• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia Round 7: The Story Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013

• Most of you will spawn as Protagonists.
  • Y̷̸͇͚̘̩̤͙̭̣ͦ̽͐ͩ̄͆̓̐͛ͯ̚͞O̐̑ͭͧ̃ͯ̏̊͌ͯ̈̂͋ͬ̀ͮ̊͠͏̨͔̥̼̼̝̼͍͙̲͎͉͟ͅU͛̐͗̔̀̐̽̾ͪ̾͊ͦ͗̔͛̓̂̊͘͜͞͏͈͎̠̞̭̲ ̢̘̫̺̥͇̖̥͎͖̖͖̞͖ͮ̽͗͆̑̀ͫͫͫ͛ͧ̇͟͟͞F̵̡̲̻̹̙͙̦͙̯̺ͩ̿ͫͯ́ͤ̂̀ͥͬ̓ͪ̽͒̏̑̎O̸̠̲͉̙̺̟͙̯̘̫̎͊ͪ̅̈̏̅̈́̍ͣͪ͗͌̏ͤ̅͌̚͟O̷̡͎̬̻͔̘̹̗̭͓̖͔̗̖͙ͫ͐͗̄͛́̔͐͛ͩ̋L̡̖̝̪̗̼̈́̑ͯͬ͒̀́͟͜S̵͇͖̼̞͈̩̭̍ͣ̒̀͐ͩ̍͟.̵̴̱̯̮͍̹̫͍̄ͮͨͨ̿ ͆̇̋̔͋͋ͥ̄͏̴̧̤̟̩̤͓̺͓̟͔̙̖͕͍̠͓́͡ͅŢ̵̧̩̼̬̥̻͎̪̰̱͉͔ͫ̓̑ͮ͐̅͒͌̏̆ͬ̉͛͆̐̓͂̚͜r̨̤̦͍̼̺ͪ̉ͦ́u̡̫̯̣̬̠͙̗̗͍̞̣͕͎͓̥̝͎͙̲ͬ́͋̿͊̏͊̕͜͟͝s̗̝̞̫͔̗̤͙͖̦͈̯̳̰̭̘͍̤̦̏͐ͪ͑̆̔͗̽̊͘t̸̙͉̰͙͕̘̰̣͍͇̠̬ͤ̄̾̓ͮ̔ͯ̌̀͗̚͡͝ ̧̩͙̮̜̝͔̩̝̦̰̳̠͚̗̿̎̏̅́ͥͨ̅̂ͥͨͣ̽̊ͮ͛͌ͫ̚͟ͅN̨̛̟͓͙͙̾̾̐ͩ̽ͪͮͬ̈́ͦ̃̈́ͧ̾͆́͝o̡ͪ̾ͦ͆ͮ̆̃ͬ͋͏̤̻͍̞̗͎̞̩̤̦͜ͅ-̛̲̬̝̥͙̥̱ͬ̔ͭ̑̎̓̊́͛ͨ͟͡͞ǒ̧͖̹̲̭̍̅̊ͪ̓ͩ̌ͬͤ̃́̕n̵̨͇̮͉̝͎̩͎͓͚͍͛̾ͪ̓͋̓͐ͯͥͭ͛̾͡ȩ̱̰̜̱̩̹̣͓͈̣̙͇̘̇ͦ̊́͂̀͞͝!̩̹̣͉͚̖̲̺̖͔̠̭̪̱̪͕̦͇̐̈́͆̂̊ͬ̓̈͟͝
  • Some few will spawn as Antagonists. You will not be told who these players are.
  • At the end of each day, the Antagonists will kill a Protagonist.
