• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 18- Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
Time to create some impetus in this game:

CreepaShadowz is a Mafia role when we investigated him last night, and since a framer role is likely too unbalanced for the low amount of players, it's unlikely he is otherwise.
#vote CreepaShadowz

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I would say the idea that there is only 1 neutral is a bit presumptuous. The fact that his role was to protect a specific player makes him forced to be on that player's side. Therefore, if there is a second neutral, they could have been in the same situation.

I personally would like to hear creepa repute the claim, since a "we investigated" could just as easily be a bluff designed by the reborn to get us doing some of their work.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
@rmanimal
Well, as you know, I visited the church last night, I unfortunately got one of the "unlucky" miracles, resulting on all actions that I used, or any actions that resolved against me would turn out unfavourably.

Please, check me again tonight. I don't want the death of an innocent to cause the lynch of a cop. Should I die, it will not be useful to the town.
If you don't believe me, and lynch me, well, you missed your chance.
#vote noone

Last edited:

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
You told me you bought an invisibility potion, which doesn't add up, as you'd be in an entirely different location than the church.
My lynch remains, but if anyone else wants to vote no one then I'm all for it.
EDIT: He never guaranteed he was going to shop, #rmanlogic

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Out of curiosity, why the "bad" rating on my post about the potential nature of the mystery items @CreepaShadowz? Do you know who bought the first mystery item, and therefore know its nature?

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Out of curiosity, why the "bad" rating on my post about the potential nature of the mystery items @CreepaShadowz? Do you know who bought the first mystery item, and therefore know its nature?
1) Oops, sorry. Must accidentally clicked on it while on mobile. Removed.
2) I do not know who bought it. I do not know directly what it does (I really want to know), but I do not feel like it will be a core component of the game (e.g. like, relative to the story/setup/doyougetmymeaning?)
When electro was explaining the mechanics of the game to me a couple days before the thread was put up:

@ElectroUnderwear If you didn't intend me to use that, I am sorry. I will remove it if you wish me too

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Final vote count:
CreepaShadowz: 1
No one: 0 (1 vote nullified)

NIGHT 2
The town was scarred by what they had seen, but they eventually decided to carry on regardless, and they gathered back to the town square for another meeting. More paranoid than ever, several players lost their calmness from the day before and started pointing fingers at each other. The conversation became more and more heated (which the mayor unsuccessfully tried to stop) until several people started shouting for Creepa's execution. Eventually he was grabbed by Rmanimal, who tried to drag him toward the center of the square.
Sensing imminent death, he broke free of his grip and tried to flee from the meeting, and he was chased by an angry mob until he tripped and fell. As he tried to scramble to his feet, he looked up and saw potions of harming flying at him. But by the time he noticed them, it was already too late.

CreepaShadowz, an Innocent Villager, couldn't escape from the mob!

You are an Innocent Villager! Your goal is to lynch all of the mafia, or in this case, the Reborn. You have no special powers, but are still able to visit locations each night.
And thus, the crowd's conviction disappeared even faster than it had formed as they. The first two deaths had been bad enough, but this one was different, for they had done it themselves.

Actions are now open until Monday at 11 pm EST. The items currently in the shop are:
Invisibility Potion: $60
Nullifer: $40

Security Camera: $60
Mystery Item #2: $100 (1 left)

Inactivity warning: @MarstaVidar has one full cycle to show some form of activity in the thread or in PM.

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I think there's a mistake, or I missed something:

If there is any sort of tie in the voting (player vs. player, player vs. nobody), no one will be lynched.
I saw one vote for creepa, and one vote for nobody...did I miss a vote?

Edit: vote nullified...that item should have cost more than it does :/

Edit 2: to keep track

MarstaVidar
Zatharel
CreepaShadowz
rmanimal
Pro Luma
Srentiln
SleeknFoxy
nahfackle

Last edited:

Pro Luma

I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime
Mod
Feb 18, 2014
Alright so rman is raising some serious threat right now:
1) a wrong conviction
2) a nullified vote (speculation but seems likely to be someone who was adamant about lynching)

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I'm on the fence here pro:
  • Rman claimed a role check showed creeper was bad (m'kay)
  • The fact we only have one person's word makes role checks iffy
  • Creepa claimed that there was a negative "miracle" that masked him
  • There was another anonymous message claiming that someone wasn't what they seemed

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Tomorrow is MYLO so regardless of what happens tonight, gotta be VERY careful.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Nahfackler begins playing Christmas music on his trombone to ease the tension.

Well, I wish I knew more information. I probably won't find out more until the next day cycle. Meh.

(Keep note that I probably will post one more time during the night.)

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
up at the top, click the "index" button, then click on "Start a New Conversation" in the drop-down menu that appears

Status
Not open for further replies.