• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 18- Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
well, electro told me I'm dead already, so I'll just say this:

You guys already know what to do, just see it through

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Well, this is embarrassing. I may have fallen asleep last night when I was working on updating to day ._.
Anyway, here's your delayed update:

DAY 4

The players were shocked at nah's suicide, but they left Luma's house feeling a little better, knowing that they'd cut off the head of their enemy. Undoubtedly, the Reborn was still out there, but now they had the upper hand. Six out of the original eight went home, only five of which would wake up in the morning.

After running his errands for the night, Srentiln was the last one to go home. There was no way he could have known what was about to happen. He stepped on the pressure plate to open the door to his house and walked in, ready to get some rest. But the Reborn had rigged a trap connected to the pressure plate, putting multiple layers of TNT under the house and its surroundings. When sren heard the hissing, he turned back and ran outside, but he couldn't get far enough.

Srentiln, the Innocent Agent, went out with a BANG!

You are the Innocent Agent! You can contact any player anonymously by telling me the message and who you want to send it to, and I will deliver it to them without saying who sent it. This can be done multiple times in one day/night, and is usable at any time.
Everyone not involved in this was either sound asleep or very far away, so nobody knew about the explosion until morning.

Current players:
MarstaVidar
Zatharel
CreepaShadowz
rmanimal
Pro Luma

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Ok. Here is my official plea for life.
Can you all please not lynch me today?
Tomorrow is totally fine, but just not today.
(Also, please don't nullify me)

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Op
Board
Feb 7, 2016
Also, i got the same lyrics as Zath, im almost guessing sren sent it to everyone.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Creepa has been lynched 2-1 (nullifier included), plus a one-time forcelynch power that guaranteed the win for the innocents. Final update coming.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Since we have the confirmation of end-game, was there a second independent? I'm just curious if there was a counter-balance to sleek

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
ENDGAME
Despite nah's death, creepa was now confident in his own victory. Now that everyone thought he was dead, he could take them all out at once without them ever suspecting a thing. After finding out about the meeting at Luma's house, it didn't take long for him to finish developing his plan. He forged three notes similar to the previous day's, making sure to set a time before Luma would leave, and left them on the porches of MarstaVidar, Zatharel, and Rmanimal. He then begun to sneak off to Luma's house, prepared to wait nearby until morning and then fill the house with lava once they went inside. It was a simple but deadly plan, one that would finally take out-

"Going somewhere?"

Creepa jumped and spun around, seeing the Mayor, Zatharel, standing a few blocks behind him. Next to him was Rmanimal, who seemed calm like his companion, though he was simply hiding his anger and disappointment in his former friend. Creepa opened his mouth to speak, but no words came to mind. What exactly is a dead person supposed to say?

"We know what you're doing," Zath continued. "Your best option now is to give up and come quietly. If you're lucky, the others will settle for seeing you imprisoned

Creepa started to panic and struggled to hide it, seeing his plan fall apart right in front of him. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Stop, Creepa," rman said, his anger starting to show a bit. "I caught you in the act near the beginning of all of this. I wouldn't have turned the mob against you if I wasn't positive it was you. Heck, we even knew that nah would try to bring you back to life, and we were right. Give up this ridiculous mission already. You've lost, it's time for you to see that."

You've lost. The Reborn, the organization made to succeed where it's members had once failed, was completely defeated. Creepa had been the last one.

Something snapped inside him. Switching to his diamond sword, Creepa saw red as he lunged forward. Zath was prepared for this. Angling his enchanted bow upward, he let loose a shot that would determine his fate.

It was done. A fake rolecard fell from Creepa's pocket as he hit the ground, his weapon skidding away.

"Goodbye, Creepa," the Liberator said by Zath's side.

CreepaShadowz, the Mafia Thief, could not accept defeat.

You two are the Mafia, or in this case, the Reborn! Your goal is to either gain or tie the voting majority by killing one player every night. In the case that one of you forgets/ is unable to say whether you're acting that night, the other can force you to use your power on a player of their choice. A tie vote for who to kill will result in no kill at all.

CreepaShadowz- You are the Thief. Every night, you can rob a player and take one random item from their collection, and they'll be informed that it mysteriously disappeared. This is counted as a hostile action.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
One week later...

The sun shone brighter than ever, despite the cold December weather. For the first time in ages, the players of minr woke up happy rather than worried. Rman and Zath had been promoted to staff positions (yes, I know what they are, shaddup), while Luma and Marsta were highly respected throughout the server and had begun to focus on making maps and living a normal minecraftian life. Srentiln was mourned along with the other victims, but his legacy and impact would not be lost or forgotten. As for our unnamed town where the battle had ended, people were finally starting to return. Greens went to the outside world and explored without fear. The future of the server looked hopeful.

Seeing all of this from a distance, Electro smiled to himself. I chose the right person.

Wasn't this what minecraft's greatest parkour server should always look like?

The Innocents have won!

Surviving players:
Rmanimal, the Innocent Liberator
Zatharel, the Innocent Mayor
MarstaVidar, the Innocent Imitator
Pro_Luma, the Innocent Martyr

Sleek's angel target was Srentiln. He officially lost the game at the end of Night 3.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Ha ha, killing sren was much more worth it in the end. :)
Sorry for snaffling your role card night 1, that happened by sheer luck.

There were a LOT of power roles in the game. @ElectroUnderwear What did Mastra and Luma do?

Technically, I should have flipped innocent in that final scene, since I clearly still had the role card :p

Mafia Night Actions:
N1
Kill Sleek
Investigate Zath
Rob Sren

N2:
Kill Luma??? (I have no idea why nah chose this, but if the kill had succeeded, I might have survived the last lynch)
Buy Mystery Item 2 - Defib

N3: Kill Sren
I was trying to decide between killing sren and rman, for a variety of reasons. In the end I chose sren, as part of a gambit with rman (which he hinted at in his post) which failed expectantly.

Nah revealed a lot of information on Day 3, despite that he knew zath had a force-lynch ability and that he heavily suspected nah. Perhaps if the day had been shorter, nah would have died quicker revealing less, so I might have been able to escape for an extra day (which probably would have helped me win).

Last edited:

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Good Going and good game. Well, other than my suicide.. I have to say, being evil is fun :)

I should have killed Rman to silence him, but I am trying to remember why I attempted murder on Luma. If there were more people, I would have used something else. Sleek's death was insignificant. I shouldn't have said anything about the Defibulator. Though, I have to laugh at the death scenes Especially Sren's death of TNT. Even though Electro posed me as a cold hearted killer, it was absolutely fun.

Good game everyone!

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Even if you said nothing about the defib, the fact you knew there was a possibility of a fake role card did you in. Nice round electro, I liked the shop addition and hope to see it implemented in future rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.