  • Ṯ̷̵̣͍͔̣͍̹͉̬̯͉͓͉͉ͥ̊ͦͫ̎ͩͯ̑̈ͣ͑̅ͭͩ̃ͫ̅̔̾́͜ͅḫ̗͎̜̣̹̺͇̺̿ͪ̐̊̅ͪ͌ͬͯ́̕ị̸͚̝̹̱̻͎͓͉̼̝̗͓̻̆̀͌͊̈́͋͞s̛͎̖̻̟̳̮͙͓̮̘̭̭͖͙̹̠̙͎ͩ͛̑̅̅ͥ̏ͮͬ̄͋͢ ̡͔̩͙̖̖̥̞͚̖͎͉̝̈̿͋͛ͩ̀i̵̧͎̦̹̗̼ͫͥ̑̑̌͂͆̌̓ͩͬͤ̂ͨ̌͆͒͘͢͡ͅs̸̗̤̥̻͕̩͇̘̬͇̺͖̋̇ͬ̒̃̒͊ͭ̓́ͦ͐ͫ̉ͫ̎͛̄́ͅn̵̡͙̘̭̳̠̒̆ͩ̊ͣͣ̌̓̍́ͤ̒͑̈̑͘͞͡'̇̌ͮ͒̐̿̄̚͏̸̷̧͕̻͉̫̗̳̭̝̳͇̜͉̞̰̪̳̩̙̕ͅt̷̛̪̣̠͙͕͙͚̩̻͖ͫ̽ͩ̑̊ͧͪ́͛͊̓̓ͧ̋ͫ͢ ̉ͧ͋͗̂̑ͦͭͫ̐̓ͫ͛͂́̚͏̴̶̷͓̤͎̯̭aͧ͐ͪ͐ͦ̋͐̓̃̄ͥͥ̀̈̆ͯ͑͝҉̨͎̲̭̯͈̖͕͟͡ ̴̶͖̜͙̲̬̗̰ͬ̄ͥ̍̈̓̒̂̔̋̕͜͢ͅg̶̛̛̜̪̝̥̺̼̯̳̥̲͍͚̗͙̹̣͚̱͌ͬ͌̔̇͆̇ͥ͒ͤ̓̆ͬ͞a̴ͥ̅̆ͬ̉͆ͩ҉͈͚̤͙m̴̵̦͚̤̱̝̖͙̦ͯ̿̿͑ͬͯ̅͡e̖̞͈̗͕̬̥̖̬̖̖̪͚̩̺͗͂̏̿ͩͭ́̚͜͝͝ ̶̻͔̫̟̜̫̣̇ͫ̆͂̃̓̉̊͐̆̈ͦ̀͘̕a̠̮̮͎̻̜͍̝̘͚͖͔ͦ͐ͮ̎̀̎ͣ͋̇̄̀̑̍ͪ͐͡n̷̵̴̬͓̭̭̼̤̬͓ͥ̐̄̇̂̈͘y̡̢̾̽͒̋ͬ͆ͣͪ̓̚҉͔̦̖̞͉͈͘͝m̛̺͉̼͈̞̙̤̞̹̖̖ͥ͗̃̐̄̓ͧ͗ͦ̐͞o̶̮̹̗͈̗̼̦̤͓̙̮̳̘ͧ̉̇ͯ̏̌̂ͭ̌̊̃͞r̴̟̺̰̰̙̪̙͙̪̞̟͈ͮͦ̃̌͌̒ͨ͛͋͋̉̐ͣ́ͧ̔ͦ͑͠ͅͅe̴͗̏ͭ̌͂̓̓̅̈͌͑̓̔҉̭͓͎̰̤͍̮͎̬̱͍͜!̸̨̮̫̥̺̻̙̞̳̹̏̉͆̐́͊ͅͅ ̛̗̝̥̪̫̼̩̖̹̙̱̙̻̮͚͍̮̟͂̆͑̄͒̆̅̊ͧ̒̍͐͊ͤ͐͘̕ͅY̔ͪ̋ͦ̈̕͏̟͉̱̫̹̹̮̬́͠o̴̢̼͙͙̫͇͎̼̜͇̤̻̰̣͇͊̂̅͗̑ͫ͆̿͜ͅu̷̶̷͙̳̝̲͙͕̗̘̲̓́ͣ̎̆ͯ̒̐̏́̕ ̷̯̠̟̲͎̭̺̘͉̰̯̒̾͑ͥ̒ͩ̏ͮ̎͆͂ͤͯ͘͟ͅn̓ͯ̀̓͆͌͂͏͖̭̪̙̩͔̯̼͙̯͎͍̣̮̗͔̫͜ẽͪͧ͒ͤ͂́̐̓̈́ͪ̈́̅̋̀͡҉̝͚̥͍̝̪̠̲͢è̢̙͓͓̻̺̟̫̱̟̣̥̯͎ͮͦͮ̌ͯͪͣ͂ͦ̏̌͐͑̆͗͗͌͢ḑ̸͐̈́̄̎ͤ̾̅̓̃ͦ͛̓ͤͪ̚͢͝͏̭̯͍̺̩͇͓͔͈ ̸̟̖͓̺͚͎͈̖̻̹̄ͫ͒ͩ͊ͧ͂ͩ͌ͯͫ͠͠t̖͕̤͚̹̳͈̩̻̉̆̾̓ͥͯ͊̂͘̕͢͟ô̶̡̙͎̟̰̟̼͇̥̭̰̜̯̣͙̙̦͈͚ͥ̑ͭ́͌́͢͞ ̡̓̾͒ͩ̿ͫ̀͠͠҉̠̭̠̻͎̝̦̞̫͈̥̬̖͔̼g͇̳̩͎̥͙̮̮̼̫͈̦̦͔̟̳̩͖ͦ̄ͧͦ͗̊̄ͭ͌̄ͧ͒̿͐́͞͝e̶̞͉͎͉͛͛̾ͤ̆́͂ͫͨͫ̌ͮ̊͘͞ţ̡̜̲̩̲̮̝̰̺͈̻͍̖̻̼̊ͩ̎ͪ͊̐͂̎ͯ̚̚ ̶̋͐͂̌̒̏ͤ́͆ͬͭͫ͆̑̃͢͜҉͈̭̙̞̗̘̣̖͢ǫ̸̨̜̞̖͚͕̲͖͇̬̯̘̮̀ͮͦ̒̚͜͟ǘ̸̵̡̞̩͖̭̺͇͉̍ͣ̽̂͌ͩ̋̅̓͑̇͊͛̕͠t̶͇̯̩̰̥̖ͥͩ̑ͭͨ͒͋̄͐̾̉ͯ̂͛͜͢͟ͅ!̵̛̖̠̮͖͈̹͍̞̣̤̪͈̱̦͚ͧ͂̀̏͑ͪ͒͛̋ͣͬͮ̋̾ͭ͑̀͘͠
  • Every time someone is killed, a clue is left behind. T̴̡̝͙̗̩̼̠̰̤͊͊̿̋̆͗̄ͨͦ̿ͯ̉͛͢͜ḫ̨̢̧̜̮͔͈͔̟͛ͨ̄̒̏̊̋̓ͮ͌ͪ͠͝í̴ͪ̇̑̽͗̍̈҉̶̤̮͓̦̹̤̰͖̰͢ṣ̛̥̹̱̥͕̫͔͓̯̲͚̌̄ͯͬ̏͛ͯ́ͥ͡͝ͅ ̢̠̹͖̳̣͚͍̤͕̼̦̪̗͍͆̓ͬ͆̌̏ͧ͑̃̓̂͆͛̅ͥͪ͘͝͠ͅc̞̺̲̗͔̺̼͈̥̤͙̩͓͚̔́ͭ͆͗̑ͧ̒ͧ̂̍̑ͯ̕̕͢l̵̵̨̧̨̦̤͇̜͓̟̲͓̪̩̮̖͙̟͙͆̆ͪ̈͊͗̌͌ͅu̷̯̟͈̝͖͚͎̭ͮͤͨ̌̿̈́ͨ̓̂ͤ͆͢ḙ̷̶̡̜̦̤̯̯͖͍̆ͦͨ̂͊̃ͭ̕ͅ ̶̶̨̺̦̼͔̯̳̭̮̋̎͋̄̓̿͠m̡̹̳̰̹̟̪̪ͮͮ͗͗ͫͣ͛ͪͫ͂̃̽̓̓ͣͤ̚a̮̘̯̟͓͓̘͓̜̝͇̦͕̝̭̿͐̐ͤ́ͭ͒͂͌ͤ͆̓̔ͭ̆͂̀͟͠ẙ̷̛̜̱͕̹͇̻̪̲̥͔̠͇̯̦͉̯̝͍͚̈͂ͨ͊ͭ̚͘͝͞ ̂ͥ̿̆̊͛̐̋͐̆͋ͧ̅̌̆͜҉̧̦̩̭̰̻̺̝̙͓͍͟õ̵̱̺͍̯̗̤ͣ͐͋̌̉͐́r̛͇͍͙̮̠̤͕̲̬͖̦͉̲̪͚̊͑͌̈́̚͢͡ͅ ̒̈́̀͆̃ͤ͒̌ͭ͏̴̶̼̻̳̬̱̝̯͖̻̣͚͈̠͕̳͘͠m̶̗̫̟̤̞͉̲̣̪̝̒̉̏̀ͯ͗̕͞͠a͆̉͌ͥ͝͏͖̰̺̟̗͟͢͡y̴͚̼͔͉̹̯͚̟͉̫̥͚̘͖͔͇̗͊͒ͯ̓̕ ̄ͬ̓̓҉̛͏̘̯̦̩̜̼̙̬̮̜͚͕̠ͅņ̺̫̬̜̱̟͇̾̄ͦͥ̓̐͘͝o̷̡̤̞̲̝̟̜̳̬̥̫͈̻ͩ̓̇́́͌̈͗̀ͩ͂̽̍̈͜͞ț̵̸̳̬͉̺̯̝̻̺͔̦̖̩̬̯͓̼ͩ̑͆̇͛̅͗͑̿͂̅͠ ̨̨̧̤͉͕̹̭̮̯̐ͣ̆ͬ̄̅p̷̴͖͍̪͉̹̜͇̙̣̼̞͓̗͚̟̈́̒͒̐̑ͩ̽ͯ̕͟͝ȓ̸̛̜̯̫̗͓̺̲̪̣͎͂͊̈́̌̈́̐̆̏ͥ͛o̡̨ͮͥ͂ͪ̒ͪ̍͜͏̳̘̰̹̣̯͙̯̱̖̺̗̙͓͍̤̦͙̥v̡̤̟̮͕̟͓͈͈̲̝̻̭̳͕̞͉͔̞ͯ͆̈́̍͋̈́͛̍ͦ̉̓̉̂ͩ̀̋̀̚̚͟͝͝e̝͓̗͔̘͓̝̠̰̤ͣͬͯ́͟͜ͅͅ ̶ͩ̾͂̾̾̽̋̇̈͌̍ͦ̄̉̀͞҉̛̞̞͓̣͇̬͇̻̙͎̜͕̦̳h̊̄ͦ̓̆͊ͮͤ̓҉̨̡̬̥̜̭̹̻͖̠̟̥̤͇̪͟ͅe̴̛͓̟̲̫̳̎̓̾̀̈ͥ̒̋̊ͤͦ́͑͗̍ͧ̈́̄͢l̨̞̤̩̘͇͇̙̲̮͈͈̗̦͓̯̦̯͉̙̇͆̽͂̚͠p̴̨̮̳̝̗̥̝̖͖̑ͮ̆̄ͨ͊ͧͥ͌ͮͯ̃̿̉̆͊̀ͬ́͢f̢̲̰̲̥̯͙̾͊ͭ̇ͭ̈̉͢͞ư̯̜̰̻̣͈͚͉̰͓̝̈́̓͊͂̋̓ͩͧ͛̌̔ͧ̆̈ͧ̽̚̚̕͠ͅͅl̸̶̸͔̪̮̳̭̗̭̟̱̬̳̭ͣ̎̀ͥ͌ͦ̂̓̿͂͢.̧̡͖̲͉͙̣̘̱̤̱̠̑͊͂̑ͦ͋̔̽̌̚͘
  • The Protagonists may kill one other Character each day. It goes by majority.
