• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 6: Gaiden

Status
Not open for further replies.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
actually its 5 - 5 you counted wrong halex it was 5 for zath 4 for bstrey. Also allow me to explain.
I have a one time use ability to have a double vote, so my vote counts for 2 therefore making it 5- 5 atm.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
Lol shoulda used it earlier,
too late now for it to serve as any other purpose than a delay

Last edited:

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
Distincmadness' thought process:
Plan A: expose a moreover useless power to try to act like you're on top of things
When you become embarrassed because you've realized you've revealed that you basically wasted your power by not using it to kill either yeroc or Zath, you go to
Plan B: insult, call names, and lecture your opponent's actions.
No hard feelings in mafia, please play nice dis.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I can't say I'm surprised, but I don't get your logic. Why risk a loss, and on top of it defeat your original purpose: pissing off yeroc?
You do realize that in voting with them, you're letting him win...

Herp herp derp?

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
How to win as an independent, for future reference:
1. Make sure everyone knows that you are independent, that way, you are an afterthought on both team's kill list.
2. Convince the innocents that you are with them by bringing the mafia to their knees and bringing the innocents to the brink of victory.
3. Let the mafia come to you for help, seeing that you are an independent and most likely their only chance as an ally to still win.
4. Use your new control of the innocents and all the information you've garnered from both sides to change the tide to the mafia, thereby avoiding a mafia kill since you seem to be the mafia's biggest target after exposing them.
5. Exploit your knowledge of the innocent's and the mafia's powers to waste and block the powers of the innocents and make sure the mafia use their powers to their heightened effectiveness.
The only way I could make sure the mafia accepted me as an ally was to destroy them as best I could before guiding them to victory. This way, the innocents are too weak to vote against you and they have used all their powers once they discover you are aligned with mafia, and the mafia don't kill you because they don't need to for victory and you have proved a valuable asset.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
No, I completely understand how you did it, and figured that might have been what you were up to.

I just can't see why you cared enough to change.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
...can I just drink my second poison and have it take immediate effect? I am honestly tired of all the bsing at this point. Between forgot's constant false claims of me contradicting myself and all the double agent crap, this round has lost all enjoyment for me.

Oh, and forgot, the "special ending"? I was going to push you into the lava pool mentioned in the beginning.

Also, please push my next hosting round to the end of the current list. It will be a while before I will be able to have fun playing a round, let alone hosting one.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
From what I know right know this game is bound to end in like, 2 phases, so let's finish this off the correct way, okay?
End of Day 5

Voting:
bstrey - 5
Zatharel - 4

With the majority going after bstrey, a nearly confirmed Innocent, everybody knew that the Mafia and their allies have taken over. The rest was just a delay.
"Okay, now let's get this done with already!", said Srentiln, pulling out a gun and shooting bstrey in the head.
"Now it's getting night, and the game is over. Right. ...Right?"
Everybody was staring at the sun as it went beyond the horizon... Or did it? No, because it popped up at the other side right again!

Bstrey was killed after summoning another Day phase! She was the Innocent Pyro!
you are the Innocent Pyro. You have the power to light everything up, causing one night phase to instantly turn into a day phase. You may only use this power once in the game.

Win Condition: Eliminate all Mafia.

Good luck.
It is now Day 5.5! Everyone vote and send me location! The weather is sunny. Results will follow soon.

Jukebox:

Status
Not open for further replies.