• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

MM XV - Savern Taren-Odern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Everyone starts to breath a little easier as the air starts o thicken up.

Starting this action round, they will only last 24 hours. At this point, there shouldn't be any more questions. If you are a power role, please send your actions. Also, you guys can vote to toss people out the airlock at any time since having a delay for that really doesn't make much sense this round.

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
The air begins to thin again. Thrusters in the distance become recognizable ships. The pirates are back! They fire several volleys, but the shields appear to be down! The External defenses light them up, but barely do any damage in their current state.

The voice comes on again:

Passenger 1900JPinoy has been injured.
Passenger Creeper2685's life signs are gone
Passenger AwkwardHamster has been injured
Passenger rmanimal has been injured
Passenger corygolfanatic has been injured
Passenger Spontida has been injured
Passenger Bobtheblob has been injured
Passenger jagman77 has been injured

Some passengers go to find creeper2685, and find him slumped against a wall in a corridor. They go to his quarters and find his work orders.

Creeper2685 the System Tech has been killed.

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
GG.

I'm glad I survived this long.

Good Luck to the 100,000 guests out there, and try to clinch the innocent victory ;)

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Well, that's just lovely, about half of us are injured and the most useful person aboard has been killed.....

Sorry Creeper, it was nice having you aboard

I think we should dispose of the body after we mourn over the body.... This still doesn't give us much to work with unless we can start coming up with more evidence....

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I have some information I'd like to share, so message me for it. Not something that I should discuss on the thread. :)

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
And I'm still completely untouched :D
The hex will come for you soon Electro. You can run, but you can't hide from it.

Anyways, back to point...
It's interesting how the most useful person on the ship is now dead. You don't get a lucky shot with this type of game. Someone on the pirate team is a... "detective", I'm guessing? Like I said before: your first bullet can't hit the best prey every time.

1900JPinoy

Peon
Greenie
Oct 31, 2013
So... creeper was our system tech. And im guessing that means we lost our repairman. So unless we have another system tech, then that means if anything gets terribly damaged, we wouldn't be able to fix it....

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Many people wonder why they agreed to come on this voyage as the air starts to thin again.

Attention! Passengers
1900JPinoy
blie4
Spontida
Bobtheblob
halex44
are in low oxygen sections!

Next action round begins.

I would be very interested to know if anyone from any faction has managed to team up so far.

Last edited:

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Well Sren, I am trying to figure a few things out with someone (I will not release their name unless they wanna say it)

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Everyone manages to stay in areas with oxygen. Nothing noteworthy happens. Are the pirates getting organized?

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
'nother 48 hour one guys. My dog gave me a scare today when I found that she had torn open two large silica packets. Been keeping an eye on her all day and didn't get anything done as a result -,-

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Silence on the ship, it seems quiet, too quiet. The pirates start to worry about how they will get punished if their mission takes too long and strengthen their resolve.

All pirate actions have a higher chance of success. Hopefully this gets more power roles active.

I'm making a change on the fly. Unless life support is on half for three rounds, we're just going to assume you all manage to avoid areas of low oxygen. Quite honestly, it's a pain to try to keep track of :/

Last edited:

Bobtheblob

A Very Blobby Blob, That Happens To Be Called Bob.
Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
Anyone have any conversations they fancy adding me too? I haven't talked to anyone else yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.