  • If all Antagonists are hung, the Protagonists win, and you may leave the Story.
  • I̡̯͙̲̪̼̙̲͈̼ͮͬͨͭ̒̄͂̚͘͢f̴̠͔͔̀̊̒ͫ̆́ͨ̏ͅ ̨̻͎̖̜͐͗̈́̿̇̏̈́ͫ̐t̹̔͆̍͛ͅh̫̪͖̣̆ͧ̃̏͘̕e͕̞̯̮ͭͩ̀̽͒ͭͫ͢͜ ̹̒͗ͦ͝A̩̠̺̜̤̘͗ͣͦ̽ͯ̏̏͟n̝̹̝̻͖͔͗͋͌̆ͅṱ͎͍ͭ̑̽̒̊͗͠a̝̪͕͔͕͋ͮ͌̇ͩ̍͊͢͟ͅg̩̩͚͆͆͐̒̂̓̽͢o͐̿̽ͧ͏̺̤̜͉̥͉̦̕n͚̦̼̟̪̲ͥͩͬ̇́͢i̖̭̳ͦ͘s̨͕̏t̵̉̋̾͏̞͔͡s̩̺͉͖͚͚̦̫̘ͩ͆͌̒ ͆ͧ͋̐͏̢҉̟͎̬͉̠̣eͨ̈́ͮͬ̄̓̓̓ͬ͠҉̹̙̮͙͔̟v̠̝̠̎͆̌̓̉͒̊e͓̮͕̮͈̤̪ͯ̍͛̊̒̔̿͂͋͟͞r̺̬͎̺̥̪̹̾͡ ̅̐̓̽͟͡҉͙̪͈̠o̼̺͔̤̠̮̩ͥͨ̆̕͘ͅͅừ̝̦͓͎͖̜̝̓ͭ̚͜͡t̵̙̗̘̬͈̰̪̊̾̽n͓̤͇̓̒͟ǘ̡͇̲̝͚̾ͭm̤͉̥̂̽̋̒͑̈̎͠b̴̥̰̲̫̫͓̓͐̐ͯ̓̈ē̙ͤ̽͑ͅṛ̘̗̟̬̪ͧ̊ͅ ̦̘̌̽ͪ̆ͬ̄͊ͮt̻̙̒̕h͙̗̪͉̯̗̐̔̍ḙ̴̪͑ͬ̐̇ͯ̎̋̉͛͠ ̀̐͏̵̰͔̱P̵̵̨̹̘ͯ̿̏ͧͯ͆r͈̥̘̤͆̓͗̽͂ͩͤ́̄͢o̡͇͍̬̤̩ͣ̈́̄ͯ͗̆̔̕͢ͅt̪̪̮͎̞̯̱̼ͦ̒̄ã̢̗̦̲̱͎͉͙̚͢ģ̵͔̈́̇ͫ͝o̸̗̩ͮ͗͌̄̀͜ṇ̛̗͕̲̓̈́ͭ͑̂ͨ̄͂͑͝ĩ̡̗͖͎͍̮̬̩̰̺̍ͯͩs̵̺̯̏̐̓̈͠t̡̫͙͎͈̑̓́͢ṡ̰̲̜̮̲̲̰͑͟ͅ,̢̪̻̑̓͒̄̓͘ ̵̸͎̹̆͗̒̎̀ͅt̪̼͔ͬ̓̿ͯͦ̂h̸͖̜̦̊ͤ̐͑͗ͤ̕͝ë̶̹͔̘͕̥ͣͬͤ̍ͅ ̶̭̗͗ͥͨ̉͐̕A̛̩̬͎͍̘̼̗̘̒̽̒̑̊͡n͛ͥ͋ͫ͗҉̮́͠t̟͋̅ͥ̀ͨͮ́å̢͚̟̲̹̞̙ͥ͋̊g̨͈͇͋ͪͨ̀̈̄͐ȏ̪̫̦̙̊̽ͧ́͋ͨ̉͠͠ͅn̡̝̰̥̮̰ͯ̆̂ͤ̈́̃̌i̶̗͓̖̭̘̤̬ͭͪͭ̃ͪͣ̔s͙̖͚͕͈̜͒͂͗̾́͜t̢̝̗͓͈̱̱͈̥̓s͚͓̪͚̼̞̙̪ͨ̀͊̂̊͊ͫ͡ ͭ̂͌̒҉̨̹̼̠̺͎̹̣̲̺w̹̻͓̟̺͉̺͐ͩ̂̆͗ͭ͐̀ị̗̬̟̠ͤ̏̉̿̂͞l̶̀̐͘҉̝̳̯̭͙̲̬l͈̰͇̅͂̓̑̅̇͒͢ ͩͯ̔̔͌̽͑̏͏̰̠̖͕̞̹ǩ̽ͦ͏̴̼͔̞͉͍̺̠̱̗̀i̡̖̲̱̥̭̐͠ͅl̼̠͈̘̮̓ͣ͡ͅl̢̺̥̪̞ͦͧ̍̄ͬ̊̒̉ͅ ̲̮͉̆̈́ͮ̌̍̚͡y̴̍̎ͬ͆͐ͩ҉̻͕ȍ̏͒ͩ̃̕͏͖̲̲̗̜̙̣̩ṷ̷̫͐ͮ̂ͧ͋ͭ̂ͣ̓̀ ̸͚͔̇ͯͭ́̏̀̚ả͌ͩ̅̋ͧ̑͏̡͈̖͖̼̮͖̣̠l̟̗̹̙͐͒̅͋l̬̙̩̮̪̗ͣ̈̇̚.̳̙̞͉͍͇͍̌ͨ̔̍̽̇̓
