• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XIX: Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
@Luma: Fair enough. I had some sideways looks at your post on me, but it can probably be chalked up to misreading.

I'm not a huge fan of how fast these votes are piling on to nahfackler. At this rate, he's very likely going to be lynched by default even if he does come back and post content.

@Antonio: You said that we should hold off on lynching inactives until tomorrrow, but it's still Day 1 and you joined the bandwagon. Is there a reason for this?

Last edited:

AliBlossoms

Active Player
Greenie
Apr 13, 2017
@Luma: Fair enough. I had some sideways looks at your post on me, but it can probably be chalked up to misreading.

I'm not a huge fan of how fast these votes are piling on to nahfackler. At this rate, he's very likely going to be lynched by default even if he does come back and post content.

@Antonio: You said that we should hold off on lynching inactives untio tomorrrow, but it's still Day 1 and you joined the bandwagon. Is there a reason for this?
I said that yesterday, I meant the next in real life day

If nahfackler started playing most people would probably unvote him

Last edited:

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
my explanation of Electro was wrong simply because i got the information mixed up. Him questioning me was completely fine
I get you may have misinterpreted things but you said:
You started the game very aggresively especially questioning bstrey immediately when all she did was ask a question that she didnt know the answer to, this makes you seem very suspicious in my eyes
I can see misreading something and thinking someone did something that they actually didn't.
But this isn't misinterpreting something someone said, this is just a contradiction.
Aggression isnt always suspicious
You said
You started the game very aggresively especially questioning bstrey immediately when all she did was ask a question that she didnt know the answer to, this makes you seem very suspicious in my eyes
And you did make an explanation:
but the way that i misread your interactions made it seem like it was.
But how would certain interactions make you change your mind on whether aggression as a whole is suspicious?

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
Day ends in like ~12 hours if you guys haven't voted.

I think nahfackler will get lynched no matter what but voting someone else makes a pretty strong point.

Last edited:

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
This came right after my case on Pro Luma and you didn't make any response to it, making me think this could be a redirection off of a partner. I would've thought you would make some type of response to my Pro Luma case and explain why an AFK lynch is better than it.
I didn't really think your accusations made sense, but didn't have the words or the time to convey it in a way that made sense. So I quickly posted a vote for an AFK person before I had to leave.

As for my ceasing to comment on Electro, I wasn't super interested in lynching him yet, just wanted to voice my opinions and see how he reacted. There's no rush; this will probably be a long game; so I was getting a feel for his stance.[/QUOTE]

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
#vote Edan456

Only because you called me suspicious; I'm just tossing a vote as a gesture to spit in your direction. Nothing to make headlines or anything :)

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
lol, reading these posts from while i was sleeping is funny. To those who haven't played this with yeroc before, there is a reason why I call him a silver tongued demon. No one in this community is better with the art of the spoken word, especially in relaying messages in a mostly unnoticed way.

_Z3_

Peon
Whitey
Jun 19, 2017
Before I leave I want to say that I still have no idea wtf yeroc is talking about and how/why people are understanding him. Am I supposed to know?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
No, yeroc made a comment that will only be understood by the person/people who it is meant for. he is quite skilled with producing these messages. Basically, he is giving indication that his role somehow interacts with another role, but at the same time it could just be a red herring.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Votes are locked in. The day is over.
Nah is getting the axe.

EDIT: Nooo I missed 7pm

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
DAY 1 RESULTS
~~~~~
There was no way of _Z3_ knowing what he had started. It was just a solitary vote, but it kicked of a chain of voting that was created so fast that everyone knew there was no coming back. They agreed, that those who didn't show up, who showed no interest in punishing those who had scarred this world, that they must be responsible.

Nah was having the most wonderful dream, the kind of dream where you don't move for three days straight.
It was about a horse. A very large horse.
Then, as the other Innocents dragged him from his bed, propped him up by a tree and put an arrow through his heart, he saw everything blow up.
~~~~~

VOTE COUNT
[7] nahfackler - bstrey, rickyboy320, Gravebound, Zatharel, Edan456 the 2nd, swimmy1212, AntonioT111
[1] Pro Luma - _Z3_
[1] Edan456 the 2nd - yeroc424

You really wanted him dead...

NAHFACKLER, THE INNOCENT, WAS EXECUTED ASLEEP!
NIGHT 1 BEGINS!

POLL: Should Night last 24 or 48 (current) hours?

Last edited:

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Wow, well, at least I get more freedom this summer. I've had a friend over this week and I kind of deemed him more important than Mafia. The past 4 days have been chaos for me so I've had little chance to remember this game.

I probably would've gotten aft killed, but since you all decided to kill me.. You have lost an innocent life as a result.

I thank those who were trying to defend me. I probably would have posted on Night 1 or Day 2 if was still alive.

Good luck to those still in the round. May the best side win.

(on a quick side note, I think I might create a forum account under my current Minecraft username Old_Herobrine)

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
I'd say 48 hours, especially since we can still talk during it.

Also I don't think creepertntman has posted yet if we're still looking for afkers

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Regarding creeper, I think we should wait until daytime before discussing him (or deciding what to do with him). If he doesn't show up by then I'll try and contact him via Skype. I know that I was among the first to agree to voting for AFK-ers but it's different now considering:
a) nah turned out innocent and I don't want to potentially lynch one more when he could have just forgotten about the game.
b) we can actually contact creeper and ask him to respond. I almost know for a fact that no one has any other method of contacting nah other than the forums so that was a different case.

EDIT:
Forgot about the 24/48 hour thing.
There's reasoning for both tbh.
On one hand, 24 hours is enough because we can't actually do anything other than discuss what just happened and wait for mafia/potential power roles to act.
On the other, if a lot happened the previous day (which it kinda did I guess..?), 48 hours should be good.
I'm okay with either.

Status
Not open for further replies.