the conversations he make full of nothing but meaningless filler. The only deductive idea coming from his mouth so far is that there's more than 24 hours til nightfall from one of his posts, and that's a rigidly logical basis for a mafia game.

2. In the spirit of the game, I'm not saying this one.

3. The aftershock of suspecting the most normally pure good character is an easy way to enhance slip-ups. Apparently they dug their grave deeper, too. What a wonder!

Hope this message hasn't tainted with your later conversations. Oh boy, would we be in a pickle, then!
Something about this message is sticking with me, which Monsieur Bouc referenced before - the colored words. While this post is already chaotic on its own, for some reason I don't think that the coloring was done unintentionally. Although I'm not sure what the meaning is behind it, I think it's worth thinking about. I believe it's possible that Parry might reveal more to us about this in the following days, and I'd like to see him around to do so. For that reason, I wouldn't want to vote Parry, at least not just yet.

In Watson's case, I'd feel most comfortable with waiting for more information to come to light. He hasn't said anything since Parry's accusation (other than some filler and a vote), so I'm curious to see if he'll defend himself or explain his position.

On a different note, now that Moriarty has spoken, should those who have voted swap their votes onto someone who still hasn't spoken up? I believe Poirot and Fitzgerald have yet to say anything. They do still have some time though, so I'll wait a bit longer before voting.

Moriarty

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Guess I’ll follow the majority and go #Vote Moriarty

We really don’t have much to go off on
That's not very nice of you! Shame, I liked you.

Montalbano, I'm just having my fun. I love the French, Napoleon was French. Monsieur Poirot was a random choice, the accent was me having a laugh.

Monsieur Bouc

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
#Vote Poirot

1/2 silents,

(#Unvote Parry)

I have no preference, but Moriarty is speaking.

However, I don't appreciate that slight on frenchmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.