  • Discussing this game anywhere but the book will result in death (With the exception of Antagonists).
  • I will not be communicating once the game starts except to write. I will clarify nothing.
  • The game will start approximately 48 hours from this entry being written.
  • Y̷̢̪͖̟͓͎̪̲̳͎̗̰͔̺̹̳ͬ̿ͯ̆͂͗̑̆͂̉̆̔́̂͒̽͋͝õ͓̙̹̬̙ͮ͆̂̎̄̂̏̌̊̔̎ͤͯ̈ͧͣͯ́̕ͅů̶̳̯̫̳̞ͧ͛͋́̉͆̋ͧͬ̚͜ ͣ̓ͥ̾̿̄̂ͯͫͤ͠͏̫̲̝̼͠n̸̷͚̫͓͈̝͔̝̠͚̳͖̭͈̗̝͇͇̑̂ͯͯͭ͒ͮ̂͆ͩͮẹ̦̪͖̗̱̼̐̓̓̃͛̂̒͐̽̂͟ͅe̵̺͖͚̔̓̈ͯͮ̔̓͆͋ͮͦ͆ͮͩ̎ͪͧ̂̄͟d̢̢͇̺̲̖͈̭̤̞̭̫̲̳̩͉̘͚͆ͣ̅͌̾̏͒̚̕ͅ ̮̲̱͔̟̦͈̟̥̣̀̔̏̋̕͢͝t̴̵̢̡̻̥̺͎̭̘̦̜̤͚̫̣̭̤͇̄̂ͤͥ̐͂̓͆ͬo̧̱̭̭̳͌̒͂̍̍̃ͬ͛ͮ ̴ͩ̉̈́̏ͪ̆͏̯̭̭̠̼̺̩̮͖̙̱̯ͅȩ̗̞̗̪̯͕̰̼͚̼͔͔͚̍͆ͪ͐ͯ̎ͣ́́͡͝n̡̧̛̹̘̦̺͔͓̬̟̱͕̹̙̖̂ͨ̓̾ͭ̒̽̊̄̈̀ͥͮ̎̋̀͢ḑ̷̣̳͇̪͓̳͙̮͕̞̲̫͉̉̃̇̆ͬ̅͌͊̔̊̎ͨ ̴̨̥̞͉͈̘̦̦͕͉͚̫͎̫͍͊ͥ͛̈̍͠͝t̨̨̨̧̺̣̣̤̦̼͖̮̮͇͉̋̌̆̈́̅͂̅̓̊̈̓͛ͥ͛̆ͮͅh̵̪̜͍̻͈͔̞͉̪͒ͪ̈́͑͆ͬͮ̂ͣ͌̋̐ͧͮ̚͘̕̕͜i̢̦̭̭̻̘͖̬̥̰̖̺̹̗̤̻̪̠̽̽̇̓̽̄̊̃̆̓ͮ̎͡ṡ̛̖̣̗͕͐ͬͤ̊̆̊͌͑ͣ̇̽͐́.̶̶̺̙̮̗͈̯̗̰̔ͫ̽͆̄̌̔̉́
  • All the rules here apply.

