• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia VIII: Biomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
When the game first started, piece and I teamed up too. (Like yeroc and grave). As a tool to communicate we made a pm thing on the forums titled as Mafia 8. Then we started channeling through roles. The reason blie appearantly thought WE were mafia, is that he read the title as a mafia thread, and saw both of us as participants. If there ARE 4 mafias, that's why he only said our names.
I'm amazed literally nobody has said anything about this yet:

PROVE IT. You can add participants to the conversation. Since the host is not involved, it's completely within the rules. Add active participants and let them see for themselves. Otherwise I'll be voting for you tomorrow.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Good thinking, forgot. Unless they're telling the truth, it looks like you've just cornered them. Let's hope that they're lying and we've found 2 of the mafia players.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Bstrey had entered the portal and was exploring the strange place it had taken her. She saw lava everywhere, and she was very careful to not take any risks concerning the lava. However, as she was exploring, she saw a death message in chat. "henniboy321 has been brutally mauled and his body hung by hooks upside down from makeshift gallows. But only after he was drawn and quartered." She was so shocked by the death message that she forgot the cardinal rule of minecraft and dug straight down into a pool of lava. The server, already saddened by the loss of henni, was even more shocked to see the message of bstrey's death. "bstrey tried to use lava as a hat. It worked, but not for long." And then the sun came up.

NOTES:
  • henni, the INNOCENT zealot, has been slaughtered
  • bstrey, the INNOCENT assassin, has tried to use lava as a hat.
  • It is now the DAWN OF DAY 2. (48 hours… oh wait, wrong game)
  • expect update PM's shortly

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
K so we have sufficient suspicious on both piece and ricky. Does anyone know if they ever explained themselves with the pm?

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
well gg everyone, I wonder who believed me when I said I was an innocent worker :p i'm pretty sure that role doesn't exist

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
I think we should vote of ricky because he was the one who came up with the excuse, seems like he is the more intelligent one on the team.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
Unless some kind of magic happens and their conversation is legitimate, ill cast my vote on ricky too.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I led the lynch of blie on the premise that his death would give us valuable information. It would be wrong to ignore his warning.

#vote rickyboy320

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
As long as I don't get criticized again for going along with the bandwagon, I'll vote rickyboy.

#vote rickyboy320

Apr 16, 2014
Ricky is obviously purposely not responding, since he was on the forums about 10 minutes ago, so its pretty obvious.

#Vote rickyboy320

I hope you can explain or post the chat, and until then my vote stays.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
I've decided to remain silent.

Edit: stupid iPhone, clicking on post while I was typing._.

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
#vote creeper

I'm tempted to agree that ricky and piece are mafia since they have yet to answer forgot's challenge. At the same time, I don't feel that I have enough justification to vote for either one as of yet. If ricky turns out to be mafia, then I will feel more comfortable about voting for piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.