1. Your Writer, TheForgottenUser - Smashed by AJDJ
  2. Taskmaster Chad - Found Dead Under a Tree
  3. Sir Benjy of the Mon
  4. The Cat, Blie
  5. The DJ, AJ - Went out in a Blaze of Glory
  6. Benevolent Bstrey - AJ'd
  7. Sporadic Spontida - Mauled by Zombies
  8. Kangaroo Cory - Butchered
  9. Hardcore HC - 'Mauled'
  10. No Title Zatharel - Unknown Causes
  11. Freak of the World - Impaled on a Wooden Spike
  12. Henni: Boy Wonder
  13. Ricky: Boy Not-so Wonder
  14. "Creeper" Man - AJ'd
  15. Just Kidding Kelly
  16. Halex the Betrayer Judoge - Hung
  17. Distinctly Mad - Suicide by Oatmeal
  18. Electric Underwear - Pincushioned with arrows
  19. Ian and Anth
  20. 87 Pieces of Cheese

Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chad sat down. Face unreadable, he listened to what TheForgottenUser proposed. Indeed, it seemed that everyone was exhausted. Ever since the reset, the players had been working long hours resetting administration, gathering more members, and patching bugs caused by previous updates. As Chad weighed the proposal in his mind, TheForgottenUser, who had been sitting adjacent to himself, finished speaking.
TheForgottenUser looked around the giant flying boat. It had been a long time since he -- or any of the others -- had seen it. It wasn't as full as usual, but perhaps that was alright for now. He glanced back at Chad, shifting uncomfortably in his chair.
"Well? What do you think?"
"I think it's a good idea. They should take a break anyways. All of us have been working hard," Chad said, rising from his chair.
"How does this next Monday sound for the game?"
"Sounds great. I'll let the others know." With a smile, Chad typed out the words '/spawn'. Then he was gone, leaving TheForgottenUser to prepare for the event.

~~~~~
TheForgottenUser took his seat first. He was then followed by Chad, and then a large majority of the players who had gathered around the campfire they had set up next to The Museum. Only a few remained standing, the work from the past weeks not seeming to have fatigued them.
"As you're all aware, I've gotten us a little break from our taskmaster," he said, waving at Chad, who gave a sheepish smile.
"It will be a role-playing game of sorts," A number of people around the circle groaned, and then he continued, "Don't worry. It'll be fun. Just follow along."
For the next few minutes, TheForgottenUser explained the Rules. After a number of questions had been answered, all the members of the party seemed satisfied, if not slightly perplexed. He passed the book around. Everyone looked. And then they were gone.

~~~~~
Against a tree sat Chad. The rest of the members had formed a semi-circle around his lifeless figure, some with expressions of shock and horror. Taped to his chest, slightly discolored with red, was a note:

"THE GAME HAS BEGUN" -THE ANTAGONISTS

Last edited:

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I think i'll be able to keep up with this game, so I'm in

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Why do I have the feeling this game generates more attention than mine

Oh well, make sure to give me a funny nickname.

Status
Not open for further replies.